Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

tumblr_n6zfufxG271soiwz8o1_1280.pngIn case anyone wants confirmation.

If people are getting mad because of Pac-Man's recent quality then Sonic should have had his ass booted out ages ago.

Pac-Man hasn't been good since the Arcade days, but whatever. He's in so doesn't matter at this point, as long as he plays good (and Ganondorf is revamped).

So Pacman really is in this game?! Well all I can say is...thank God he's got his PacLand design so I can at least tolerate him more!

Yay, welcome to the Smash Pacman! Can't wait to see what his moveset is like. Also, it's nice to see G&W is back though that was expected.

Yeah sure I wish it could be Klonoa but it was SO obvious they were gonna choose Pacman. He's their flipping mascot!

How is he a shitty characters? He's a near-blank slate

You just answered your own question.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Pac-man was only ever hot shit in the age of arcades, and tried to make the jump to a big IP for console gaming that's so fucking obscure that it's not even worth bringing up.

I would take Collete Brunel over Pac-man, and if you know anything about how fucking much I hate Colette, that's says how annoyed I am by this.

How the fuck do you get mad about a character being in Smash, seriously.

Because this game is fanservice and there are hundred of more beloved characters not to mention actual fucking Nintendo characters deserving to be in?

Pac-Man hasn't been good since the Arcade days, but whatever. He's in so doesn't matter at this point, as long as he plays good (and Ganondorf is revamped).

The championship edition remaster is pretty good.

Pac-Man. Not sure what to think about that decision. We did see it coming but now it is confirmed, and with Pac's history with the Mario Kart GP series, I guess it is a faithful reunion.

And now Game and Watch is reconfirmed. Two more to go on the drawing: MetaKnight and Wario.

And I do wants me some Wario now.

The championship edition remaster is pretty good.

And that, but its still based on the Arcades.

Anyway, doesn't matter, he's in, let's just hope he plays good. I don't mind Pac-Man all that much. I certainly hope the second half of the leak is false, at least. I'd rather have someone other than Chrom and Chorus Men.

Either way, the leaker has never been 100% accurate. Yeah, he's got some info, but other info has been off significantly. Such as him not knowing the name of Greninja on the day of (when he had up-to-date info to boot).

Like half of Smash's cast is no longer relevant and Smash isn't about relevancy it's about history. Video games.

Pac Man does not get more legit than that there is absolutely no way anyone can spin this as a bad idea.

I don't even fricking like Pac Man but if you know video games you know who Pac Man is. How is that not huge?

Like half of Smash's cast is no longer relevant and Smash isn't about relevancy it's about history. Video games.

Pac Man does not get more legit than that there is absolutely no way anyone can spin this as a bad idea.

I don't even fricking like Pac Man but if you know video games you know who Pac Man is. How is that not huge?

I agree with this, and I can't wait to see the introduction video, though perhaps why it hasn't been released yet, is because its also for Ridley, and involves him eating Pac-Man! 

I'm just gonna soak this one in. So glad that...

the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back
the Pac is back

the Pac is back

the Pac is back