Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I'm also hoping that they get rid of the clone characters (Toon Link, Wolf). Characters like Ganon can stick around if they finally get a unique move set.

I doubt what Sakurai said about there not being more than 35 characters a year or two ago holds any water nowadays.

Unless he refreshed his statement recently.

Well how likely is he to return considering we already got two third party characters?

Two third party characters? Where?

I only see one and it's Mega Man.

-Zelda Spirit tracks is a stage. Might indicate Toon Link is back, (were gonna get the HD re-release, so that makes it relevant I guess)

Considering there's a toon Link in the stage itself, I'm thinking the opposite.

This, there goes my best character :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Well how likely is he to return considering we already got two third party characters?

Uh dude, the only 3rd party character shown was Mega Man. Sonic has a fair shot of returning. Especially when you consider Sega's partnership with Nintendo lately.

I would be incredibly surprised if Snake is out, considering how badly Kojima wanted him to be in Smash Bros. and the friendship he has with Sakurai.

• Thumbs Up 1

I legit think we might see Chase McCain in this game. He got his own stage in Mario Kart 8 and his game was a big Wii U exclusive. Plus having all the different disguises could pop up a unique move set.

• Thumbs Up 1

What other 3rd party character? Only Megaman is revealed.

I would be incredibly surprised if Snake is out, considering how badly Kojima wanted him to be in Smash Bros. and the friendship he has with Sakurai.

I think Kojima begged for Snake to be in that one game. I highly doubt Snake is gonna make a comeback this time around.

Two? Only Megaman has been confirmed to appear so far. Who's the second one?

Now just add Sonic with better specials based on Lost World and oh my god.

Pants will be creamed.

Cool "3DS & Wii U Connectivity" feature?

Upload your Animal Crossing New Leaf character to act as a 'costume' for the "villager." Would beat having a generic one.

pls

• Thumbs Up 3

I feel bad for doubting megaman's appearance in brawl now, I shall atone for this by listening to the dr. wily stage theme countless times while waiting for this, now if sonic gets brought back I can finally do my dream matchup's.

Also, yay kid icarus uprising moveset for pit.

He is referring to the inclusion of Sonic and Snake in Super Smash bros Brawl.  

True, was so hyped, and thinking about the stage, that I forgot he was there. Well at least he will be there in some form.

He is referring to the inclusion of Sonic and Snake in Super Smash bros Brawl.  

Well that's Brawl, This is a new game and only Mega Man is shown as one of the 3rd Party Characters, most likely that Sonic is the 2nd character.

Course one may consider that their may be more than just 2 3rd party characters this time, possibly one or more considering that some characters from Brawl are gonna possibly get Axed 

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Considering that there's a Megaman/Sonic crossover with the comics (probably irrelevant, but worth noting), and Sonic is in an exclusivity contract with Nintendo, on top of Sonic and Mario being such recognizable icons next to each other that one has major connections with the other as far as Sega and Nintendo go...what do you think?

Sonic being out of Smash Bros (although possible) is very hard to imagine.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

If Sonic is back, all the nerds wet dreams about Nintendo vs SEGA vs Capcom will finally come true xD It would be nice if they add Crash or Pac-man aswell :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Two? Only Megaman has been confirmed to appear so far. Who's the second one?

Oh derp, Animal Crossing is 2nd party isn't it.

Has anybody mentioned any speculation over that boxing arena stage and the fact that Little Mac might be hinted for it? It's hard to see who's in the audience, though.

I'm pretty sure Sonic is returning due to the partnership with SEGA and Nintendo. There might even be a third character from Namco. I want Klonoa, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Pacman. I highly doubt we'll be seeing Snake this time.

If Sonic is back, all the nerds wet dreams about Nintendo vs SEGA vs Capcom will finally come true xD It would be nice if they add Crash or Pac-man aswell smile.png

I doubt Crash well be back considering how he didn't made it in Playstation All-Stars, and he was the freaking Maskscot for Sony back in the day along with Spyro.

I can see possibly Spyro Appearing (through with his Skylanders appearance) and if not Pac-Man, than Klonoa  

Safe bet that Ike and Toon Link will be the first to get the axe. Ike's no longer relevant, and Toon Link is, as said, featured on a stage. He's the Mario Party DK of Smash Bros. now.

I'd like Falco to clear out too, and for Wolf to stay with a moveset more tailored to his character. Though what he has now is good. Change the Final Smash though; Fox can keep the Landmaster, but let Wolf fly high with the Wolfen.

I'm really hoping this game gets an official OST. I will preorder the instant it's confirmed. I need that Wily's Castle remix inside me.