Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Platinum Games' Samusetta 

Coming exclusively to the Wii U to the chagrin of PS4 and Xbone owners everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 2

There is seriously no difference to ZSS in 4 other than having an extremely small beauty mark that no one will notice due to the games nature and high heels which are rocket powered and Raiden from MGR had high heels and he kicked ass.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lol, even the Skullgirls creator Alex Ahad had his own funny ideas, hahaha!

tumblr_n3zl7oRxc51rip8ybo2_1280.jpg

Yeah, he's super happy that Zero Suit Samus is her own character, but yeah he doesn't like the boots/heels design and prefers the Zero Mission suit over Other M, well, he doesn't like Other M in general.

Oh, and he's mad that Midna isn't a playable character, lol.

His Tumblr: http://o-8.tumblr.com/post/82615251232/a-bit-of-a-distraction-doodle-that-ive-been#notes

• Thumbs Up 6

And now I want ZSS with cowboy boots. :V

Also, rampant speculation, courtesy of the Greninja trailer:

984027_631835933562637_73717966661027614

• Thumbs Up 2

No no no no no please no! (I mean I won't complain if he's in, but I still don't want him in personally.)

Also, I can't really be bummed about Midna not being playable. I always see her as Assist Trophy material for the next Smash game after Brawl. I'm sure she could have worked as a playable, but I'm fine with heras a AT.

Oh sweet gravy goodness, is that what I think it is?!

thepacisback

• Thumbs Up 3

Remember that that screenshot is enhanced guys - it's just a light patch of cloud in the trailer, but the fact that EVERYTHING is meticulously created for these sorts of things - someone created those clouds - could go either way.

I'm not sure what's wrong with the heels on ZSS but its a nice look for her.

I also don't mind if pacman is in. It would be really cool with these famous iconic characters from 4 different companies to duke it out in smash bros. Mario and pacman has that gp racing arcade game so they have some relation right?

I'm not sure what's wrong with the heels on ZSS but its a nice look for her.

I also don't mind if pacman is in. It would be really cool with these famous iconic characters from 4 different companies to duke it out in smash bros. Mario and pacman has that gp racing arcade game so they have some relation right?

Those arent canon

Remember that that screenshot is enhanced guys - it's just a light patch of cloud in the trailer, but the fact that EVERYTHING is meticulously created for these sorts of things - someone created those clouds - could go either way.

Reminds me of this:

6e2aa8584dafa8f16bf4089227e9a583.jpg

Hmm.

Those arent canon

If you're going to say crossovers don't count because they're not canon, then...

Smash Bros doesn't count. Go home everyone, it doesn't count.

• Thumbs Up 9

I'll admit, I'm not a big supporters of Pac-Man in Smash, but that comes from him being a general video game mascot, and not one with a real direct connection with Nintendo.

Had this been a multi-platform video game mascot crossover pitting the likes of Mario and Link against Crash, Lara Croft, Chell, and others, not having Pac-Man in as the old dog of them all would practically be considered criminal. But as Smash Bros. is primarily a Nintendo-focused crossover, with guest appearances of mascots from companies that held some impact in Nintendo's workings (Megaman as a rep of Nintendo's relationship with third parties back in the day, Sonic because duh), having Pac-Man in just feels like an odd-one-out/sure-why-not scenario. When I think of "Nintendo's history", "Namco" is not a name that jumps out to me.

And I say that fully knowing about Konami and Snake, so who knows.

What I do know is that if Pac's in, he better have his Pac-Man 2 walk.

20gxmp.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll admit, I'm not a big supporters of Pac-Man in Smash, but that comes from him being a general video game mascot, and not one with a real direct connection with Nintendo.

Had this been a multi-platform video game mascot crossover pitting the likes of Mario and Link against Crash, Lara Croft, Chell, and others, not having Pac-Man in as the old dog of them all would practically be considered criminal. But as Smash Bros. is primarily a Nintendo-focused crossover, with guest appearances of mascots from companies that held some impact in Nintendo's workings (Megaman as a rep of Nintendo's relationship with third parties back in the day, Sonic because duh), having Pac-Man in just feels like an odd-one-out/sure-why-not scenario. When I think of "Nintendo's history", "Namco" is not a name that jumps out to me.

And I say that fully knowing about Konami and Snake, so who knows.

What I do know is that if Pac's in, he better have his Pac-Man 2 walk.

20gxmp.jpg

Honestly, Pac-Man 2 is my favorite appearance of Pac-Man. Doesn't change the fact that it has nothing to do with the original Pac-Man arcade games, but Pac-Man 2 was still amazing in its own way.

I'd love references to Pac-Man 2 if he's playable. I still think if a Namco character is in Lloyd would be the better choice (although Lloyd's not my favorite Tales character I think he's somewhat likely... maybe like 35% chance compared to an estimated 85-90 for Pac-Man or so). Obviously that's just my guess work, I don't really know for sure either way.

He's not any less connected to Nintendo than Snake or Sonic.  Hell, Shigeru Miyamoto himself actually designed Pac-Man Vs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Its really a more accurate statement to say that anything regarding the Mario/Pacman arcade appearances would not be a major factor in Pacman getting into smash...there'd most likely be references to them, though.

He's not any less connected to Nintendo than Snake or Sonic. Hell, Shigeru Miyamoto himself actually designed Pac-Man Vs.

Mario and Sonic series

Sonic Lost World DLC

Sonic Nintendo partnership

Nintendo Exclusive Sonic games

Yeah, I'd say Sonic has way more ties to Nintendo than Pacman. I mean pacmans most notable tie is a old kart game.

He's not any less connected to Nintendo than Snake or Sonic.  Hell, Shigeru Miyamoto himself actually designed Pac-Man Vs.

Disagreed on Sonic, agreed on Snake. I've checked it up, Pac-Man doesn't have nearly the Nintendo presence Sonic has... hell, he barely even has a presence for about ten years after the Arcade games.

Even then, he's only had a few mainstream games overall. Pac-Man World's 1-3, Ghostly Adventures, and arguably Pac-Man 2 (maybe Pac-in-Time). After the original Pac-Man Arcade games, of course.

EDIT: That said, I wouldn't object to Pac-Man although I'd rather not have him.

984027_631835933562637_73717966661027614

All I got from that bit was that the leaves flying around were foreshadowing the unshown third part of the trailer where a Grass-type starter shows up.

Today's pics spotlight Ninja, Ninja, FROG! Ninja, Ninja, FROG! (Have you ever seen a frog get down?)

2eplso7.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's a very, very new fighter in the upcoming Smash games, Greninja. Greninja's sophisticated moves are extremely fun to use once you get used to how it controls!

21esu1g.jpg

The side special attack Shadow Sneak is a move that makes Greninja suddenly disappear and ambush opponents. If you press and hold the button, Greninja will move a greater distance. Another unique feature is you can move Greninja around freely while charging up.

Side special confirmed as Shadow Sneak. I like the comment about how uniquely he controls. Sakurai is really doing a good job of making every last one of these new fighters distinct.

• Thumbs Up 2