Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

It's a shame Mii, Palutena and Pac-Man didn't make it into that trailer, I woulda liked to see a bit more footage from them especially the latter two.

It's a shame Mii, Palutena and Pac-Man didn't make it into that trailer, I woulda liked to see a bit more footage from them especially the latter two.

Sucks because Ike didn't make it, either. :P We STILL have no footage of Ike whatsoever.

Sucks because Ike didn't make it, either. :P We STILL have no footage of Ike whatsoever.

Which is kind of weird since he was announced before E3.

I guess he's too busy fighting for his friends.

• Thumbs Up 4

inb4 Gold Beetles show up in Smash Run.

Mario's bonus enemy can be the little money-pouch creature from the Galaxy games. Zelda's....maybe the Poes from OOT or TP? Metroid's basic enemies are pretty generic....maybe one of the higher-evolved Metroids? Pokemon can go the easy route and make a few of their enemy Pokemon Shiny Pokemon. So many possibilities.

inb4 Gold Beetles show up in Smash Run.

Mario's bonus enemy can be the little money-pouch creature from the Galaxy games. Zelda's....maybe the Poes from OOT or TP? Metroid's basic enemies are pretty generic....maybe one of the higher-evolved Metroids? Pokemon can go the easy route and make a few of their enemy Pokemon Shiny Pokemon. So many possibilities.

The Coin purse enemy from 4 different other Mario games...its a little bit easier to tell what it is.

Little Mac only has one alt costume here, the Pink Hoodie. The other one is just another more detailed recolor than what we normally get. (Wireframe Mac is a recolor, too, not an actually alternate costume.)

Either way, the trend continues. Tons of characters are getting new alt costumes, and many of the recolors are a lot more detailed now as well.

He also added this:

"Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet."

• Thumbs Up 3

1b5be5e25a7b5ff2f3847217a336563a.png

Life is good <3 I can't wait to see if every character has good alt colours and costumes like this, holy crap.

And yet one of Link's costume is merely a recolor of his tunic :-/

That said, Hoody Mac looks cool. I wonder if he'll have alternate colors .

And yet one of Link's costume is merely a recolor of his tunic :-/

That said, Hoody Mac looks cool. I wonder if he'll have alternate colors .

The fact that Mac has both a heavy colour-change and a completely different costume, coupled with what Sakurai said just now, means we could see a whole other costume for Link aswell.

Maybe, but there's not much else for Link. There's his Ordon clothes, but if his SS clothes aren't an alternate costume, I doubt they'll be. Then there's the Magic Armor and Zora Tunic from Twilight Princess, but I'd rather just have normal blue and red tunics instead of them.

What alternate colors have we seen for Link so far?

Maybe, but there's not much else for Link. There's his Ordon clothes, but if his SS clothes aren't an alternate costume, I doubt they'll be. Then there's the Magic Armor and Zora Tunic from Twilight Princess, but I'd rather just have normal blue and red tunics instead of them.

What alternate colors have we seen for Link so far?

Actually I don't know, the GameXplain video that showed all the alt colours seems to have forgotten about Link somehow :S weird. I'm guessing it's his red, green and yellow costumes though.

We could get SS Link as an alt costume (not much difference) or we could get something really different like Ocarina of Time Link or maybe even Zelda II Link. Or Hyrule Warriors Link? I think there are lots of possibilities.

Sumo wrestler Link

tumblr_m7ut9s2Ysj1rwcpsqo1_500.gif

You know you want it.

On another serious note, since Link's SS clothes aren't 1:1, Link could have other tunics inspired from other material. Tunic based off the Twilight Realm/Zant, one based off of TP Darknuts, the Hero's Shade, etc.

Marth is a similar case. He's already got a Leif costume, just make his hair brown and complete the ensemble. Take the Sigurd costume from PM even.

Jumpsuit Mac best alt

I wonder if Pink Sweatshirt Mac will get a different intro.

Or we'd get Little Mac pulling off his pink sweatshirt...revealing another pink sweatshirt.

I hope that Wario gets announced soon.

Now that Little Mac has his jumpsuit, we can reenact the training scenes from the original game. (If only Doc Lewis was playable...)

...I guess we could also use Gogoat.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if Pink Sweatshirt Mac will get a different intro.

Or we'd get Little Mac pulling off his pink sweatshirt...revealing another pink sweatshirt.

I'm more curious about WireFrame Mac. Does he pull off a wireframe jumpsuit? Or does he just... rip off his skin?

Jumpsuit Mac being a Alt is sweet and all, but that Alt Color next to it just reminds me of someone...

McoCYNq.jpg

#FuckYoDignity #Time2GetPaid

Pink hoodie Little Mac looks great! I hope characters like Link get some good alt costumes too and not just the palette swap ones like the Skyward Sword tunic.

Life is good <3 I can't wait to see if every character has good alt colours and costumes like this, holy crap.

I sincerely doubt this. It'd be neat, but most fighters don't have anything as in-character or iconic as Mac's pink sweatsuit. And it's probably worth noting that this costume's got a dual purpose for Mac, appearing in his intro. 

Jumpsuit Mac being a Alt is sweet and all, but that Alt Color next to it just reminds me of someone...

McoCYNq.jpg

#FuckYoDignity #Time2GetPaid

Mac's Jolt Haymaker attack also reminds me of Balrog's running swing blow, since the EX version ignores projectiles. 

But every alt color we've seen for Mac is based on an actual color worn in a Punch-Out game. Today's pic shows his World Circuit colors in the Wii version.

tumblr_inline_n79npoMr6e1rjw2mu.png