Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

tumblr_n4krwtwPQ01r1alb2o1_1280.jpg

Did they really have to say "Mega Man legends?"

I like megaman.exe the best I also like how his blaster is on his other hand compared to the others

I never ever seen the last Megaman on the right. EVER! I played the rest at least once probably. For games I actually played til' the end was X and the second Megaman on the right.......or the first megaman on the left? It was a game were the battles take place on a 9 square grid. forgot what it was called. Thats the one I fully played.

I never ever seen the last Megaman on the right. EVER! I played the rest at least once probably. For games I actually played til' the end was X and the second Megaman on the right.......or the first megaman on the left? It was a game were the battles take place on a 9 square grid. forgot what it was called. Thats the one I fully played.

Megaman on the far right is Volnutt from Megaman Legends.  He's also playable in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

• Thumbs Up 4

Thanks for the heads up.

It makes me wonder if all the characters will still be able to move while this is happening or it'll be like captain falcons cinematic FS were you gotta get caught by his car to activate the FS. I hope its somewhere along with the pokemon trainers FS so that we can still move and enjoy the mini cutscene.

Rock's Final Smash is some awesome fan service. As someone who loves most Mega Man games it's great to see all the iterations of the character. What I'm wondering is, how does it work? Naturally, seeing them shoot like that makes me think it's a fullscreen laser attack. On the other hand, it has a cinematic intro, so maybe you have to "catch" characters in it like Captain Falcon?

Rock's Final Smash is some awesome fan service. As someone who loves most Mega Man games it's great to see all the iterations of the character. What I'm wondering is, how does it work? Naturally, seeing them shoot like that makes me think it's a fullscreen laser attack. On the other hand, it has a cinematic intro, so maybe you have to "catch" characters in it like Captain Falcon?

It could be...but it could also be like "Triple Finish" except with a cutscene.

The one with the 9 square grid was megaman battle network.

The one with the 9 square grid was megaman battle network.

I cant remember which one was battle network to be honest. lol but I'll just look it up.

That was the best thing I've heard all week, it was simply awesome...to bad it was followed by the worst thing I could possibly hear.

This is amazing

Wow. That was just as awesome as the time I heard video games live play Megaman Music.

I like megaman.exe the best I also like how his blaster is on his other hand compared to the others

Also notice how X is the only one putting his other hand on his blaster.

It's probably not exactly 9 square, but are you looking for this game?

Mega_Man_Star_Force_cover.jpgThat or battle network, I don't know

(Fun Fact: Both Geo and Megaman.EXE had a crossover/port for bn1/whatever released exclusive in japan under the name Rockman.EXE Operation Shooting Star. It sold horribly btw)

It's probably not exactly 9 square, but are you looking for this game?

Mega_Man_Star_Force_cover.jpgThat or battle network, I don't know

(Fun Fact: Both Geo and Megaman.EXE had a crossover/port for bn1/whatever released exclusive in japan under the name Rockman.EXE Operation Shooting Star. It sold horribly btw)

yea It's probably not exactly 9 grid but its was the best way to explain it, but yea that was him I played. But it was not this game that I played.

Hey you guys, it was gamefreaks' birthday on saturday, I wouldnt be surprised if we got something big on monday, wheter pokemon related, or a playable character from one of their other 2 Nintendo only francises(I think Jill is a chance, the Dozer game was a major GBA hit, and being female has a better chance than harmoknight)

To clarify, it was its 25th anniversary, oh and look at all the plushes http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227103-game-freak-celebrates-25th-anniversary

Say, what if they upgraded Jill from GameFreaks (best-selling GBA game) Drill Dozer to playable? and Pulseman became the new Assist trophy

As much as I'd like another female character, my complete lack of interest in Drill Dozer makes me prefer Tempo from Harmoknight.

Also, Pulseman's a Sega game, Game Freak just developed it. I doubt he'd show up unless Sonic is losing an Assist Trophy rep.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey you guys, it was gamefreaks' birthday on saturday, I wouldnt be surprised if we got something big on monday, wheter pokemon related, or a playable character from one of their other 2 Nintendo only francises(I think Jill is a chance, the Dozer game was a major GBA hit, and being female has a better chance than harmoknight)

To clarify, it was its 25th anniversary, oh and look at all the plushes http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227103-game-freak-celebrates-25th-anniversary

Say, what if they upgraded Jill from GameFreaks (best-selling GBA game) Drill Dozer to playable? and Pulseman became the new Assist trophy

'Eh, I'm not sure about Jill. It'd be nice to have more females, but I'm not sure how the drill would work...

Granted, I'm rooting for Lip from Panel de Pon. Never played the Japanese versions, but I absolutely love Tetris Attack, and Lip's Stick has been in the game since Melee. And Lip, being from a puzzle game, would be even stranger to implement than Jill.

Well, at least we get to see more 3DS Assist Trophies. Otherwise, nothing special to see here really.

Yup, there recovery was not that good. So is it whoever the fastest to zip back on the ledge and the other one is left hanging?

Link's recovery wasn't good but Samus' recovery has been amazing since Melee thanks to her Morph Ball bombs.

Yup, there recovery was not that good. So is it whoever the fastest to zip back on the ledge and the other one is left hanging?

The other just falls off...it would be the same as them just pressing down from a tethered grab like in Brawl, not that one would ever actually do that.