Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

You can have your preferences, but when you start calling such insignificant changes "gross" you start going off in a very silly direction.

And these differences are so tiny, seriously!

I don't think using the word "gross" makes it any less me just stating my personal preference and opinion of a character design.

But since I like green eyes Sonic I guess I have to like every minor redesign of every character ever?  I've always seen you as way better than that kind of completely bonkers logic Diogenes where the hell has that come from.

Besides, if the character design really wasn't that important they wouldn't have done that poll those years back about which modern Pacman Design people preferred would they now?

• Thumbs Up 2

As for music, I'd love to see some variations of the Pac Man Championship Edition series to make it in:

Ace.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really loved this portion of a liveblog I'm currently looking at.

A competitive Smash player is trying to challenge Sakurai to see if he can win and help balance the game.

Sakurai asked "have you ever made a game"?

• Thumbs Up 9

But since I like green eyes Sonic I guess I have to like every minor redesign of every character ever?  I've always seen you as way better than that kind of completely bonkers logic Diogenes where the hell has that come from.

Well, I made the mistake of thinking that Sonic fans would have learned not to go nuts over tiny redesigns after spending years tearing each other apart over Sonic's, but I guess that does make me bonkers.

So I'm done with the subject.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I made the mistake of thinking that Sonic fans would have learned not to go nuts over tiny redesigns after spending years tearing each other apart over Sonic's, but I guess that does make me bonkers.

So I'm done with the subject.

Thing is, I have yet to see anybody 'go nuts.' 

You are overreacting to the overreacting. 

I've been telling people (mostly on Miiverse) for months that all roster decisions are made before development even begins. That's standard fare for fighting game development.

All the talk of petitions making a difference and "characters stealing roster slots" are and always will be total bs that is nothing but fans trying to make other fans feel guilty or trying to pull the "THEY NEVER LISTEN TO THEIR FANS" card.

samurai pls put shadwo in the game if not i will have to ask sega to mak sonic the fighter 2 

• Thumbs Up 1

Pac-Man confirmed
Reggie finally de-confirmed

This was the best day eve-

>October 3rd
>Summer

almost, the best day ever. Now I just need that Pac-Man trailer.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woah! awesome!! right off the bat, you'd expect the announcement sometime later, oh well can't wait to see the gameplay although he really doesn't do much for me, just glad he's in. Mario vs Sonic vs Megaman vs Pacman will be awesome.

In the meanwhile enjoy Greninjas awesome (and grainy as heck GIF) intro to his Final Smash.... really reminds me of Baiken

greninjafsbegining_zps05b30c47.gif

It's not really from Guilty Gear. Flipping floorboards as an attack/distraction is a common trope from samurai movies and anime.

So we won't be able to take Miis online unless playing with friends. They aren't selectable in matches with randoms.

That's probably for the better, so that we don't have a bunch of Hitlers running around. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That's a fansite, and that art isn't their SSB4 art, it's old art from other games.

Oh whoops lmao. Of course after I post it and someone points out I notice the "fansite" shit right on top looool

That's probably for the worst, as we won't have a bunch of Hitlers running around. 

I know =\

• Thumbs Up 2

It's not really from Guilty Gear. Flipping floorboards as an attack/distraction is a common trope from samurai movies and anime.

Thanks for the explanation, although I really wasn't trying to say "hey they used that move from Guilty Gear" simply that it brought back some Baiken "memories" :P Still yeah, it's pretty interesting.

I really loved this portion of a liveblog I'm currently looking at.

This might sound weird from me but that kinda sounds a bit mean on Sakurai's side.

Yeah, it really sucks that you can't use the mii's especially since they don't seem to be very broken or anything.

But I wanted to fight Hitler (and pretend Mario was Mussolini) ;;

Make a Mussolini Mii.

Mussolinii. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The only Mii I'm playing as is Waluigi

I dunno about you, but I'm maining Nikki.

THE NOTES WILL SWAP AGAIN

• Thumbs Up 6

I know =\

Oh, you. Seriously though, even though online interactions aren't rated, they've gotta consider all the shit you might see online. It could range from dictators, to awful racist stereotypes, to recent murder victims in widely publicized cases. 

Yeah honestly I agree lol.  Though it is the sort of thing where I'd rather just see a parent lock option where unless it is authorised, non-friend Miis appear as the generic "Player" Miis as seen from Mario Kart so you can still play as them if you literally just, enjoy playing as a Mii gameplay-wise.

• Thumbs Up 1

While I'm not exactly in the mood to talk a bunch about Smash, I'm definitely impressed by what I've seen so far. And Pacman using his World design *pumps fist* YES. 

Another thing I was wondering is, is this legit or fake: 

http://www.onefinalsmash.com/

I mean it came out of nowhere and it shows a countdown that ends around 4 central time. 

It looks real so my question is, who is this mercenary/demon? It says they're coming to Nintendo so that means they may be third party, but I might just be spitballing.

Nvm: Its fake move along.

Goddammit, we need that trailer now. 

Yeah honestly I agree lol.  Though it is the sort of thing where I'd rather just see a parent lock option where unless it is authorised, non-friend Miis appear as the generic "Player" Miis as seen from Mario Kart so you can still play as them if you literally just, enjoy playing as a Mii gameplay-wise.

That would require parents to get involved in what their kids are playing or doing, and understanding ratings and online interactions. And THEN what would they have to blame videogames for?

But Mario Kart has that feature? I did not know that- it's actually pretty clever.