Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Looking at the select screen on a youtube video. and with mewtwo added the space look slim for multiple smash ballot characters. unless they put the arrow that were found to good use.

I saw the picture for Mewtwo when you beat All-Stars with him and I have to say...

What the?! What is... What am I looking at?

I saw the picture for Mewtwo when you beat All-Stars with him and I have to say...

What the?! What is... What am I looking at?

• Thumbs Up 7

Looking at the select screen on a youtube video. and with mewtwo added the space look slim for multiple smash ballot characters. unless they put the arrow that were found to good use.

Don't forget Lucas. It seems like he'd be the last spot, so we'd need the arrows or for the icons to shrink or something.

tumblr_nmunnmjd1R1sntotwo1_1280.png

This is so satisfying to look at. And Lucas is gonna even it out completely.

Then additional characters after them will mess it up again probably.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope once the third DLC character comes, they'll move Mewtwo and Lucas to a second page with it BECAUSE I HATE HOW LINK AND KIRBY WERE MOVED FROM THEIR SERIES GROUPS

• Thumbs Up 2

They could easily fix that. Take one of the sole representatives like Duck Hunt from the row below and put Link back by the Zelda characters where he belongs. Same with Kirby.

• Thumbs Up 1

Smash Bros has some of the most intricately designed menus in any video game series how they manage to fuck up the character select like this is beyond comprehension.

I can tolerate the clone corner but now we're gonna have a DLC corner?  Which one will Lucas go in!?  Put Mewtwo by the Pokémans where he belongs!  Put Kirby and Link back!  I can't... arahghgh.

Put Duck Hunt Duo where Link is and it'd create a nice little grouping of "the retro Nintendo guys" up there.  Then put Ness where Kirby is to create a little grouping of "the Nintendo RPG guys" next to Fire Emblem.  Villager can be shunted down next to Olimar since they're both loners and then Lucas can sit with the other clones when he comes out.

• Thumbs Up 3

I can tolerate the clone corner but now we're gonna have a DLC corner?  Which one will Lucas go in!?

Lucas isn't even close to being a clone so he'd just go next to Mewtwo.

• Thumbs Up 3

Anyways here is a Mewtwo 3DS code for you guys as promised:

A0812G5L2N0PMYVP

Enjoy yourselves : )

Also on the topic of Mewtwo I love his winning poses.

^ how many people can use the code? First come first serve

I honestly don't know, I guess it's the first one that uses it. So feel free if it hasn't been taken already.

The roster thing atm doesn't really bug me much. Like I get the frustration that it's not physically right next to the others in their series group, but it's still in order, it's just going to the next line of fighters *shrugs*.

Just fiddled around with Mewtwo a bit. I'm pretty glad they buffed him up a notch (Side-B being useful for deflecting projectiles and a good combo starter, some moves perform quicker, Up Smash being a good KO move now, Forward Air having a good and noticeable hitbox) but at the same time disappointed about a few things (keeping bleh Side-B and Down-B, changing Neutral Air, Final Smash being a little bit underwhelming, no custom moves). Can't complain though, since it was my main in Melee (and didn't pay a dime for it lol). It's physics in Melee didn't really work out for it, but it feels right at home in 4. Hopefully it'll be a great character to use as time goes on.

Also, who the heck was in charge of coding the CSS? Its so disorienting to see Link by himself and Mewtwo not being with its PokeBuddies. Hopefully it doesn't get worse when Lucas gets added in (which I won't get anyways).

I honestly don't know, I guess it's the first one that uses it. So feel free if it hasn't been taken already.

Thanks buddy, I hope you like what I PM'd u if not just take it and gift it to someone else.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am honestly surprised that people are basically paying $4.00 to unlock mewtwo who basically is already downloaded in the patch. I guess Nintendo wants to start DLC like the other companies

And it begins. Naturally the DLC naysayers are going to start popping up and complain about it.