Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

main.png

The render is up. I found it though its URL on the site.

While I wouldn't mind whatever design they could have gone with, the one they chose looks really good here.

• Thumbs Up 6

While I'm not exactly in the mood to talk a bunch about Smash, I'm definitely impressed by what I've seen so far. And Pacman using his World design *pumps fist* YES. 

Another thing I was wondering is, is this legit or fake: 

http://www.onefinalsmash.com/

I mean it came out of nowhere and it shows a countdown that ends around 4 central time. 

It looks real so my question is, who is this mercenary/demon? It says they're coming to Nintendo so that means they may be third party, but I might just be spitballing.

Its fake.

For any of those who missed the whole tournament, I'm currently uploading all matches. Might be several parts since I still have that 15 mins. limit. I cut out everything else, only the beggining and then the match, a little bit of who won and then next one, so it might seem weird but otherwise it'd been 30 parts or something :P

It's still uploading but will be live here:  http://youtu.be/S6jl0F83Dkw 

I'll upload the rest later : 3

main.png

The render is up. I found it though its URL on the site.

There, it's not the Ghostly Adventures design, people can get the stick out of their butt now.

Goddammit, we need that trailer now. 

That would require parents to get involved in what their kids are playing or doing, and understanding ratings and online interactions. And THEN what would they have to blame videogames for?

But Mario Kart has that feature? I did not know that- it's actually pretty clever. 

Mario Kart Wii did though I forget where the option was, I think it just asked you the first time you connected and then you could change your setting... SOMEWHERE if you so wished.  MK8 doesn't have it as far as I'm aware though, not upfront anyway.

Though honestly I don't see why little Timmy's mother would faint any less vigorously from catching a passing glance of a random player fighting as Penisface McDickBalls the Mii Gunner than from little Tommy from around the corner doing the same in a Friends game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well that was a fantastic little trailer and im very glad about Pac Man's inclusoin, seriously what a charming little dude.

Well he looks much better than expected, although slightly disappointed there wasn't a cgi scene with Mario Sonic and Megaman in it >;C But oh well at least they are acknowledging the red blue and yellow thing. Noice ~

Goddamn it Sakurai I thought I'd dislike this character but you made him look fun as heck.  The fact that he summons various 8 bit Namco mascots as well as transforming into his original "pizza" form are fucking awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

I told you I'd do it...

thepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackthepacisbackTHEPACISBACK

I CALLED IT.

Also oh my god it's his classic design. OH MY GOD. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Not a Pac Man fan, but the trailer looked good. He's got some creative moves and animates nicely. I can't think of a way they could've made him look any more appealing, TBH. It's good that they're going retro, since that's kind of his only appeal (although they've worn that a bit thin already for the past 30 years). 

There's only 3 "designs" to choose from in regards to Pac-Man. You have the original iconic one which is what they're actually using, you have the one from some old Genesis/Mega Drive "PacMan Land" game, and you have the (2010) Ghostly Adventures design...there's not really much selection.

Perfect, this is exactly how Pac Man should've been and he, well, is.

What was all that stuff about how small aesthetic touches don't make a world of difference?  Look at this trailer oh man.

Shame they didn't delve deeper to get some 8-bit Game Gear spritework of Sonic for the poster though lol.

• Thumbs Up 4

Awwwwwwww, he's adorable. happy.png Love that they went with his World design, too, as that's immediately the one I think of when I think of Pac-Man and it has a charming, old school cartoon feel to it. Can't wait to try out both him and Megs.

All I care about is Pac-Man music.

OBVIOUSLY the intro screen and cutscene music are getting in as music. But I really want Pacman's Park from Pac-Mania remixed in some way.

OH YEAH. LOVE CALLING THINGS.

AND THE REMIX IS GLORIOUS. <3333