Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Odd, thanks for telling me this (I figured it wasn't the Gematsu guy). Apparently, the guy who made that post in the Fan Dojo site I linked was late for this as well, and did not catch it until recently. I was just relaying what I saw, so don't mind me.

Whether it is next week or this week, though, I am not really trusting this. Thanks for the notification, though.

Yeah. And again, Wario is the mostlikely next pick anyway. I'd rather have Ganondorf announced early, though.

(Personally I believe most of the characters in the leak are in either way. I don't believe the leak itself, but I do believe they're in. The only one I question is Dixie Kong over K. Rool.)

I dunno why anyone gives a crap about any rumour anymore.  So many have come and gone, even if hypothetically, Wario's announced, the chances of the rumour being true are just as likely as it being a 100% coincidence (that the rumour-starter was counting on happening).

Why can't people just sit down and get excited for things when they're announced.  Nothing proves anything except for the official announcements.

Its not like were gonna be like "OMG WARIO IS ANNOUNCED! THE LEAK MUST BE TRUE!" Lol

I'd rather get hype for official announcement though so I mostly ignore but discuss about these characters that are in the leaks.

With alt colours like this it looks like Sakurai's really scratching the barrel and reaching around for ideas, hopefully it means there are a lot more interesting colours (and costumes?) to come! I'm hoping Samus' alt costume is the Fusion Suit, personally.

And in regards to that rumour, even if Wario is revealed tomorrow it won't make the rumour "100% true", but it will be interesting to see how it turns out... especially because Isaac is in that rumour. And. *breathes*. Isaac.

LIGHT SUIT SAMUS. ALL RIGHT. My most desired alt costume is ready to go. Seconding Samus now.

Star-Spangled Awesome Mario is nice as well. Honestly would have expected Referee Mario first, but NES Golf Mario is still nice. It's about as niche as Foreman Spike Mario.

Star-Spangled Awesome Mario is nice as well. Honestly would have expected Referee Mario first, but NES Golf Mario is still nice. It's about as niche as Foreman Spike Mario.

The main difference here is that ref Mario, while more iconic, requires remodelling.  NES Golf Mario still wears his hat and overalls.

ClewDxn.jpg

U.S.A

They're getting more creative with the alt colors. I like seeing references to stuff like this. It makes me wonder what else they'll do. 

I knew where the Mario costume was from, but was I the only one that imagined Mario singing the star-spangled banner when I first saw this?

Anyways, these look really good. I main Mario, so I'm probably gonna use this one a lot when the game comes out.

Look at Uncle Mario donning the colours of the star spangled flag. XD Sakurai is getting very creative with these alt colours, seriously.

Also, if you're wondering who the drum playing puppet from Osaka is...

640px-Kuidaore2008_by_MASA.jpg

Meet Kuidaore Taro.

I will never sleep again.

Anyway these costumes are amazing, holy smokes. I love the Star Wars reference too.

That's just awesome!!! I guess it's pretty clear now that Sakurai is aiming to give most characters more detailed color swaps and alt costumes.  Dat Light Suit!!! I know what my main Samus color will be now - ~ <3

Also 'MURICA!

This makes me wonder if Sonic is going to receive a more drastic alternate color as well.

The only alt I can think of at the moment that wouldn't involve changing the model too much would be Darkspine Sonic, which would actually fit pretty well since he's from a Wii game. Perhaps they could even keep his pupils if they wanted to deviate from the original look even less.

Super sonic but his spikes stay the same. He also gets red eyes too.

Maybe classic sonic with light blue and black eyes.

AAAAAAAANND give sonic the scarf from sonic boom.

And bandages. Loads and loads of bandages.

I got not clue for mega man and pacman. Maybe he'll get the red hat.

He might get the ghostly adventure look.