Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I'm not terribly surprised, honestly, it's just that I really do not care for him. At all. The character himself has no relevance anymore, no matter what Namco tries.

Neither does G&W or ROB or the Ice Climbers or Captain Falcon or Sonic.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Pac-Man hasn't been good since the Arcade days, but whatever. He's in so doesn't matter at this point, as long as he plays good (and Ganondorf is revamped).

The championship edition remaster is pretty good.

There's no reason to doubt the Sal Romano leak, now. Expecting Chrom, Chorus Men and Shulk. Dunno if that'll be it. 

Pac-Man. Not sure what to think about that decision. We did see it coming but now it is confirmed, and with Pac's history with the Mario Kart GP series, I guess it is a faithful reunion.

And now Game and Watch is reconfirmed. Two more to go on the drawing: MetaKnight and Wario.

And I do wants me some Wario now.

Really happy to have Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, AND Pac-Man in one game. Pac was pretty much the FIRST video game character to EVER get famous, so it's such a treat to see him in Smash. Definitely can't wait to check out his introduction vid. smile.png

The championship edition remaster is pretty good.

And that, but its still based on the Arcades.

Anyway, doesn't matter, he's in, let's just hope he plays good. I don't mind Pac-Man all that much. I certainly hope the second half of the leak is false, at least. I'd rather have someone other than Chrom and Chorus Men.

Either way, the leaker has never been 100% accurate. Yeah, he's got some info, but other info has been off significantly. Such as him not knowing the name of Greninja on the day of (when he had up-to-date info to boot).

Like half of Smash's cast is no longer relevant and Smash isn't about relevancy it's about history. Video games.

Pac Man does not get more legit than that there is absolutely no way anyone can spin this as a bad idea.

I don't even fricking like Pac Man but if you know video games you know who Pac Man is. How is that not huge?

• Thumbs Up 6

I don't give a crap about Pac Man, but just happy they went the retro route with his gameplay design and the semi-retro route with his physical design, phew.

Like half of Smash's cast is no longer relevant and Smash isn't about relevancy it's about history. Video games.

Pac Man does not get more legit than that there is absolutely no way anyone can spin this as a bad idea.

I don't even fricking like Pac Man but if you know video games you know who Pac Man is. How is that not huge?

I agree with this, and I can't wait to see the introduction video, though perhaps why it hasn't been released yet, is because its also for Ridley, and involves him eating Pac-Man! 

I'm just gonna soak this one in. So glad that...

the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also, they're using his old design. So being sick of his modern incarnation isn't really that valid of a point.

..You know, Pac-Man had a really underwhelming reveal, in the wake of Mega Man. Oh well, I'm glad they took the retro route with his moveset at least. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Bp0L8MRCUAAaxMg.jpg

That's not a good render. he looks... distracted.

That's not their official art, that's just random old art journalists are using because there are no official assets yet.

Someone's gonna get kicked out. xD

Edit: Ignore this post. Sorry

Nope.

Not even mad about Ghostly Adventures design.

Pac-is Back.