Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

So hey when's that Fire Emblem concert? Sakurai's there which objectively obviously means Roy will be announced, obviously of course.

July 24th and 25th

• Thumbs Up 1

Also on the whole K.Rool not appearing as the main in DKC villianwise, know what other villain(group in fact) had a far longer period of absence, everyone thought they were gone, but recently made a massive comeback and are everywhere? ya that's right, the Koopalings

I think the Koopalings are boring villians with ugly designs too and would've rather had other characters/Bowser Jr alt colours in MK8/SSB4 respectively lol...

(Don't take this response too seriously I'm just kind of entertained that even when you argue for K.Rool in a way that doesn't even directly relate to him you can't win me over lmao).

• Thumbs Up 7

Who do you want in Smash 4?

That one guy seriously hates olimar lol, wtf, olimar is cool.

Sadly its true though, hardly anyone plays him.

Sakurai is omniscient though, I think he can handle something as mortal as reading millions of these dumb ballot votes.

Okay but seriously though, nobody expects Sakurai to literally do everything himself - it's just easier to refer to his whole team as him because he's the figurehead, much like everyone holds Notch responsible for Minecraft despite having a whole team at his disposal and, well, not even officially working on the game anymore. Don't go thinking too deeply into that =V

I remember noticing in the ballot that it said something along the lines of "your post may be made public." Does that mean that they actually plan on choosing a ballot character?

I remember noticing in the ballot that it said something along the lines of "your post may be made public." Does that mean that they actually plan on choosing a ballot character?

If they weren't then what's the point of the ballot in the first place?

• Thumbs Up 5

If they weren't then what's the point of the ballot in the first place?

Because people vote for goku and shrek

-_-

OBVIOUSLY characters like Goku and Shrek are just going to get thrown out. However, a lot of people are voting for legitimate character options from actual Nintendo games, and some are voting for third-parties that work quite well, too.

Yes, people are going to waste votes on Goku and Shrek. That doesn't mean they'll ever, in any way, be considered. Those ballots will get thrown out. They clearly stated not all characters can be considered, and you can only submit ballots for VIDEO GAME characters. Goku and Shrek are not video game characters, they're manga and cartoon characters, respectively, who had video games made about them.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sakurai has already stated that these characters are what Mii fighters were for, and that he would ignore requests like Goku and Spongebob.

wanna bet?

12949_goku.jpg

ok now make shrek or spongebob since everyone keeps voting for them like goku -.-

CDOHmKeWAAAmTel.jpg

I was dicking about with the new Stage Sharing... found Green Hill Zone with a working loop-de-loop. HELL YEAH.

xDa9Amz.jpg

Also: CHALLENGER FROM THE FUTURE!

• Thumbs Up 6

Honestly, those X and Protoman Mii costumes aren't half bad. In fact they look pretty damn good.

I'm surprised people actually thought Mewtwo would be the only DLC. Nintendo wasn't going to let that money pass them by.

By the way, for the people who already have him, how large is the download for Mewtwo?

I'm surprised people actually thought Mewtwo would be the only DLC. Nintendo wasn't going to let that money pass them by.

By the way, for the people who already have him, how large is the download for Mewtwo?

2 blocks. He basically was in the patch.

I'm not surprised there's going to be more DLC besides Mewtwo. Mario Kart 8 is chock a block with great DLC stuff, I doubt they would've skipped the content for their other most popular Wii U game!

Honestly, those X and Protoman Mii costumes aren't half bad. In fact they look pretty damn good.

I agree. Almost like the original characters, but in Mii form. =]