Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

If Ryu gets in, he better play like his SF self. Just for the sake of how unusual it'd be trying to mesh that style with Smash's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind it that much.

Then I'd be able to play Ryu in a game I'm not awful at.

Haha. I'm terrible at video games.

• Thumbs Up 6

I like the idea of Ryu constantly keeping his Arcade style movement, there was a sort of SF Ryu styled episode in Gravity Falls and he was summoned out of an arcade tablet to be Dipper's body guard and he literally moved like a giant sprite with janky movement, was really awesome.

Would like to see the same sort of thing applied to Ryu if he's in Smash.

• Thumbs Up 2

I did mention before that his moveset could work by putting Hadouken, Shoryuken etc as Specials. But what could his Final Smash be?

• Thumbs Up 3

Yah. They'll probably go for the giant Hadouken Ultra Move, though I prefer the second one because of how great it would be to see Diddy Kong or Duck Hunt getting punched in the lower jaw. XD

Also, there's already too many of these Final Smashes with characters shooting fireballs or Kamehameha's from their hands. >>

why do people want Roy so much. We already have two shitty Marths in the game, why do we need another. He's literally the worst FE lord and was utter trash in Melee. I get that he's basically a meme character by this point but there are so many people who seem to genuinely want him in the game and I don't understand why at all. Wolf didn't die for this shit.

• Thumbs Up 2

why do people want Roy so much. We already have two shitty Marths in the game, why do we need another. He's literally the worst FE lord and was utter trash in Melee. I get that he's basically a meme character by this point but there are so many people who seem to genuinely want him in the game and I don't understand why at all. Wolf didn't die for this shit.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'd think they would use the super hadouken from UMvC3 for a final smash, cause that one was moveable from what I remember compared vanilla.

Also, there's already too many of these Final Smashes with characters shooting fireballs or Kamehameha's from their hands. >>

• Thumbs Up 4

Can't you just let people enjoy their character jeez.

I think this is the first time we'll have two clones of the same character in the same game in Smash Bros. history. 

But Roy is like Marth but with fire slashes and looks more manly!

He's got cooler win poses and quotes as well!

>Doesn't play Roy

I think this is the first time we'll have two clones of the same character in the same game in Smash Bros. history. 

You forgot that Fox had two clones in Brawl: Falco and Wolf

I like him.

Is it hard to understand that people who like a character want that character in smash

yes because some people want shrek...

No one legitimately wants shrek. Shrek is nothing but worthless memetic "value".

• Thumbs Up 9

Same goes for Goku...right?

edit: As for the 2 clones of the same character thing, you could argue than in Melee we had Mario, Luigi, and Doctor Mario with mostly similar movesets.

We could be getting roy with a different moveset since lucina's taken his spot as the clone already (i'd be really disappointed if he wasn't changed at all) and to be honest I really liked roy in melee if only because I always thought he looked cooler than marth (sides, fire slashes are awesome).

• Thumbs Up 1

Wolf doesn't need any of these type of new sound files. He'd still use the same victory song and most likely not have any new stage attached to him.

Wolf is coming gawdammit >:v

• Thumbs Up 2

We could be getting roy with a different moveset since lucina's taken his spot as the clone already 

It'd be nice, but there's little precedent for this kind of thing. Sakurai didn't want to change Dr. Mario or Ganondorf at risk of upsetting fans of how the characters played. 

He'll probably have few notable changes, if any. Although I suppose he'll need a final smash. 

Wolf doesn't need any of these type of new sound files. He'd still use the same victory song and most likely not have any new stage attached to him.

in the game's files, every character has a separate file for their victory theme, even if their theme is shared with other characters in the same series.