Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

WILL THE HOO HAHS FINALLY END!?!?!

WILL MARIO KEEP HIS 0 FRAMES?!?!

WILL GRENINJA GET THE NERF HE SO DESPERATELY NEEDS?!?!?

WILL SONIC KEEP HIS HIGH TIER STATUS?!?!(I HOPE FUCKING NOT LOL)

• Thumbs Up 1

Results from the Reddit poll are out. A lot of people voted, so this may be one of the most accurate fan-polls we have so far.

yR2ZPCq.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Question. For those that play as greninja have any of you guys tried using up B but the game registers it as side b? That cheap has happened to me and my friends so many times it's not even funny

• Thumbs Up 3

Question. For those that play as greninja have any of you guys tried using up B but the game registers it as side b? That cheap has happened to me and my friends so many times it's not even funny

Results from the Reddit poll are out. A lot of people voted, so this may be one of the most accurate fan-polls we have so far.

yR2ZPCq.png

i wonder, are they going to consider making the overrated characters from the ballot, or the less known underrated ones

i wonder, are they going to consider making the overrated characters from the ballot, or the less known underrated ones

• Thumbs Up 8

But I do hope at least there's multiple newcomers, that aren't the overrated ones.

What constitutes being "overrated" to you? Anyone that you don't particularly care for? Using a word with as much baggage as this just makes the user appear needlessly bitter.

• Thumbs Up 9

What's that Mando? K.Rool?

Can't hear you over the Banjo Kazooie hype

#BacktheBearwiththePack

Seriously though really happy to see them get so much support even through they've probably got no chance of getting in, it's nice to know a lot of people still support Banjo.

• Thumbs Up 2

What constitutes being "overrated" to you? Anyone that you don't particularly care for? Using a word with as much baggage as this just makes the user appear needlessly bitter.

Jeez i didn't know it was really that hard to tell what i meant

i mean this "shantae" person, and "shovel knight" person

What's that Mando? K.Rool?

Can't hear you over the Banjo Kazooie hype

#BacktheBearwiththePack

Seriously though really happy to see them get so much support even through they've probably got no chance of getting in, it's nice to know a lot of people still support Banjo.

Kind of funny considering K. Rool is #3, and within a couple hundred votes of Banjo. Meanwhile after Shovel Knight (100 points below K. Rool) there's a HUGE drop in numbers.

• Thumbs Up 1

What's overrated about them? How familiar are you with these characters? What makes you feel like they get more attention from the fans than they deserve? Especially when Shantae isn't even placing in the top 10 in the image I posted?

calling something "overrated" feels like a drive-by way of deriding something for being popular without giving a reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

What about them makes them "overrated"? Calling liked characters that you don't care for "overrated" without explaining why you think so is just being dishonest and, again, needlessly bitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

So who's ready for that Mewtwo hype? Assuming the code arrives early,  I'll be downloading him in the morning.  I'll also give a 3DS code for him, since I recieved my 3DS Smash code through a friend.  I'll also be giving any details if you haven't already.

Frankly, I've come to the conclusion that saying something is "overrated" is synonymous with "things you don't like."

I don't care that much for Shantae or Shovel Knight, but others do. I personally don't think they should (not really iconic enough; at least not until Rayman gets in), or would, get into Smash, but a lot of people like them and have a right to request them.

*starts pumping fist into the air*

Mewtwo hype! Mewtwo hype! Mewtwo hype! Mewtwo hype!

Seriously I can't wait to play as one of my Melee mains again.

disgusting

so is nintendo ever going to say who the most voted characters are? it seems to be all over the place with fan polls

And why particularly do you find them "overrated"? The fact that they've actually garnered reputations that have yielded such great support in the first place?

I'll repeat. I'm ever so glad that I want multiple characters. The chances of me getting who I want is so much higher then. - w-

Specifically K.Rool, Marshal, Shantae, Shovel Knight, Banjo-Kazooie, Paper Mario, Geno and most likely a million others because yaaaaaas.

But yeah! Great to be finally playing Mewtwo tomorrow!... after work. ; n;

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles is overrated because I said so and also I dislike him

this is objectively factually correct

Seriously though, pretty excited to play as Mewtwo tomorrow. :D

• Thumbs Up 1