Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

oh yeah

after all the buff jokes I guess I just decided to ignore his inclusion

you are dead to me

Similarly, I hope Wolf comes back with a different Final Smash.

Yeah, definitely. It was really lame how they just said "Wolf copied the designs of the Landmasters" to lampshade how lazy they were being. 

If you have the money to get something now instead of wasting time and getting it at a later date then why not? A lot of people are trying it out now and if it means burning some money to be into that crowd instead of waiting a few weeks paying for the lower price won't be worth it when no one is trying it out at that time. You'd be at a disadvantage to people who have more of a grasp in Mewtwo in the 2 week headstart. If paying for the code now is easier and less time consuming than waiting a few weeks or hunting online for a kind soul to give a free code then the money will be worth it. Sounds logical to me.

If you have the money to get something now instead of wasting time and getting it at a later date then why not? A lot of people are trying it out now and if it means burning some money to be into that crowd instead of waiting a few weeks paying for the lower price won't be worth it when no one is trying it out at that time. You'd be at a disadvantage to people who have more of a grasp in Mewtwo in the 2 week headstart. If paying for the code now is easier and less time consuming than waiting a few weeks or hunting online for a kind soul to give a free code then the money will be worth it. Sounds logical to me.

I don't really see why it's a problem in the long run. You don't have to buy it. It's specifically for those who want the characters. You don't need the character to fight against them. It's practically the same as Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit, Roy is just an extra that takes minimal effort to produce, and he's a fan favorite at that.

I don't mind Roy and I don't understand why he gets so much hate. All I hear is "he was a lame character in his games durr" but only people who actually PLAYED his game would know that! Outside of that he's still the fan favourite from Melee.

I hope his FS isn't the same as Marth's and Lucina's though. Now THAT would be lame, like Wolf having a Landmaster for some stupid reason (laziness).

I don't mind Roy and I don't understand why he gets so much hate. All I hear is "he was a lame character in his games durr" but only people who actually PLAYED his game would know that! Outside of that he's still the fan favourite from Melee.

I dunno, I feel like there's merit to a character not being well-liked in their own series. Smash Bros is a gigantic crossover series of Nintendo franchises, and whenever people are speculating about newcomers, they usually suggest them based on that. 

But I think Roy being a really lame Smash Bros character is the real problem here. I say this as someone who used to play him :V

I thought Roy and Marth were the same apart from their damage output? Wouldn't Roy just be another Lucina if they brought him back? Unless, y'know, he plays as 'classic' Marth or something. I genuinely have no idea about the differences they have. It's been a very long time since I played Melee enough to be familiar with any of them.

I thought Roy and Marth were the same apart from their damage output? Wouldn't Roy just be another Lucina if they brought him back? Unless, y'know, he plays as 'classic' Marth or something. I genuinely have no idea about the differences they have. It's been a very long time since I played Melee enough to be familiar with any of them.

Explain what about Wario? He's super beloved by the Mario fanbase, and is/was popular enough to have TWO spin-off series of his own.

I mean sure if you're one of those odd people that doesn't appreciate the greatness of his character then fine. But there's more beyond just personal likes alsourwrongandhavterribletaste