Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Sorry to rain you guys with pictures, but I'm just too excited :D

Chrom looks... kinda hilariously weird there. Robin though? Hot. damn.

screen-6.jpg

And this? Just made my day, Robin unceremoniously closes his eyes and gives Link the back while he's being eaten alive by a shark XD

Pure. Gold.

screen-10.jpg

I dunno...it's something stupid, I know, but...wasn't Isaac's Japanese name "Robin"?

I don't see this game having two character with the same name.

Robin's Japanese name is Reflet.

Captain Falcon's reaction when he found out Miyamoto was making a new StarFox but not a new F-Zero

screen-3.jpg

He then proceeded to hunt down Fox McCloud and Falcon Punch his stupid furry face

screen-4.jpg

And here's Chrom looking... umm... happy to at least be a part of proceedings, I guess?

screen-6.jpg

Oh, and apparently Palutena's personal heaven has a gold and silver Captain Falcon in it. I mean, what else would it have?

screen-10.jpg

ISAAC STILL HAS HOPE. LITERALLY NONE OF THE LEAKS MENTIONED ROBIN OR LUCINA.

I guess I actually got what I asked for.. something no leak predicted.

Well Gematsu, you'll definitely go down as one of the closest leaks in gaming history, but your day is done :)

screen-10.jpg

Uh...what's going on here? Does Palutena have her own gold and silver Captain Falcon bodyguards or summat? Either way she certainly looks very interested in the gold one.

ugh....Gold diggers lol

See, I don't think that the leak was wrong. But by now, it could be totally different. The game could've changed, so then it'd end up that maybe those two characters are no more then Assist Trophies. Or just Trophies... who has a clue.

Especially after such a trailer and that Rayman Trophy confusion, I don't think we can ever trust sakurai the troll.

Still could not give less of a shit about these characters even after that trailer. Neither of them look particularly interesting and I question why the fuck Lucina is even a character

I guess I'll just go and stare at Captain Falcon for the next few hours

Do you think when you have Marth and Lucina in the same time, can you tell the difference when your playing the game, because they both look the same afar

That was great! Love the fact that we actually got a surprise. Definitely wasn't expecting Robin to be the big Awakening rep, and it's nice to see the Captain in glorious HD. Lucina is cool too, not disappointed with her either. I always suspected that she would be a clone of Marth, since she literally is a female version of him anyways.

I'm still holding out for K.Rool. And Geno. But that's just my little dream. More likely then not, I can make a Mii Fighter of Geno anyways.

But like I said, we may never know now. All we have to do is wait and see... hopefully soon. I don't think I can last another month without knowing all the newcomers.