Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Luigi is probably just a little out of sight.

I mean, why do you think Rosalina looks so pleased? ;)

Exploring her galaxy I assume?

• Thumbs Up 2

Exploring her galaxy I assume?

Well, Sakurai did already confirm that she's got the cosmos hidden underneath her dress...

Rosalina_screenshot_3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Bleh, those lips. They're always really weird on Mario girls. I wish they were a bit more realistic.

Also its weird that Rosalina always needs to make an :o face.

Well, Sakurai did already confirm that she's got the cosmos hidden underneath her dress...

Rosalina_screenshot_3.jpg

Watch as she has some sort of eldritch horrors hidden in her dress ready to devour the mind of anybody who tries to take a peak

No Samus/Metroid pics?

On Super Metroid's 20th anniversary?

...I'm sadly not surprised at all.

• Thumbs Up 2

No Samus/Metroid pics?

On Super Metroid's 20th anniversary?

...I'm sadly not surprised at all.

We didn't even had a smash pic for the anniversary of this game. But he did mention it.

Alrighty, here's the new Pic of the Day:

hUTKM3x.jpg

Appears they're keeping the whole "charge popguns too long, goes boom" thing from Brawl. The facial expressions are pretty funny, yeah.

The Peanut Popgun now deals a powerful attack when it explodes. It'll be difficult to hit your target, but when you succeed, the explosion will really blow your enemies away. Give it a shot when you break someone's shield.

More Diddy buffs. Great. Grand. Wonderful.

• Thumbs Up 3

So it does damage now...it always seemed like it should have. This is a neat addition...knowing that it may do some decent damage and knock-back is also a nice bonus.

Fixed: Freakin' Finally!!

Edited by Chrononego

Oo-er, look at them lips! I know a certain someone is really going to like this picture... XP Super Soniko

You would be correct XD

I don't know really, I like big lips and most of the time they look fine on the characters, it's because we really don't get to see much expression out of them in Smash's case so I'd imagine it'd be a bit weird to animate them on such varying scales.

I do admit they look way better in the 2D art though.

super_princess_peach_conceptart_wmR1T.jp

The big puffy lips on Peach are one of her most defining features for me, Rosalina has more subtle ones compared to her though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ehhh I never liked Diddy's peanut gun, but now they have given it a major buff? Not sure if I like that.

This isn't a major buff.  That move takes ages to overcharge and if the explosion is short range this will be an extremely situational move at best.  It will be like Roy's Neutral B except not an instant kill and with possibly a worse hitbox.

I think that he said its best to be used for things like Guard Breaks supports the situational usage point.

Luigi is probably just a little out of sight.

I mean, why do you think Rosalina looks so pleased? ;)

Way to Piss-a Daisy off even more. XD

Worried that some 3DS exclusive content that can be shown as Trophies won't be on the Wii U, and so won't get the HD treatment?

The Phosphora trophy might lay that worry to rest. The banner for the pic on the Smash site currently has the Wii U banner on it.

J94xTvm.jpg

New Pic of the Day time:

VB4cZIq.jpg

Oh, hey, it's Phosphora. What a shocker.

Edit: You know what else's a shocker? Me being just a bit too slow posting this. No wonder she always kicked my butt...

Maybe because she is an assist trophy, that's why she is on wii u trophy list.

Makes me wonder if deadly six would be together as one trophy or separate into six different trophies. Because from the game, there is not much to speak of them other than them wanting to destroy sonics world and being generic stereotypes like old wise guy, emo guy, the leader and other ones.

So it wouldn't be surprising if they are together in one trophy

So question, if that girl on the pic was an assist trophy, what do you guys think she can do? What does she do in the game she come from?

Phosphora lookin mighty fine in HD. 

Uprising had such great character designs. I love that detailed fantasy look.

fAHKX4F.png4a29ZOm.png

So question, if that girl on the pic was an assist trophy, what do you guys think she can do? What does she do in the game she come from?

Phosphora has the power to manipulate electricity, so I'd imagine she'd be zipping around the stage attacking people. In Uprising, her attacks also have the chance to inflict paralysis.

Why Phosphora, you look positively electrifying ~

While some people are no doubt going to be angry with Sakurai for not making her a playable character or an assist trophy, I'm just happy with Kid Icarus Uprising getting any form of love. Besides, she was never one of the primary characters in the game, and certainly wouldn't get in over Palutena or Viridi.

Which reminds me, you still need to hurry up and reveal Palutena, Sakurai! Don't think we've forgotten about that!

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome!!! Rosalina's and Diddy's pics left me wishing for some awesomeness, Also the caption isn't showing for me on the site, anyone care to type it? C:

No word if she's just trophy or assist? In any case Phosphora is one of my favorite characters design-wise. Glad to see her in HD! ~

Awesome!!! Rosalina's and Diddy's pics left me wishing for some awesomeness, Also the caption isn't showing for me on the site, anyone care to type it? C:

No word if she's just trophy or assist? In any case Phosphora is one of my favorite characters design-wise. Glad to see her in HD! ~

The caption reads "Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!"

Followed by "…is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing."

98gcuh.jpg

So she's just a trophy. I'm sure if she was an AT, Sakurai would have gone out of his way to announce her as such.