Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

How fucking disappointing that Shadow is still the Assist Trophy for the Sonic series -.-

We could get two AT's. But honestly it seems most AT's are coming back.

How fucking disappointing that Shadow is still the Assist Trophy for the Sonic series -.-

Isn't Shadow still the second most popular Sonic character (behind Sonic himself, of course), though?

This is so entertaining to watch but dayum ZSS final smash needs to be seriously nerfed down. It's way too powerful!

But holy crap this is SO entertaining to watch!

• Thumbs Up 1

Isn't Shadow still the second most popular Sonic character (behind Sonic himself, of course), though?

Considering how little he appears nowadays, I doubt it. I'm sure he's been usurped by one of the Genesis characters. Most likely Tails.

Could be wrong of course.

That's from a very old poll. Shadow hasn't been relevant for years now.

Yeah still annoyed about Shadow being an Assist Trophy again. It's just a glorified time stopper, what's so special about that? Dr Eggman with the wrecking ball, now that is cool!

Mega man's final smash, didn't expect the black hole bomb before the multi-gen lasers.

Lol, Zelda Williams didn't even pick Zelda.

EDIT: People on Smash Boards were saying "she'll probably pick Zelda."

Egg Robos are in Smash run! Hell yeah!

Sonic's pallete swaps definitely have a more distinct touch to them this time. The crystal ring on bright blue Sonic from Sonic Adventure. That was such a nice touch. :)

Oh look, Shadow is an assist trophy with the same moves again :/

Super Sonic is back and as OP as ever.

And finally, Mega Man's final smash was just awesome as fuck! I didn't know he had to shoot a Black Hole Bomb before the Megaman Sentai Team comes in and starts blowing away the opponent with lasers. The way the Megamen came in just made me smile stupid. :D

Well I'm just gonna add after seeing the tournament, I just love how Greninja starts up his FS : ) that trap-door is a nice touch. Also if you're wondering how he ends up the final smash he basically gives a last strong hit that makes everyone pummel to the ground (ala Ike, except Greninja stays in the air)

Say, here is a thought, what if we got a reveal for each day of e3, newcomer, or veteran, either in the morning, or ins a surprise through the Treehouse

oh you guys..... https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/476534317925933056

I dunno. It'd be nice, but the prime opportunity to announce a new reveal was at the end of the tournament. If they had something to reveal, I think they would've announced it there.

I have no doubt they have more Smash stuff to reveal, it is weird that they didn't show it at the Tournament, but perhaps renting a large theatre they were on a tight schedule and only had time for the tournament matches and plugging the 3DS game.

Nintendo is paying attention; this is from the guy who won the contest, on the ground floor.

Can't speak for the invitational players, but at every booth/TV display setup the Nintendo reps were asking what improvements we thought could be made. At first I thought it wouldn't really go anywhere/they wouldn't listen to specific suggestions, but in the VIP area a competitive player (blanking on his name) suggested less landing lag after ariels, and bigger dash dancing, and they took the time to write it down and make sure they got the terminology correct! They seemed genuinely interested! 
  • Thumbs Up 3

PAC-MAN WAS JUST REVEALED ON THE ROUNDTABLE

FUCK YEAH!

EDIT: GAME AND WATCH TOO

• Thumbs Up 4