Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I was about to call you out, but then Barney's anorexic cousin burst through the right of my screen.

Edit: And monkey man snuck in on the left.

I swear if ridley actually does make it in, I want his character select to look exactly like that.

Alright, we got a New Pic of the Day:

Avy8gDN.jpg

It appears that we're gonna have to deal with the Orne and its (presumably) instakill antics for Smash Run. I hope this thing don't show up too frequently in it.

• Thumbs Up 1

New Roster Leak going around on tumblr:

tumblr_n4ttimoPl61sqvvupo1_1280.jpg

Dunno about you guys but this one looks totally legit to me.

Whoa, really hope this is fake. I mean, they misspelled Gordon Ramsay's name.

I lost it at "Iron Man" for Samus. Now

that would be a great crossover.

What happens to characters that already have a tail?

Adorableness2.

But yeah, it most likely just replaces their tail. Or goes over it I guess, in-universe. You know what I mean.

• Thumbs Up 1

Avy8gDN.jpg

It appears that we're gonna have to deal with the Orne and its (presumably) instakill antics for Smash Run. I hope this thing don't show up too frequently in it.

Oh God, I can hear the 8-bit music already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh God, I can hear the 8-bit music already.

Hey everybody! What's going Orne?

• Thumbs Up 2

Lol at that character roster. XD Club Penguin, teehee.

Err, don't know anything about Orne since I haven't made it that far into KI: Uprising. D:

4rt4dd.jpg

Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 Princess Toadstool confirmed.

Sounds like characters who use the Super Leaf get a Peach-like float ability.

Not sure about whether to include an attack with the tail - a tail sweep attack doesn't fit into the Swing/Shoot/Throw types of items that everyone has animations for, so that would mean programming a whole new set of animations for a single move. Unless simply turning the other way creates a hitbox with the tail...

I love how the Tail phases through Marth's Cape.

I love how the Tail phases through Marth's Cape.

It already just passes through everyone's clothes. :P

Avy8gDN.jpg

Oh, and here's the accompanying comment, which wasn't available at the time of the initial post:

Pic of the day. The menacing foe, Orne! It inflicts devastating damage--it's even more powerful than the Ultimate Chimera in the last game. RUNNN!!

It already just passes through everyone's clothes. tongue.png

Its just far more blatant because at least with regular clothes, you could argue its sitting on the outside of the clothes. But it goes right through Marth's cape... That is incredibly odd.

Wait a minute! More Powerful than the Chimera thing?!?

This thing...

npc5.jpg

...Really?

The Orne might as well be insta-kill if its more powerful than this thing!

Based on the scenery, I don't think that's Smash Run. I think that creature is a random encounter in the Reset Bomb Forest stage after the Reset Bomb hits. That's what it looks like to me. Especially since the Ultimate Chimera was a stage hazard as well.

Ultimate Chimera was insta-kill though, so I can't imagine how powerful Orne must be!

Instead of 200% insta-kill it's probably 300% or something.  Since this is a Smash-Run enemy and the map is so huge you're probably not going to die, but you'll get sent flying.

Lol at that character roster. XD Club Penguin, teehee.

Err, don't know anything about Orne since I haven't made it that far into KI: Uprising. D:

You have to run up to it and give it a big happy hug. :3 It just want to be yo fwend. :3

I kid. I kid. Touch = instant death.

I think Orne will be stronger in terms of how much damage is dealt if you touch it. The Ultimate Chimera deals 100-200% damage, depending on how you are bit. Orne will possbily be greater than that.

Edit:

32765354_640.jpg

I need a can of this at all times.

Ultimate Chimera was insta-kill though, so I can't imagine how powerful Orne must be!

Definite Instan-kill if it spawned on either the top or far right of the stage, 75% insta-kill if it spawned in the lower area...the other 25% you having the chance to save yourself by pressing the L/R(Guard, Air Dodge)button the moment you make contact with a wall to cancel all of your momentum.

Monday - Picture of a darkhorse ensemble character that's just as popular as the main characters of the series.

Tuesday - Picture of a buffed-up recovery mechanic

Wednesday - Picture of a method of recovery.

Thursday - Picture of an invincible, all-powerful enemy.

Fan-favorite, recovery focus, and OP entities? Kirby game out tomorrow?

Meta_Knight(Clear).png

Let's go.

• Thumbs Up 3

I highly doubt that Sakurai's going to reveal MK for the Western Kirby Triple Deluxe release because they already revealed Dedede for the Japanese release of that game, which for a Japanese developer is more significant.

BUt that doesn't really stop him from acknowledging it, it just means he's not likely to do anything special for it.

They could announce a new kirby stage. Meta knight is not even in kirby triple deluxe. Right?

Considering how Sakurai showed stuff that we already saw in the direct, tomorrow's pic could be about the Knuckle Joe assist trophy return.

They could announce a new kirby stage. Meta knight is not even in kirby triple deluxe. Right?

Dark Meta Knight is a bonus boss

But yeah they're probably not going to reveal anything for tomorrow. They don't really pay attention to release dates outside Japan, I think.