Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Some people reckon that there might be another character reveal at the World Hobby Fair this weekend. Because of this flyer;

SlqdMXG.jpg

Still we have no idea if this image is even real let alone if that "?" actually means anything.

Some people reckon that there might be another character reveal at the World Hobby Fair this weekend. Because of this flyer;

Still we have no idea if this image is even real let alone if that "?" actually means anything.

What if the "??????" really means random.

What if the "??????" really means random.

Yeah I kinda thought that may be the case too.

Somewhere, innocent Waddle Dees everywhere are celebrating this wonderful example of karma in action.

Going back to this:

final-destination-3ds.jpg

Number one, love this version of FD. It's like a perfect hybrid of the Wii U's and Brawls. 

Two, wonder if this is Master hand or Crazy hand being defeated. The fingers look crazy so I personally want to say Crazy, but I'm not sure. Was he a mandatory boss in Adventure Mode, or was it just master hand?

I hope they don't go AS heavy on the main theme remixing this game.  Brawl's Target Test theme was just offensive considering what preceded it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXHQb7RN9lE

Oh how I dream of the return of this theme... though I'd settle for a remix of N64's one too.

I wonder why no one's made this pun before.

tumblr_n7u418SP1S1qhhvubo1_1280.jpg

Source other people's artwork when you share it: http://www.fanboys-online.com/index.php?id=536

• Thumbs Up 7

SlqdMXG.jpg

Just spotted Kirby getting a taste of his own medicine at the most bottom right screenshot. Pac-Man is about to eat him. lol

Based on what I read about that, all it says is "Who will be next?!" Its just a flyer for the event, no hints at a new playable character.

Also, is Palutena attacking Ike in the second page? Its hard for me to tell but it looks like Ike.

• Thumbs Up 1

I liked the brawl theme, I never really got tired of it.

But this new theme is pretty epic, I like it a lot.

Brawl's theme was cool at first, but hearing it about a hundred times throughout the game in different remixes made me hate it so much. Kind of like His World in Sonic 06, it just got really repetitive. I hope the same won't happen here with SSB4's theme, though admittedly it is kinda better than Brawl's.

Brawl's theme was cool at first, but hearing it about a hundred times throughout the game in different remixes made me hate it so much. Kind of like His World in Sonic 06, it just got really repetitive. I hope the same won't happen here with SSB4's theme, though admittedly it is kinda better than Brawl's.

Oh... what OTHER song has done this with very similar reactions? Just Let It Go. :P

I really don't think we'll get a character reveal at this event, but I'd absolutely LOVE it if we did.

Nintendo's Charlie Scibetta is hoping Smash Bros. For Wii U will be released....by Black Friday.

Long lines confirmed November.

So I was playing around with a few music that I was playing over Brawl to try out some songs from newer games Like Kirby triple deluxe or Sonic lost world, Sonic Generations and Pokemon X and Y.

I have to say, some fits in really good with some stages.

Songs for Green hill:

Windy Hill, Deadly six theme and The final showdown feels good as for smash and it fits the stage and im pretty sure It'll be better in Windy Hill stage for Wii U. I also used Seaside hill classic remix but it didn't feel right and it probably won't fit windy hill unless it gets an awesome remix to fit the stage. 

Songs for Pokemon stadium

Battle Trainer, Battle Friend and Battle Wild Pokemon. Damn these  songs fits so good with the pokemon stadium and if there is another Pokemon stadium, these would fit well with it.

I only did one song for Pits stage which was the one you hear in Palutena's reveal trailer which was the Boss battle 1 from uprising. I can't wait to hear it in Wii U because it fits really well.

Songs for Halberd

Boss battle theme, Masked Dedede, Dark Meta knight, Queen sectonia phase 1 and Queen sectonia vs Hypernova Kirby. These songs are great and they fit for smash and this stage. Hopefully they are used in the Wii U version since they are from 3DS. 

Song I only used the rocket barrel song from returns for rumble falls but its fits in nice. I can't wait to hear the full remix in this game because you can hear it in the smash direct and it sounds great!

I used the multi-man 2 song in melee for Final destination. It fits the stage and since it was heard in the direct im pretty sure its gonna be in a smash bros stage either battle field or final destination. I'm hoping its Final destination. it fits in better.

I used Final antasma from Dream team when you face off antasma and its really well with it. What ever luigi stage we get, this song should be in it.

Songs for delfino plaza:

Double cherry pass, Sunshine airport. Both of these songs are okay but they don't fit much but I think double cherry pass can fit in with mushroom kingdom U. Maybe a remix?

But yea thats what i've done so far.

I hope most of them make it in.

Don't think this has been posted.

tumblr_n6ytssGPFt1tq1efyo1_1280.jpg

Kirby's special for Palutena is heavenly light?

Thats in Palutena's Profile in the main website

I don't think returning Brawl stages are going to have any more songs than they already had in Brawl. Returning Melee stages only had their original tracks (plus any songs from other stages that didn't return) so it'll probably be the same this time, since if they're going to remix any Kirby songs they may as well go to the new Kirby stage

Big Top Bop and Punch Bowl have become massive hits in the DKC fandom, so I'm expecting one or the other to be in. They're also just great songs to listen to in fights you want to take your time in.

But personally, I want Windmill Hills in. Seriously, if that's a stage in the game and it's got the song too, you's always be playing on that stage when fighting me. tongue.png

(If Animal Crossing gets peaceful music in Smash 4, no reason this can't be in. :V)

I actually don't mind the whole multiple remixes of the main theme thing, especially if I happen to like the theme in general (sides you can't say that the training room music in brawl wasn't godly) and so long as their good it shouldn't really matter too much either way.

Also after giving it some thought, i'm pretty okay with this game not having a subtitle after it since it seems like they want to give a more smash 64-ish vibe with this game (which ironically enough was also somewhat of an inbetween for melee and brawl when you look at it in terms of its gameplay speed).

I really hope Bowser and DK have their actual game voices and not any of that generic animal garbage that was in the past games, especially since Bowser looks like his actual Mario game look this time, shoot they let Pikachu get away with his iconic voice actress.

I know that the voices in the E3 Demo are likely just placeholder, except for the new characters and Pit and Palutena who have their Uprising vocals doing new stuff. I want to here Bowser shout "Showtime!" as he enters battle or uses his Final Smashes.

Yeah, frankly, I'd like this idea. They should abandon the "realistic voices" thing. I'm hoping Marth gets an English VA, too.

I really hope Bowser and DK have their actual game voices and not any of that generic animal garbage that was in the past games, especially since Bowser looks like his actual Mario game look this time, shoot they let Pikachu get away with his iconic voice actress.

I know that the voices in the E3 Demo are likely just placeholder, except for the new characters and Pit and Palutena who have their Uprising vocals doing new stuff. I want to here Bowser shout "Showtime!" as he enters battle or uses his Final Smashes.

Using the shitty Godzilla voice for Bowser and realistic ape voice for DK were terrible from the beginning. I'm honestly surprised anyone on the dev team let that trash seep through.