Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Would love to see some of the third party trophies suggested here.  Actually would a Wreck-It Ralph trophy be completely out of the question?  I know he's not a game character but would be a neat way to return the favour for Bowser and the various other Nintendo cameos in the film.

Except that we had Sonic as a playable. The only third-party AT's in Brawl were from existing third-party franchises

What about Saki from Sin & Punishment?  Not sure what Nintendo's ownership of him is.  Nintendo certainly published the two games but that was all Treasure's work.

Would love to see some of the third party trophies suggested here.  Actually would a Wreck-It Ralph trophy be completely out of the question?  I know he's not a game character but would be a neat way to return the favour for Bowser and the various other Nintendo cameos in the film.

What about Saki from Sin & Punishment?  Not sure what Nintendo's ownership of him is.  Nintendo certainly published the two games but that was all Treasure's work.

Nintendo owns Sin & Punishment as well.

Wait what a Rayman trophy what pumpkin WHAT PUMPKIN WHAT?!

Okay, now that I've calmed down a bit, I'm starting to wonder if there will be trophies based on third party characters appearing on Nintendo consoles, like Rayman. I doubt this trophy means he's playable since that would spoil the reveal...so I still think it's gonna be Shulk. But if it turns out to be someone else, or ends up being Rayman oh boy.

OMG if Rayman got in that would SO SICK! Platforming mascots from Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, Namco (if you count the Pac-Man World trilogy), and Ubisoft all in the same game!

Rayman would be one of the last characters I'd expect to be a guest fighter, especially after Ubisoft's dumbass half-year multiplatform stunt they pulled Legends (though as previously noted, it was released in Japan as a Wii U exclusive as originally intended).

And as popular as the Rabbids are (indeed, the Rabbid series has much more Nintendo-exclusive games than Rayman), I doubt they'd get priority over their parent franchise it was spun-off from (which has actually sold more than the Rabbids series in the long run-the Rayman franchise has sold about 25 mil. while the Rabbids franchise has sold 14 mil. in comparison). At best, I can see them making it in as assist trophy.

Oh God, almost half an hour left until the big reveal. Now I'm starting to think it might be Rayman after all...which would be great mind you!

Anything's better than a Gematsu newcomer. But based on the way Sakurai stated the POTD this morning, I don't see it. He said that Ubisoft sent them a model for Rayman's trophy. If Rayman was playable, they'd already have a model. (Unless he meant that they sent Rayman's model for them to use for his playable character's animations...)

I think Chrom is an alt, because they didn't announce him as a separate character. So much for MonadoMonday.

EDIT: Holy shit, though, I was NOT expecting both Robin and Lucina to be announced. I honestly didn't think we'd get both. Robin was easily my top character for Fire Emblem. And they showed Captain Falcon, too... Damn...

I'M FUCKING CRYING.

OMG.

I'VE BEEN A ROBIN SUPPORTER FROM DAY FUCKING ONE. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT. AND NOW THE DREAM IS REAL.

MOVE OVER SONIC.

I'VE GOT A NEW MAIN.

#ROBIN4LYFE.

Oh and I guess Lucina's good too.

So .. neat trailer, I don't have any idea who Robin is but he/she looks fun to play and Lucina got confirmed finally. Kinda wish we got more of Captain Falcon but I guess his changes are too minimal to focus a trailer on.

That was beautiful!!! Lucina as Marth Alt. Costume, Robin, Female Robin and Chrom!!! Love how Chrom was all "not my day" like : Good luck next time!! xD Then "Nope" I didn't get it though is Chrom really playable or is he assist / part of a FS ?

Oh well no Shulk just FE awesomeness. OH! And FREAKIN. CAPTAIN. FALCON!!!