Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Say, here is a thought, what if witht he introduction of puppet team, what if we got a character who could actualy generate their puppet character, perhaps from a selection of 2-3? now you might thinking hunh, but who I am thinking of is Adeline from Kirby 64(and technicly kinda Kirby 3), who in her appearance could GENERATE enemies and items using her paintbrush, well what if they brough her in, and one of her specials was to generate a puppet, perhaps which one depending on either the button or time its held, with the more powerful the character the longer it taking to generate; of course the balance out would be she could have only one generated at a time, and perhaps one would be a classic Kirby minion, a kirby friend from the classic games, or a mini-boss from one of the games

Now that would make for an interesting moveset

also this is who I am talking aboutAdeleine64_render.png

oh and hey look, not only another female rep, but a fourth kirby rep who would be unique

I wouldn't mind Adeleine, she would be such an unique rep with an interesting moveset plus a female rep :P

Am I the only one who would like Galacta Knight as a boss? I know for many he's just a MK clone, but I like him somehow , he looks like the angelic knight-ish counter part to MetaKnight, with Angel wings, a lance. a shield ...and a cooler mask xD Plus you know...greatest warrior in the galaxy.

I'd say it would be a badass boss fight.

I wouldn't mind Adeleine, she would be such an unique rep with an interesting moveset plus a female rep tongue.png

Am I the only one who would like Galacta Knight as a boss? I know for many he's just a MK clone, but I like him somehow , he looks like the angelic knight-ish counter part to MetaKnight, with Angel wings, a lance. a shield ...and a cooler mask xD Plus you know...greatest warrior in the galaxy.

I'd say it would be a badass boss fight.

I have to agree. Galacta Knight was a cool person to fight in Kirby Super Star Ultra. I would like it if he was a playable character, but I can see why that is likely not to happen. He'd still make a cool boss fight, and I would say that if they added him into the new Smash Bros game, I would likely have a fun time fighting him.

• Thumbs Up 1

dGrA6cB.jpg

Pic of the day. Now consecutive standard attacks will always transition into a finishing move. This is Fox's finishing kick after his standard combo attack.

Well, it's new info. I wonder what this means for characters who could use their standard combos to stun-lock people.

• Thumbs Up 6

Edit: Solly You motherfucker
tomorrow...

Aww, so no more pissing off friends by infinitely kicking them against a wall? Wonder what the other characters' finishing moves are.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't think Sakurai's trying to say that the flurry moves don't loop anymore so much as that they'll do a finishing blow once they stop looping. At least that's the impression I got, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 4

This is good. This is so good. Now my Kirby can get rid of the spam.

Also it explains why little Mac was able to pull off a finishing uppercut so fast after his rapid punches.

dGrA6cB.jpg

Well, it's new info. I wonder what this means for characters who could use their standard combos to stun-lock people.

I don't think its bad thing, it just means that people won't be able to do it anymore and I don't think that any character who had it will actually lose anything from it being gone.

Yeah, honestly its nice to know that the infinite combo attacks (which you can kinda get out of after a second or 2 anyway) are going to have more utility, as of late I find them not as helpful as they sound on paper anyway.

Yeah, honestly its nice to know that the infinite combo attacks (which you can kinda get out of after a second or 2 anyway) are going to have more utility, as of late I find them not as helpful as they sound on paper anyway.

using it to players against the wall can be hard to get out sometimes.

using it to players against the wall can be hard to get out sometimes.

No...each hit will make you rise in the air more and more.

No...each hit will make you rise in the air more and more.

I could of sworn trapping them against the wall make it longer for them to go up. I'm probably wrong then I haven't tried it with a friend for a long time.

It works on CPUs but they are stupid.

I could of sworn trapping them against the wall make it longer for them to go up. I'm probably wrong then I haven't tried it with a friend for a long time.

It works on CPUs but they are stupid.

after 64, infinite looping standard attacks like Fox's kick or C.Falcon's punches usually backed the attacking character up per hit or the opponent being attacked up. There was some instances where you can get stuck against a wall but most of the time you could get out.

WALUIGI TI- wait.

aouwyc.jpg

Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Womp womp.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

nice message for the kids Sakurai. Work hard! Fail even HARDER!

• Thumbs Up 2

Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

tumblr_n1n8zgsqLL1r1alb2o2_400.png

Sakurai must really hate Waluigi if he did this a second time.

Poor guy.

He just wants to try.

• Thumbs Up 4

Good.  We have enough Mario reps as it is now.  Waluigi most certainly doesn't need to be playable.  He was a pretty wicked AT anyway.  One of the better ones for sure.

People are complaining that Waluigi, a character with no real personality and has never appeared canonically in any mainstream Mario game whatsoever, is unplayable? Its to be EXPECTED. We already have more than enough Mario reps as is. If anything unless Waluigi is updated to appear in future WarioWare games, he's not going to ever be playable in Smash Bros. He's too obscure of a character.

That said, I LIKE Waluigi. But he doesn't deserve to be playable in Smash Bros. Simple as that.

• Thumbs Up 2

JBBUiKV.jpg

Would've been hilarious if he was playable but deep down, I knew he would just be another AT. Mario already has enough reps as it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rosalina at least appeared in main series games, Waluigi just came out of nowhere for Wario to have a partner in the Mario Spin-off games, he really has nothing going for him as it is.

That and theirs enough Mario reps as it is.

But hey, he's in Mario Kart 8, so it's not like Nintendo completely hates him.