Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

This? This? Just freaking amazing.

screen-7.jpg

D-does this mean that Lucina is taking over the Death Stare meme?

Is the Year of Luigi over...again?

• Thumbs Up 5

It's not likely. We just got direct proof going against the leaker's claim. It's merely possible now.

You forget the Rhythm Heaven enemies found in Smash Run and the reports of Xenoblade enemies too. It's likely. 

ISAAC STILL HAS HOPE. LITERALLY NONE OF THE LEAKS MENTIONED ROBIN OR LUCINA.

I dunno...it's something stupid, I know, but...wasn't Isaac's Japanese name "Robin"?

I don't see this game having two character with the same name.

I dunno...it's something stupid, I know, but...wasn't Isaac's Japanese name "Robin"?

I don't see this game having two character with the same name.

Robin's Japanese name is Reflet.

Captain Falcon's reaction when he found out Miyamoto was making a new StarFox but not a new F-Zero

screen-3.jpg

He then proceeded to hunt down Fox McCloud and Falcon Punch his stupid furry face

screen-4.jpg

And here's Chrom looking... umm... happy to at least be a part of proceedings, I guess?

screen-6.jpg

Oh, and apparently Palutena's personal heaven has a gold and silver Captain Falcon in it. I mean, what else would it have?

screen-10.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

ISAAC STILL HAS HOPE. LITERALLY NONE OF THE LEAKS MENTIONED ROBIN OR LUCINA.

I guess I actually got what I asked for.. something no leak predicted.

Well Gematsu, you'll definitely go down as one of the closest leaks in gaming history, but your day is done :)

screen-10.jpg

Uh...what's going on here? Does Palutena have her own gold and silver Captain Falcon bodyguards or summat? Either way she certainly looks very interested in the gold one.

screen-10.jpg

Uh...what's going on here? Does Palutena have her own gold and silver Captain Falcon bodyguards or summat? Either way she certainly looks very interested in the gold one.

ugh....Gold diggers lol

screen-10.jpg

The right is the return of the metal box.

See, I don't think that the leak was wrong. But by now, it could be totally different. The game could've changed, so then it'd end up that maybe those two characters are no more then Assist Trophies. Or just Trophies... who has a clue.

Especially after such a trailer and that Rayman Trophy confusion, I don't think we can ever trust sakurai the troll.

Still could not give less of a shit about these characters even after that trailer. Neither of them look particularly interesting and I question why the fuck Lucina is even a character

I guess I'll just go and stare at Captain Falcon for the next few hours

Do you think when you have Marth and Lucina in the same time, can you tell the difference when your playing the game, because they both look the same afar

That was great! Love the fact that we actually got a surprise. Definitely wasn't expecting Robin to be the big Awakening rep, and it's nice to see the Captain in glorious HD. Lucina is cool too, not disappointed with her either. I always suspected that she would be a clone of Marth, since she literally is a female version of him anyways.

Lucina render:

10551049_298709480302739_816818578310323

The thought of having her, Palutena, Rosalina and Zero Suit Samus all together in one scene is far too much to handle :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone after Namco announced involvement.

The likely scenario here is that the leaker's information is just horribly outdated.

It'd be cool if we were getting Karate Joe instead of the Chorus kids. We at least know there is some Rhythm heaven involvement. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm still holding out for K.Rool. And Geno. But that's just my little dream. More likely then not, I can make a Mii Fighter of Geno anyways.

But like I said, we may never know now. All we have to do is wait and see... hopefully soon. I don't think I can last another month without knowing all the newcomers.

• Thumbs Up 1

You forget the Rhythm Heaven enemies found in Smash Run and the reports of Xenoblade enemies too. It's likely. 

I didn't forget them, I just don't see them as anymore than enemies in Smash Run.

We know the playable roster was decided upon right at the beginning, so him merely saying "Pokémon XY Pokémon" and saying Chrom was playable is suspicous to me and is why I doubt the leak (Also every confirmed, leaked character but Wii Fit Trainer were fairly easy guesses.)

Shulk and the Chorus Men might be playable, I don't know, but I don't trust the leak.

Part of the reason this is so big to me is because I, everyone expected Chrom, who may be a good character in his own game but offers no diversity from Marth or Ike as a Smash character, another blue haired male Lord class swordsman. Instead, we got Lucina, a female character who is really awesome and may not even be "taking up" a character slot, and Robin, a completely unique character with a magic-based moveset.

I don't know why people are so annoyed at them? Like.. Fire Emblem is getting extremely popular? Did everyone just assume they wouldn't make any characters at all based on the game that changed Fire Emblem from a niche game to a successful one? And would you all have preferred another blue haired male to Lucina or Robin?

Everyone has their own preferences of what they'd like to see in Smash, but like it or not, Fire Emblem is getting seriously popular lately, and as far as Newcomers from that series, particularly Awakening, goes, this has ended pretty well for non-Fire Emblem fans because it means that there's more variety.

Would you have preferred Chrom :v

I think she will take up her own slot, because if she didn't I think it would've been said. But we'll see.

If she is merely a Marth alternate costume, then I was right in saying the different characters could be alternate costumes =P

C'mon, Protoman!

• Thumbs Up 1

Part of the reason this is so big to me is because I, everyone expected Chrom, who may be a good character in his own game but offers no diversity from Marth or Ike as a Smash character, another blue haired male Lord class swordsman. Instead, we got Lucina, a female character who is really awesome and may not even be "taking up" a character slot, and Robin, a completely unique character with a magic-based moveset.

I don't know why people are so annoyed at them? Like.. Fire Emblem is getting extremely popular? Did everyone just assume they wouldn't make any characters at all based on the game that changed Fire Emblem from a niche game to a successful one? And would you all have preferred another blue haired male to Lucina or Robin?

Everyone has their own preferences of what they'd like to see in Smash, but like it or not, Fire Emblem is getting seriously popular lately, and as far as Newcomers from that series, particularly Awakening, goes, this has ended pretty well for non-Fire Emblem fans because it means that there's more variety.

Personally I was expecting Chrom too. However my excuse for not really giving too much a damn about these characters is I've never played a Fire Emblem game. Honest to goodness, I only know of these particular folks through Smash.