Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

I know a lot of people are confused about the whole Palutena moveset thing, so the latest GameXplain video might help shed some light on that.

It has loose descriptions on what they reckon are all of her custom moves, some of her taunts, her Smashes, and even estimates on what her default moves may be. If you're interested in how Palutena may turn out, I definitely recommend giving it a watch.

Poke Floats technically counts, but it's a lot more dynamic. Same goes for Rainbow Cruise. The stages go through the same layouts at the same speed with each cycle. They're just not flat.

Anyways rumor time. Again.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69503255

The only thing going for it is that the leaker was gracious enough to give this rumor an expiration date. If Falco is not shown this week, then it's jossed.

If Falco IS revealed, however...

Well, I can't say I believe this, for something about this rumor is fishy and untrustworthy. Well, I guess I'll have to see as time goes to find out if this is true or not.

I haven't been catching up too much on this, but what's going on with the Pac-Land stage? I keep hearing that it's a bad stage or something of the matter.

Some people just think it doesn't look very good. Its a static scrolling stage and you can't even see approximately where your character is standing. Certainly not as interesting as the Pac-Man Maze stage.

Some people just think it doesn't look very good. Its a static scrolling stage and you can't even see approximately where your character is standing. Certainly not as interesting as the Pac-Man Maze stage.

Oh I see, I guess it's one of those kinds of stages then.

It would have been really nice to see Pac-Land in full HD though. We see how Classic Megaman and Wily's second Castle would like in this day and age, it would have been great to see what an old hallmark like Pac-Land would look like in HD as well.

I haven't been catching up too much on this, but what's going on with the Pac-Land stage? I keep hearing that it's a bad stage or something of the matter.

It look like a stage made in MS Paint. 

I'll agree with Razor, It would had look nicer if it used 3D models instead of going with the lazy route and porting a level and cleaning it up a bit.

It looks like it's made in MS Paint because that was literally the high-point of arcade software graphics at the time without having to resort to a black background with stars in it. Pac-Land predates Super Mario Bros., after all.

SKYLOFT CASUAL CLOTHES.

2rp47y0.jpg]

Pic of the day. Here's Link in an outfit based on his ordinary clothes in Skyward Sword! The art style looks a little different, but the actual clothing model is still his usual tunic.

Now we just need an Ordon Village clothes scheme. But the pale white of the SS clothes really work well here.

Hey, this is sweet. I'd love to see Link's other outfits and perhaps even Link's scarf from HW.

It looks a little different with Link wearing a similar colored cap as well, but whatever, don't care, just the outfit change itself looks awesome. Also can we now expect Toon Link to have the Train Conductor and Outset Island clothes as well?

Awesome! The fact that Sakurai goes out of his way to point out that the model is actually still the same kind of implies to me that Link can actually still have a full alt. costume despite having this. I wonder if we can expect costumes like this for other characters too! Very exciting.

Either way it definitely seems like we'll be getting much better "colours" than in any previous Smash game!

I like this new outfit based on the Skyloft clothes! In fact, I like how this time around they've gone all out with most of their colour swaps and added neat little details into each one. There's this one, the different AC Villagers, Male Wii Fit Trainer and so much more. Now I'd like to see Toon Link with Outset Island outfit please!

Was thinking, has anyone thought of what Sonic's alternate moves might be? Like we've known for a little while know that moves will be customizable, but for some reason I totally forgot to pair that with our blue hedgehog lmao. I'm sure it'll probably just be variant effects of what he already does, but I'm still curious to what that'd be, and some I'm not even sure if really possible without changing it all together. Like I'm curious to see if he'll have different powered spindashes possibly? Maybe one that hits really hard but uncurls shortly after while one zips way faster and can go back and forth easier for comboing at the cost of not stunning the opponent or at least not as much? Could his spring jump thing be completely new up-smashes since I'm failing to see how that could really be tweaked effectively without doing something completely new instead? I guess why it interests me so much is that I feel like Sonic's smash attacks are some of the least flashy, and really wonder if they'll have flashier options, or just added effects (for example could see his fire bracelet shit from SA2 being an alternate spindash).

On the same note, I really hope Mega Man has some extra love in that all his extra moves are full on new animations for different powers he has throughout his games. My fingers crossed on the Cut Man one haha

If Link is getting HIS skyloft costume, then maybe we'll get Zelda's too.

zelda-oiseau-skyward-sword-4558-original

At least, I hope we do.

I'm really hoping for an SS Zelda alt, too. Keep in mind, though, that SS Zelda would be a COMPLETELY different model. Link's default SS outfit was already a tunic anyway, so it wasn't hard to just give him a more detailed recolor.

SS Zelda would be a great alt for Zelda, though. I really want to see it.

...this looks like something you'd see some first-timer making on the Brawl Vault.  It's just the Skyloft textures over his normal tunic. :\  Not a fan.

Sakurai pointed out just as much himself, it's the regular model with different colouring. He didn't say Link doesn't get a totally separate costume.

If we're getting costumes and good alt colours, I don't see a problem with it.

...this looks like something you'd see some first-timer making on the Brawl Vault.  It's just the Skyloft textures over his normal tunic. :\  Not a fan.

I don't see the problem...? Its an awesome recolor compared to his usual barebones recolors. Skyward Sword Link is barely different from TP Link anyway and him getting a total alternate skin from SS would be a waste. Zelda, on the other hand, would entirely benefit from an SS skin because it is so different from her usual design.

Nah, a first timer is someone making their shitty OC retextures on brawlvault.