Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

That's not their official art, that's just random old art journalists are using because there are no official assets yet.

Oh, alright. Didn't see that.

What that's not his Pac World design is it.  That's his hideous ghostly adventures design.

There's barely any difference!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ah man the mii's can't be used online. Oh well, I was really looking forward to using those guys :(

There's barely any difference!

The eyelids and teeth are pretty gross looking, though. 

tumblr_n6zfrt6Muw1s8ouhxo1_500.jpg

What'd I tell ya?

We have to hear from journalists if that's real. Anyone can make a fake.

Edit:The original render is real. 

tumblr_n6zfrt6Muw1s8ouhxo1_500.jpg

What'd I tell ya?

Uh, that been on the internet for a while now and it's fake.

Seriously, search "pacman dive" on google image.

The eyelids and teeth are pretty gross looking, though.

As gross as green eyes on a hedgehog.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh thank god that screenshot is a fake.  Will hold out hope for not-gross Pac Man in my Smash then.

I don't care much for Pac-Man but I always expected him to show up. With any luck hopefully he gets a pretty cool stage.

Nope.

Not even mad about Ghostly Adventures design.

Pac-is Back.

um.. aren't they using the PS1 design?

Complaining about the Ghostly Adventure design is the pettiest thing.

I mean honestly, it's the same thing as Modern vs Classic Sonic, heck, "World" Pac and "Adventures" Pac are even less different. You all sound like a bunch of dang hypocrites.

Even if it's already confirmed to be the World design, you guys, all of you, are being ridiculous.

• Thumbs Up 8

That image can't be real. They specifically said he looks like PacLand Man but can also turn into classic 8-bit Pac-Man.

I just want to see how he plays most of all, since I'm not a big fan of the character either. But hey, G&W has no character and everyone loves the guy since Melee! Maybe his character will suddenly be loved by all~ 8D

The image that PSi posted isn't real and it been on the internet for quite some time now so don't freak out over his design just yet.

That image can't be real. They specifically said he looks like PacLand Man but can also turn into classic 8-bit Pac-Man.

I just want to see how he plays most of all, since I'm not a big fan of the character either. But hey, G&W has no character and everyone loves the guy since Melee!

Ya I agree, heck I think Pac-man is going to be the next G&W, he's a classic icon, that has had some forays into 3D, but none of them kept his full essence, but Smash keeps both a classic and modern design, while being based around the classic games 

WE GET AN AWESOME PACMAN STAGE

Even if you hate Pacman, you gotta admit that's awesome.

• Thumbs Up 5

As gross as green eyes on a hedgehog.

Except that's not a really good comparison because the eyelids and teeth play a part in how Pac-Man expresses himself, unlike the green eyes on Sanic. 

It's okay to not like things you guys. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Debugging both games are the reason for a spread out release but Sakurai forgot this is the era where we can just fix up broken stuff after release

(im joking)

Except that's not a really good comparison

Yes it is.

Everything else is just trying to justify it after the fact.

Green eyes, blue arms, teeth and eyelids, what reasonable person could seriously give a shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Debugging both games are the reason for a spread out release but Sakurai forgot this is the era where we can just fix up broken stuff after release

(im joking)

We definitely dont want that now. Next thing you know it takes forever for a patch to come up.