Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

In regards to Mewtwo not having customs, or the analysis chat, its not really surprising, he was the first big experiment to see how well they could streamline character development outside of the main game, most important thing was completing him, but with each one they get faster and better, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Lucas and Ryu with customs, and well clones really need them. Also, nothing is stopping them from adding them in later if they have the chance

In regards to Mewtwo not having customs, or the analysis chat, its not really surprising, he was the first big experiment to see how well they could streamline character development outside of the main game, most important thing was completing him, but with each one they get faster and better, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Lucas and Ryu with customs, and well clones really need them. Also, nothing is stopping them from adding them in later if they have the chance

W-what? Do you understand how pissed people would be if Lucas got custom moves and Mewtwo didn't? Where's the logic here?

Oh I never even thought about Palutena's Guidance til now.  The stock lines are to be expected, but will become awkward regarding Lucas considering the Guidances so far consider Brawl's Adventure mode to be somehow canon.  They should've recorded two "stock" versions for DLC characters, one in which Pit sort of remembers them but can't put his finger on their name, just for use with potential Brawl veterans, lol.

Wolf isn't a clone at all. And Falco was decloned in Brawl.

Still clones though.

B: Blaster (I mean sure, Falco holds his gangsta style, and Wolf has a bayonett on his)

<B>: Illusion (same thing, Wolf's just slower)

vB: Shine (Wolf's is just defense, while Falco has a boomerang effect (but not in Melee))

^B: Fire (Falco's is shorter, Wolf is fire in name only)

Final Smash: Landmaster (Wolf doesn't have that much time, and Falco's gets more life)

THEY'RE STILL CLONES

Let's just forget for a moment that a Blaster special is basically obligatory for Starfoxes just by nature of originating from a shooting game, that neither Fox's nor Falco's SideBs can spike, and that "move in a direction and hurt people" is already so generic anyway that even Mii Fighters use it.

You have played both characters, right? And are aware that the A button exists? Because if you actually used normal moves you'd be more than aware that Wolf plays nothing alike bar the reflector move and landmaster. This is almost the equivalent of denouncing Shulk as a Marth clone because both have swords and Counters.

Not that I agree with Wolf being a clone or anything but Falco's side B does, in fact, spike/meteor smash.

I know that there's all this talk about Mewtwo, Ryu and Roy but what I wanna know right now:

Is Sonic nerfed/buffed from the character balancing update?

But in all seriousness, I'm kinda disappointed that Mewtwo has no custom moves, I wanna give the Mewtwo amiibo something different when it comes out. It sucks because that means any future characters like Lucas won't get anything new. Especially if Ryu is coming.

Not sure what to say about Roy, especially because we already have Lucina. But hey, could have been worse, we could have gotten Pichu. (No offense Pichu mains!)

But Ryu, that sounds pretty sweet! Capcom's current relationship with Nintendo definitely makes things probable. With all the Megaman costumes for Smash and Mario Kart 8. Plus, it would be sweet to get his amiibo!

tbh, Mewtwo would prefer his default specials anyway, no matter the custom.

Shadow Ball is safe on shield due to recoil, and it causes a ridiculous level of shield damage fully charged.

Confusion is a command grab and reflector in one.

Teleport is a fast invincible UpB with good distance.

And Disable forces shieldbreak stun for easy Fsmash, Usmash, and Shadow Ball kills.

That's all he needs.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/290974281/extra-kirby-music-found-in-smash-3ds-files

Gourmet Race from Super Star, forest theme from Air Ride and the N64 Dream Land music have also been found inside the new update. Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but still

and yes, it's mentioned in the original Reddit thread. PupupuLand = Dream Land.

He's the dad for that red-headed fellow that appeared in Melee whose name I can't quite recall. Was it "Boy", or something?

I think you're thinking of Chrom. That's the one. 

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/290974281/extra-kirby-music-found-in-smash-3ds-files

Gourmet Race from Super Star, forest theme from Air Ride and the N64 Dream Land music have also been found inside the new update. Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but still

and yes, it's mentioned in the original Reddit thread. PupupuLand = Dream Land.

That from an update or was everyone too hyped/salty over Ryu to notice?

If they're releasing new stages, that's cool, but I wonder how they'll handle the differences between both versions.