Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Marth and Lucina aren't low on Japan's list solely because of counters and projectiles, though they are a factor. They're low because their frame data from previous games has been completely slowed down to where Marcina have to commit all the time. It makes it easier to get in and punish them, and with their light weight, they can't take too much.

I honestly think the nerfs are overblown though. Marcina are absolute terrors in the ledge game, and one read from Marth and your stock is done; Robin may kill Marth with Fsmash at the ledge at 60%, but Marth does the same at 50%.

Marths just need to get better. He'll catch up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Roy is also one of my Smash mains, so I would be glad for him to return. But I'm already satisfied after they returned the glorious Dr. Mario. But I can see why he wouldn't be a very justifiable inclusion. After all, should he get added Fire Emblem would be pretty much neck and neck with the Mario franchise in term of representation in Smash.

It's not your smash game and you're probably not that good at it anyway

Roy is also one of my Smash mains, so I would be glad for him to return. But I'm already satisfied after they returned the glorious Dr. Mario. But I can see why he wouldn't be a very justifiable inclusion. After all, should he get added Fire Emblem would be pretty much neck and neck with the Mario franchise in term of representation in Smash.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actually it's mine

You're all better players than me so you can't play anymore, sorry

Also Ness is going straight to top tier

Seeing how Ness is the only one of the "top tiers" that didn't get slammed with some kind of nerf (especially to that fucking stupid BThrow of his which they ignored yet didn't for Sonic) I'd say that's pretty likely

• Thumbs Up 3

Actually it's mine

You're all better players than me so you can't play anymore, sorry

Also Ness is going straight to top tier

• Thumbs Up 2

Fight me 1v1 Ganondorf will send Ness sky high into the next dimension 

I'd be down. :B

Ness already was top tier before the rest of them got nerfed (A/A+ or higher). Most of the tier won't change, S tier (god or Diddy tier) will be bumped down to A/A+.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, that's it, 4-Player free for all, all explosive/doom items high, Orbital gate, My Rob/Ganon/Sonic(I'm ok at all of em) vs you guys!

My boyfriend has mained Kirby in every Smash Bros and he can kick my ass almost every single time. 8I And supposedly Kirby is one of the low tier ones too! You just gotta have skills and know how the character plays.

This. The majority of my wins have been with kirby.

Well, I mean. People can be good with anyone. Xenos still plays Marth, the poor bastard. However, tier lists are generally based on tournament results and pure data. Not only was Diddy getting good results. But he was geniunely a pretty fucking good character. Now he's been nerfed, he's probably not 1st anymore, but Sheik got nerfed too but I'd probably say she's first now and Diddy second. I haven't taken a good look at much else to know how everyone else has shifted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bold prediction:

S++ tier: Zero Suit Samus, Captain Falcon

S+ tier: Rosalina, Fox, Sheik, Sonic, Diddy

S tier: Wario, Villager, Yoshi, Ness

Bold prediction:

S++ tier: Zero Suit Samus, Captain Falcon

S+ tier: Rosalina, Fox, Sheik, Sonic, Diddy, Wario

S tier: Wario, Villager, Yoshi, Ness

You can never have too many Warios.

And those tier separations are to establish that there's a slight plateau between them. S++ and S+ could easily be lobbed together for a single tier.