Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

You can use customised movesets online in friend matches, I believe. Using them in matches against randoms would be infuriating though. It's definitely a wise decision for players to be limited to just the defaults if it's a match with people they don't know.

Now if only I had friends. *sniff*

• Thumbs Up 1

Did I ever mention how much I love how expressive the characters are in this game? Because it is freaking awesome.

screen-2.jpg

Yoshi: NOPE!

• Thumbs Up 5

Personally I think its a good move. People won't know what customizations you added to your characters.

Would that be such a bad thing?

While I'm not really bothered by it, I also don't see any real reason why they couldn't allow customization with randoms.

Yeah, unless there really unbalanced or something I don't see why they couldn't be used in randoms too (or for that matter in single player).

Did I ever mention how much I love how expressive the characters are in this game? Because it is freaking awesome.

screen-2.jpg

Yoshi: NOPE!

That's the same reaction I'd have if my legs were growing out of my kidneys.

• Thumbs Up 3

The angry sun can actually work well as a assist trophy. It better be redesign instead of it being a sprite.

The angry sun can actually work well as a assist trophy. It better be redesign instead of it being a sprite.

I would rather it be a sprite. It would be a rainbow filled of nostalgic feels

With all the info it's easy to miss something, but this is neat, on Yoshis pics, we can see jumping into the water in Tortimers Island isn't as safe as we assume! nice detail~

screen-10.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I dont know but some of the pictures of the charcters sprites look werid in the 3ds version

I dont know but some of the pictures of the charcters sprites look werid in the 3ds version

Sprites? Sorry you confused me there mate. I don't know what you mean exactly, but I agree some pictures make the characters look weird sometimes. 

So we're at least gonna find out all the fighters by summer time.

Well, that doesn't mean they'll announce them all before release. Its very possible some characters will kept secret so people with the 3DS version will be surprised when they encounter new characters, and don't forget the possibility of some characters outright being left out and later provided as free DLC once the Wii U version is out. There's a number of things they can do to keep some characters a surprise until the Wii U version releases.

You mean 3D models?

qti9.jpg

Be careful what you wish for

Well, he could always step it up a notch further and use Phantos.

Smas_phanto.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, he could always step it up a notch further and use Phantos.

Smas_phanto.png

This SOOOOOOOOO THIS

Well, lets see we are currently at 29 characters, given that Ganondorf, MetaKnight, Captian falcon, ROB, Wolf, and Ness are still quite possible, that bumps  it up to 35, but I still think we could still have 10 or more characters added as well, you never know what they will be up to

qti9.jpg

Actually I'm surprised they haven't used the sun as an assist trophy. He seems like a perfect fit for one tbh

• Thumbs Up 2

qti9.jpg

Orne_artwork.png

Indeed, best to be careful what you wish for XD.

And Sakurai continues to tease Palutena, that was just freaking horrible seeing that Psuedo form.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would take 32 as a good round roster

You do realize that that's less than Brawl, right? No way we're only getting 32. Brawl had 39 total (35 selectable normally; Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and the other two Pokemon in Pokemon Trainer adding up to 39).

We're probably getting at least 45, I'm betting on 50, though that may be a tad high. We'll see.

• Thumbs Up 1

You do realize that that's less than Brawl, right? No way we're only getting 32. Brawl had 39 total (35 selectable normally; Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and the other two Pokemon in Pokemon Trainer adding up to 39).

We're probably getting at least 45, I'm betting on 50, though that may be a tad high. We'll see.

I second this, up to this point its mostly been common, and well known francises, but we still have a number of possible heavy hitters from well known, and lesser known francises. We just have to wait and see

Haha I just noticed Greninjas last bit where he's slaughtering Mario in a ninja way with the moon at the background is actually his Final Smash. Well that's pretty neat! notice the glow ~

greninjafs_zps1c4be23b.jpg

Also my full thoughts on Greninja, impressions and a list of moves with pics included coming soon : )

Also, on Ridley, I would like to point out something, in regards to why we havent seen him yet:

I know we joke about his size, however someone with his shape, abilities and powers is going to need not only a ton of time to finalize an awesome iconic design, finialize a moveset, and balance him out, not to mention all the bugs, then throw on top of that you have to wait for the PERFECT moment to reveal him to create the most hype

So ya, you know: It Dont Come Easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvEexTomE1I

Haha I just noticed Greninjas last bit where he's slaughtering Mario in a ninja way with the moon at the background is actually his Final Smash. Well that's pretty neat! notice the glow ~

greninjafs_zps1c4be23b.jpg

Also my full thoughts on Greninja, impressions and a list of moves with pics included coming soon : )

I saw that too at the end. I was like, "I'm so gonna have Greninja as one of my mains! :D"