Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendo is paying attention; this is from the guy who won the contest, on the ground floor.

Can't speak for the invitational players, but at every booth/TV display setup the Nintendo reps were asking what improvements we thought could be made. At first I thought it wouldn't really go anywhere/they wouldn't listen to specific suggestions, but in the VIP area a competitive player (blanking on his name) suggested less landing lag after ariels, and bigger dash dancing, and they took the time to write it down and make sure they got the terminology correct! They seemed genuinely interested! 

Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd the potential Namco rep spot is wasted.

Who else were you expecting? He's the most iconic character from Namco and his cartoonish design fits perfectly in smash.

I'd be okay with this if Simon Belmont was confirmed. I get that the Pac is a video game icon, but Simon is a Nintendo icon. I don't associate Pac-Man with Nintendo, but I associate Simon with Nintendo. Tell me now, does adding Pac-Man complete the N Team reunion? He doesn't, you say? I wonder who would...

Because Pac-Man is a fucking shitty character? Not to mention his history with Nintendo is basically fucking nothing?

You guys are trolling right? Please tell me this is just shits and giggles?

Stop getting so mad, Pac Man is literally one of the most iconic fictional characters of all time and instantly recognisable for his video game legacy. Namco are trying to relaunch him. He has hella history with Nintendo.

This makes the most sense out of almost any 3rd party imaginable.

Pac Man isn't great anymore but jesus people need to stop acting like this is a bad or left field idea it's the complete opposite.

tumblr_n6zfufxG271soiwz8o1_1280.pngIn case anyone wants confirmation.

Pac Man isn't great anymore but jesus people need to stop acting like this is a bad or left field idea it's the complete opposite.

If people are getting mad because of Pac-Man's recent quality then Sonic should have had his ass booted out ages ago.

Who else were you expecting? He's the most iconic character from Namco and his cartoonish design fits perfectly in smash.

I'm not terribly surprised, honestly, it's just that I really do not care for him. At all. He's boring as shit. The character himself has no relevance anymore, no matter what Namco tries.

Oh, well, at least he'll make a decent punching bag.