Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

His Final Smash should be summoning a giant Klungo sprite from Hero Klungo Saves Teh Worrrrrrrrrrld to trample everyone.

Honestly, this looks pretty generic. I don't want to be all "x character has no moveset potential and would never work" but if this is the best Banjo has to offer in regards to gameplay (and I honestly don't think it is) then meh.

Why not though? Nintendo has secured Megaman, Pac-Man, Sonic and even Snake in the past. They could get Banjo if they wanted. Microsoft would just take it as free advertising. 

You forget one thing: It's Microsoft.

A lot of people are thinking Rare is working on a new Banjo-Kazooie game, so them wanting to promote it makes sense. Plus, Banjo and Kazooie area more fitting and have a history with Nintendo.

They also went with Banjo and Kazooie for SEGA All-Stars Racing.

I don't understand why some people would want Master Chief of all characters. Jak & Daxter would have a better chance at getting into Smash than Master Chief.

chances are a good amount of them likely have two things in mind

reason number 1:he's one of their favorite characters

reason number 2: is either master chief vs samus or samus x master chief

i'm sure there's people out there that have better reason's for putting him in smash

but until I hear better reasons for adding him in the game over other fighters i'm

not going to be voting for him anytime soon

Honestly, this looks pretty generic. I don't want to be all "x character has no moveset potential and would never work" but if this is the best Banjo has to offer in regards to gameplay (and I honestly don't think it is) then meh.

That Banjo Kazooie moveset sheet looks bloody amazing. Generic my ass, I think there's a lot of cool stuff there! But yah,

Microsoft would probably want to see something from Nuts & Bolts in there too knowing them. Yuck, just keep that shitty so-called Banjo Kazooie game and any references away from them.

Well his grab is the Mumbo Wrench from Nuts N' Bolts, and his overall design is his Nuts N' Bolts look which I always thought was really nice and modern anyway, especially Kazooie.

Well his grab is the Mumbo Wrench from Nuts N' Bolts, and his overall design is his Nuts N' Bolts look which I always thought was really nice and modern anyway, especially Kazooie.

I like both of these. The grab works wonders. Plus, Kazooie looks oddly attractive.

Uh...I dunno. I think it's the eyelashes.

Kazooie is easier to identify as a female in Nuts 'N Bolts, her model is actually quite lovely and very expressive, I really love the updated character looks, especially making Wumba darker skinned instead of her being white washed in Tooie.

Yeah, I dug the style of N&B. It injected a bit more uniqueness into Rare's typical cartoony animal designs and gave the Banjo series more of its own kinda look separate from Conker and the like. It's a shame that it usually gets lumped in with that game's problems, but different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aaarrrrgh no! If Banjo gets in he's NOT getting his gross looking modern design. Give me an updated look of the old CG renders any day!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's the deal, I'd love to see Banjo & Kazooie and smash, they deserved it back in the 64/melee days, and they would still fit in, except they belong to Microsoft a direct competitor to Nintendo, and unless some sort of deal was made, there is no way that Nintendo would advertise a direct opponent's console. Now, just about any other third party character, who has a reasonable history with Nintendo, like Shantae(most her games were originally exclusives, and she has a heavy Nintendo association), or heck, even Goeman the Mystical Ninja(his series was Nintendo exclusive, even if they haven't been around since the SNES/N64 games, and Nintendo's... interesting relationship with Konami), but unless some sort of deal is cut(like I don't know all Banjo games on VC, or heck they sell him to them) He's most likely not happening whatsoever

In regards to design, classic, or a mesh of classic and modern wouldn't be horrible, and could be fun, as overall I actually don't mind BKN&B

Banjo's Nuts & Bolts design makes a lot of sense in the context of that game. The characters have blocky, angular features, and in the game itself, you're constructing vehicles out of pieces on a 3D grid, so there's a lot of consistency. I don't think it looks quite as good outside of that, though. 

(Banjo still has basically no chance, though)

• Thumbs Up 4

They would probably just take Classic Banjo and HD it.

Like what they did with Pac-Man, they used the old one, instead of the Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Rendition.

Yeah Banjo is never going to appear in Smash. Ever. I hope that even the people who really want to see him in Smash are aware of this fact

• Thumbs Up 3

I hated the way Banjo and Kazooie looked in Nuts and Bolts. That said, they look great in that sheet. I would love to see those two in Smash, even though I know it won't happen.

Yeah Banjo is never going to appear in Smash. Ever. I hope that even the people who really want to see him in Smash are aware of this fact

I mean, even though people here aren't too keen on K. Rool and he's my #1, I'd be PERFECTLY ok with Banjo and Kazooie in Smash, they deserved it before the buyout...

But I see very, very little chance of it happening regardless of what MS says. They're not merely owned by a third-party developer... they're owned by a different first-party, and their games would be exclusive to that platform. There's almost no chance of Nintendo supporting that.

I'm perfectly ok with people supporting Banjo, but I think people are getting a bit too crazy about this and thinking he's got a legitimate chance, when in reality its a huge long-shot at best and is only wishful thinking.

• Thumbs Up 1

so yeah banjo and kazooie  seem to be on the iffy side of things as far as them getting added goes

really it seems that its really going to boil down to weather or not Microsoft/rareware and Nintendo can agree on them as dlc or not

anyways since we've been talking about different fighters and the odds of them getting into smash or not

I figured i'd bring up the debate about another Metroid rep being added as a playable fighter

sylux_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6d