Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

http://smashboards.com/threads/heir-to-the-monado-shulk-for-ssb4.324326/page-147#post-17056673

If Shulk get announce tomorrow, this is going to confirm the gematsu leak.

No its not. Everyone believes Shulk was the rep for Monday anyway. If he announced it a few weeks ago, fine. This is a completely different situation from "Mii Fighter," because he got the name right. This time?

Out of all the remaining Gematsu leaked characters, Shulk was always the most likely not to get changed or altered during development. The Xenoblade developers retweeted the announcement. Hell, even BEFORE the Xenoblade developers retweeted the announcement everyone believed it was Shulk anyway.

And if Sal supposedly got an email some time ago, why the hell did he wait so long to post it? I already believe the Gematsu leak is legit but outdated anyway. This is the problem, I knew EXACTLY this kind of ****ing shit was going to go down. People are going to say when Shulk is revealed that it only further proves the Gematsu leak because of this "new" leak, when almost EVERYONE came to the conclusion that Shulk was the Monday rep anyway.

I can't wait!

QHNDBVl.png

Huh. Didn't see that one coming.

tumblr_n8oucxpAWh1sntotwo1_500.png

Rayman's third party, right?

Either we will get Jimmy Neutron or a Bwahsome creature

A RAYMAN trophy? What? That's... new. I doubt Rayman's going to be playable, but it sounds like third-party trophies of popular characters to appear on Nintendo consoles might be a thing now. I heard about that and I thought it was fake. Holy crap.

So does this mean that the leak with the Chorus Men was wrong all along, and it was actually the Rabbids who are being playable?

Its doubtful the leak was outright wrong, but its possible it was outdated. I don't think this has anything to do with Rayman, though.

So does this mean that the leak with the Chorus Men was wrong all along, and it was actually the Rabbids who are being playable?

yes and Jimmy Neutron

I've been mildly obsessed with Rayman lately, so this is double cool. I wonder which other third-party characters might be significant enough to get this kind of treatment...

(no points awarded for guessing Bayonetta)

yes and Jimmy Neutron

No, please shut up about Jimmy Neutron. Bringing him up once as a joke is fine, but you won't shut up about it.

WELL THAT HAPPENED.

I don't think anyone saw that coming. At all. Are you trying to mindfuck us, Sakurai?

Yes. He wants us to believe something then all of a sudden twists things around. I'll laugh hysterically if it turns out Shulk ISN'T today's reveal.

Yes. He wants us to believe something then all of a sudden twists things around. I'll laugh hysterically if it turns out Shulk ISN'T today's reveal.

It's fine to be hyped but no one should be 100% sure that it's anyone TBH.

Also, was the Rayman trophy a TROLOLOLOLOLOL attempt or what?

Cool!

Even thou there's a good chance that tomorrows reveal is someone already predicted / leaked, it's good to see Sakurai can still surprise everyone at a moments notice smile.png

As for Rayman playable.. I guess I'd be cool with it.. even thou Rabbids are pretty much the mascot of Ubisoft these days tongue.png

But why have a trophy of such a random 3rd party character!?!??!

Just like Jet in Brawl

Wait why are we panicing if it's just a trophy

BECAUSE WHAT THE CRAP THAT'S WHY

WHAT IF

WHAT IF ALL THOSE DADS REALLY DID WORK AT NINTENDO

WHAT IF GOKU AND GENO REALLY ARE HERE

WHAT IF THE SKY WAS GREEN ALL ALONG

YOU DON'T KNOW

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ANYMORE

*FETAL POSITION B/W HYPERVENTILATION*

No one asked for Rayman because he's that type of Goku esque character that had no real chance of making it in, like that type of character you'd see on a bunch of Smash character select image edits and so the very idea of Rayman touching Smash was brushed off.

BUT HERE HE FUCKING IS, RIGHT THERE, AS A GOD DAMN TROPHY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE ANYMORE AND THAT SCARES ME