Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Ohh guys, you know you want to let him back incomic400.png

Who's that supposed to be?
  • Thumbs Up 4

Let's just forget for a moment that a Blaster special is basically obligatory for Starfoxes just by nature of originating from a shooting game, that neither Fox's nor Falco's SideBs can spike, and that "move in a direction and hurt people" is already so generic anyway that even Mii Fighters use it.

You have played both characters, right? And are aware that the A button exists? Because if you actually used normal moves you'd be more than aware that Wolf plays nothing alike bar the reflector move and landmaster. This is almost the equivalent of denouncing Shulk as a Marth clone because both have swords and Counters.

Not that I agree with Wolf being a clone or anything but Falco's side B does, in fact, spike/meteor smash.

I know that there's all this talk about Mewtwo, Ryu and Roy but what I wanna know right now:

Is Sonic nerfed/buffed from the character balancing update?

But in all seriousness, I'm kinda disappointed that Mewtwo has no custom moves, I wanna give the Mewtwo amiibo something different when it comes out. It sucks because that means any future characters like Lucas won't get anything new. Especially if Ryu is coming.

Not sure what to say about Roy, especially because we already have Lucina. But hey, could have been worse, we could have gotten Pichu. (No offense Pichu mains!)

But Ryu, that sounds pretty sweet! Capcom's current relationship with Nintendo definitely makes things probable. With all the Megaman costumes for Smash and Mario Kart 8. Plus, it would be sweet to get his amiibo!

• Thumbs Up 2

0Gc6Wc2.jpg

Oh also by the way I did a thing when I got Mewtwo. So uh

laugh or something

It is a bit weird that Mewtwo lacks special moves, but on the other hand I kind of expected it.

• Thumbs Up 4

He'd be a much better clone than Lucina would ever be at this point.

How dare you insult my waifu???

• Thumbs Up 1

How dare you insult my waifu???

I'd say something about you having shit taste in waifus, but considering my avatar, I'll shut up.

• Thumbs Up 4

This is the most evil page in the entire thread

not because 666, but because clone talk is so overdone

• Thumbs Up 4

tbh, Mewtwo would prefer his default specials anyway, no matter the custom.

Shadow Ball is safe on shield due to recoil, and it causes a ridiculous level of shield damage fully charged.

Confusion is a command grab and reflector in one.

Teleport is a fast invincible UpB with good distance.

And Disable forces shieldbreak stun for easy Fsmash, Usmash, and Shadow Ball kills.

That's all he needs.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/290974281/extra-kirby-music-found-in-smash-3ds-files

Gourmet Race from Super Star, forest theme from Air Ride and the N64 Dream Land music have also been found inside the new update. Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but still

and yes, it's mentioned in the original Reddit thread. PupupuLand = Dream Land.

• Thumbs Up 5

Eliwood, I think.

Alright then! Errrr, exactly who and/or what is this Eliwood?

He's the dad for that red-headed fellow that appeared in Melee whose name I can't quite recall. Was it "Boy", or something?

• Thumbs Up 6

He's the dad for that red-headed fellow that appeared in Melee whose name I can't quite recall. Was it "Boy", or something?

I think you're thinking of Chrom. That's the one. 

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/290974281/extra-kirby-music-found-in-smash-3ds-files

Gourmet Race from Super Star, forest theme from Air Ride and the N64 Dream Land music have also been found inside the new update. Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but still

and yes, it's mentioned in the original Reddit thread. PupupuLand = Dream Land.

That from an update or was everyone too hyped/salty over Ryu to notice?

If they're releasing new stages, that's cool, but I wonder how they'll handle the differences between both versions. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Y-you weren't joking earlier? You couldn't tell that was Roy in the Awkward Zombie comic?

That from an update or was everyone too hyped/salty over Ryu to notice?

I think everyone was too up in the air over Ryu/Roy to notice. The PupupuLand mention was in the thread yesterday, I remember it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Y-you weren't joking earlier? You couldn't tell that was Roy in the Awkward Zombie comic?

Wait hold on! Who is he? ?? Komodin says he's a father of someone and Solly says he's Chrom! Gah, I'm confused.

Wait hold on! Who is he? ?? Komodin says he's a father of someone and Solly says he's Chrom! Gah, I'm confused.

...all my hatred is focused on you.

Roy is the main character  Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and appeared in Super Smash Bros Melee.

Komodin was joking about Eliwood, Roy's father and Solly was joking about Chrom being Lucina's father.

Anyways, another past stage from 64 and this time for the 3DS?

Neat, I kinda wish we got one that didn't appear in Melee though.

Seriously though, Who or what is he?

...it's Roy. :U

tumblr_inline_njdkv7Pqjp1s9jvja.jpg

...like, GBA era Fire Emblem. Melee. Our boy.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Roy

You know, Jovah, it's not difficult to type "Fire Emblem Roy" on Google.

Not like that Teo. I just didn't know who he was at al Didn't even know what series he was from, let alone his name.