Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

What was that you were saying about pac man not being in smash Jaidyn? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

(no hard feelings meant with this though)

Edit: Aw crap but this means no klonoa D:

• Thumbs Up 1

What was that you were saying about pac man not being in smash Jaidyn? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I said that I thought it was possible, but Pac-Man might not make the cut. I never said he wouldn't be in.

Why are we mad about this, exactly?

Because Pac-Man is a fucking shitty character? Not to mention his history with Nintendo is basically fucking nothing?

You guys are trolling right? Please tell me this is just shits and giggles?

• Thumbs Up 1

Because Pac-Man is a fucking shitty character? Not to mention his history with Nintendo is basically fucking nothing?

How is he a shitty characters? He's a near-blank slate

Yo that initial leak is seeming more and more legit by the second.  That leak has nailed EVERY newcomer so far.

I await Shulk and Chrom patiently...

Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd the potential Namco rep spot is wasted.

Who else were you expecting? He's the most iconic character from Namco and his cartoonish design fits perfectly in smash.

I'd be okay with this if Simon Belmont was confirmed. I get that the Pac is a video game icon, but Simon is a Nintendo icon. I don't associate Pac-Man with Nintendo, but I associate Simon with Nintendo. Tell me now, does adding Pac-Man complete the N Team reunion? He doesn't, you say? I wonder who would...

You guys are trolling right? Please tell me this is just shits and giggles?

Stop getting so mad, Pac Man is literally one of the most iconic fictional characters of all time and instantly recognisable for his video game legacy. Namco are trying to relaunch him. He has hella history with Nintendo.

This makes the most sense out of almost any 3rd party imaginable.

Pac Man isn't great anymore but jesus people need to stop acting like this is a bad or left field idea it's the complete opposite.

• Thumbs Up 7

tumblr_n6zfufxG271soiwz8o1_1280.pngIn case anyone wants confirmation.

Pac Man isn't great anymore but jesus people need to stop acting like this is a bad or left field idea it's the complete opposite.

If people are getting mad because of Pac-Man's recent quality then Sonic should have had his ass booted out ages ago.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh please let's not argue about Pac-Man again. As someone who did not want Pac-Man to appear in the game, I'm not going to get upset that he did get in. It's just a game and no one is forcing me to play as him.

• Thumbs Up 4

By the way guys, all Roundtables are always blogged only but we sometimes get leaked screenshots and last year, Nintendo uploaded the Pokemon one.

Who else were you expecting? He's the most iconic character from Namco and his cartoonish design fits perfectly in smash.

I'm not terribly surprised, honestly, it's just that I really do not care for him. At all. He's boring as shit. The character himself has no relevance anymore, no matter what Namco tries.

Oh, well, at least he'll make a decent punching bag.

tumblr_n6zfufxG271soiwz8o1_1280.pngIn case anyone wants confirmation.

If people are getting mad because of Pac-Man's recent quality then Sonic should have had his ass booted out ages ago.

Pac-Man hasn't been good since the Arcade days, but whatever. He's in so doesn't matter at this point, as long as he plays good (and Ganondorf is revamped).

• Thumbs Up 1

So Pacman really is in this game?! Well all I can say is...thank God he's got his PacLand design so I can at least tolerate him more!

Yay, welcome to the Smash Pacman! Can't wait to see what his moveset is like. Also, it's nice to see G&W is back though that was expected.

Yeah sure I wish it could be Klonoa but it was SO obvious they were gonna choose Pacman. He's their flipping mascot!

• Thumbs Up 2

Pacman has appeared on every Nintendo console. Just because he never advertised himself as a major Nintendo player doesn't mean he has no history.

• Thumbs Up 4

How is he a shitty characters? He's a near-blank slate

You just answered your own question.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Pac-man was only ever hot shit in the age of arcades, and tried to make the jump to a big IP for console gaming that's so fucking obscure that it's not even worth bringing up.

I would take Collete Brunel over Pac-man, and if you know anything about how fucking much I hate Colette, that's says how annoyed I am by this.

How the fuck do you get mad about a character being in Smash, seriously.

Because this game is fanservice and there are hundred of more beloved characters not to mention actual fucking Nintendo characters deserving to be in?

• Thumbs Up 1