Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Man, Lucas just made my day way better. I couldn't care less about Mewtwo but Lucas man, he was in my main in Brawl. I'm so glad he's back.

You can vote for anyone at all but it doesn't mean they have to consider it.

Well I'm sure they'd consider it.

And then immediately dismiss it.

I don't even know who to vote for, myself. Just about anyone that I'd get excited about seems way too unlikely...mostly because I keep thinking of 3rd party characters. An Inkling is probably the most reasonable choice that's come to mind so far.

I voted for rayman because I still want him in. 

I would guess the highest character request thats reasonable will make it probably. It depends whose coming in?

...Is it possible to get Shadow in?

Not while I'm alive it isn't.  >:U

Either Tails, Knuckles, Dr Eggman or no Sonic characters at all

• Thumbs Up 1

I voted for Lloyd Ivring from Tales Of Symphonia cause I've always wanted a Tales rep in Smash and Symphonia was on the Gamecube. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Not while I'm alive it isn't.  >:U

Either Tails, Knuckles, Dr Eggman or no Sonic characters at all

I'll fight u son. LET"S GO FIVE STOCKS, FINAL DESTINATION

I think my favorite part of the Lucas reveal is how it seems to parallel Ness's reveal in Subspace Emissary.

A nice call back.

• Thumbs Up 5

nf5lwh.jpg

brb voting for Paper Mario, then getting on the other computer to vote for Ash, and then getting on mobile to vote for Misty.

• Thumbs Up 2

Voted for Shantae. She has a move set very fit for being in Smash (being fast an agile, using her hair for whipping attacks, genie bottle, pistol, etc.). Plus it'd be nice for an indie character to make it in.

Second! I wanted to vote for either Roll, Amy Rose, or Sticks the Badger. Sticks, so that Nintendo and Sega can put panties under her skirt, if Sticks makes it in.

Heads up, you can vote more than once

You can, but there are rumours that either only your most recent vote counts or people who spam vote will have their IP blocked or something.

I voted for Marshal of Rhythm Heaven. It just seemed the most logical choice. A series that isn't repped in anything but Trophies, and was rumored to be one of the ones in before.

Either way, always next vote for K.Rool and Simon Belmont from me. Potentially Paper Mario too. Gosh, this all has me excited, I really hope they post the results.

Nothing shall stop me in my quest to get Wreck It Ralph in Smash. NOTHING!!!

So I'm confused for Mewtwo, do we get him free if we registered both codes before the cut off time, or do we still have to pay for him but get him at an earlier date than other people?

So I'm confused for Mewtwo, do we get him free if we registered both codes before the cut off time, or do we still have to pay for him but get him at an earlier date than other people?

You'll get him for free.

OH MAN, THOSE REVEALS. It's so awesome, I came out of SSMB hiding again.

In terms of that Smash Ballot, Oh man... Who to vote for? I want a Sonic character to join the fight somehow, Shadow? Silver? Knuckles? WHO?!

(Especially because Sayaka has a 0% percent chance of getting in.)

Wolf is probaby coming back next honestly.

I can't see them not bringing him back after Japan voted him into Brawl.

Excuse me, but I think Ice Climbers should come back before any other clone reps.

• Thumbs Up 5

You get him for free and at a earlier date.

• Thumbs Up 2

Excuse me, but I think Ice Climbers should come back before any other clone reps.

The only reason they aren't in the game to begin with is becasue they don't work on the 3DS version, so....good luck with that. :U

• Thumbs Up 3