Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Who says they can't force a generic size/weight class too?

True... But I still don't get why they can't be played with anyone if that's the case. I doubt it has anything to do with inappropriate Miis, since you can use them online in MK8 (among many other games).

But shadow is a playable character.

Just make a mii out of him smile.png

no realistic guns for gunner mii what a bust

True... But I still don't get why they can't be played with anyone if that's the case. I doubt it has anything to do with inappropriate Miis, since you can use them online in MK8 (among many other games).

The Mii's entire shtick is that they're customizable to your liking, and since you can't put on custom movesets with anyone the gimmick is gone.

What does Sakurai's decision to not allow Miis online have to do with whoever was developing MK8's decision to allow Miis online

What does Sakurai's decision to not allow Miis online have to do with whoever was developing MK8's decision to allow Miis online

IDK, I assumed since Nintendo had done it before, Sakurai wouldn't have a problem with it either. Evidently he does, though.

It doesn't really matter though, I'll rarely be playing with anyone anyway, and I may not even like Miis that much.

The difference is Mii's in Smash Bros. are fully customizable, which makes balancing harder. In MK8, Mii's are "just another character." The characters in MK8 are all identical anyway, Mii's aren't any different in that regard.

Kind of disappointed, I liked Ali, and although Brandy did a good job, I have a feeling that I'll be able to distinctly hear that it isn't Ali anymore, the more I hear her voice in the game.

That, and I don't get to brag about meeting Ali in Vegas a year or so ago. ;-;

Love the remix of the Overworld theme!

If you guys want to hear clear versions of the other themes, Nintendo World Report has a ton of videos like this.(sure these are kinda old, but I'm still now finding these!)

Tortimer Island

Oh, and safe to say now,

final-destination-3ds.jpg

Master hand (or crazy hand?)confirmed(no dur.)

I actually hadn't heard Fox's "new" voice with such clarity before. After seeing those videos and hearing his battle cries, I'm pretty convinced that's his Japanese voice. They're some very Japanese-sounding battle cries is all, it's not every day you hear English VAs making cries like that. Still, I could be wrong.

I actually hadn't heard Fox's "new" voice with such clarity before. After seeing those videos and hearing his battle cries, I'm pretty convinced that's his Japanese voice. They're some very Japanese-sounding battle cries is all, it's not every day you hear English VAs making cries like that. Still, I could be wrong.

Everyone else's voice is the American one from my understanding. Why would they have Fox be using his Japanese voice? isn't this his original 64 voice?

I hope those are the JP voice clips. I heard that his Star Fox 64/3D VA is doing his voice in SSB4, but I don't remember it sounding like... That.