Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I will never forget this moment at E3.

SO glad I tuned in to watch it and I wish they could do that again. TwT

• Thumbs Up 2

I will never forget this moment at E3.

SO glad I tuned in to watch it and I wish they could do that again. TwT

MEGAMAN

MEGAMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THE SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT OooooHHH OH WAIT HE'S GOT ONE HE GOT ONE

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

MEGAMAN

Fighting to save the world

That invitational had a lot of great moments, Nintendo definitely stole the show at E3. Heck, E3 last year was pretty much the best E3 event I've ever seen.

• Thumbs Up 2

Between this, Rayman in Smash, Paper Mario TTYD for 3DS and Twilight Princess for 3DS I'm not sure what to play first when they all come out.

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm personally more excited for Half-Life 3. Rayman's fine I guess? I dunno, he doesn't take much move set stuff from Rayman 2.

I'm not funny. How could anyone even have Lucas already? :V

You would think they would change the header to be "1992-2015" if they took the effort to rework the interface to access a Mother 3 demo. =V

Knowing the luck of Mother fans it won't be translated, you only get to play it for five seconds, and of course Reggie himself will drop by your house to punch you in the face every time you start it up.

In all seriousness, I'm skeptical, but at the same time I want to be hype because I love Mother 3 and want to give these people my money for it, even though I played the fan translation already B|

stop doing this to us, athena ;-;

Although I still think Mother 3 will be localized after the thing at E3. *shrug*

I can't wait to play as Lucas BTW, he's mah boi

Though honestly, 8 player matches are such an unplayable clusterfuck that I doubt it would even matter.

8 player Smash in Paultena's Temple or Temple dude. Amazing fun.

My favorite feature about 8 player Smash is not that it's 8 players, but you can play with up to 8 players. I remember back in the day where we rotated controllers each round. Now we can all play without waiting.

Now you can watch the best player kick all the butts at the same time now. Isn't that better? Lol

Also watching that video above was hilarious.

Lucina's a bitch.

• Thumbs Up 2

Now you can watch the best player kick all the butts at the same time now. Isn't that better? Lol

Also watching that video above was hilarious.

Lucina's a bitch.

But I also have to pay attention to my own character now, and can't laugh at my friends anger at getting beat while eating chips, cause I'll be getting mad as well, since I'll also be getting beat!

Seriously though, I won't mind. We usually just pick standard 4-player smash anyway since it's simple and easy to see everyone in the craziness.

ANYWAY, so I mentioned this in the status, but what are the chances of requested Konami reps like Simon and Snake now you think guys? Konami is going down the crap hole and don't seem to care, and anything that isn't MGS seems to be getting pushed aside and ignored mostly. And Kojima is gone now, and wasn't he the one that was begging for Snake to be in Smash since like Melee?

I know I was half joking. I still enjoy 4 player battles because 8 player smash is still one big cluster fuck and some people would rather take turns for a more less crazy fight.

I can honestly say that some of the requirements for the events are ridiculous to pull off.  I have a good comparison with at least two events, The Final Battle and Kirby's Crazy Apetite:  On Easy, Dedede will simply behave like how he does in Brawl, on Hard, he will hunt you down and spam his Gordo Throw at any range.  It gets deadly when there's multiple versions of him or if he's teamed up with Bowser and Ganon.

Here's a little something all of you should try out in Sm4sh for either version...

The Dedede Challenge.

The guidelines go like this:

• 5 stocks, time limit must be disabled.
  • You must fight against three Level 9 King Dedede CPUs, or if you want, seven of them in Eight-Player Smash.
  • All the Dededes must be on the same team, with team attack turned off.
  • No items. Duh. No customs, either.
  • The fight must be on any Omega form stage or a stage that lacks any hazards or doesn't scroll. That means any of y'all dumb custom stages aren't allowed.
  • You can use any character you want, though it's preferred if you try to do it as Kirby or Meta Knight.

Just so you wonder, this is a variation of the Boswer Challenge in Melee, but the Dedede Challenge is just so much more hilarious to take on and even more impossible.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's no where near as easy as the Bowser Challenge because the CPUs' A.I. in Melee was complete crap, but in Smash for 3DS and Wii U the computers take data from human players and adapt it into their fighting style.

They also have insane reaction time, and psychological tricks like fake outs don't work unless you actually throw out an attack. The only real way you could attack them would be if they're suffering from an attack or animations' landing lag.

Then there's the fact that there's 3 of them (or 7 if 8-player smash), and with that each of them cover each others' weaknesses by being able to throw out attacks that can't be countered with the proper set up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the challenge was actually impossible xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I accept the challenge.

I'll do it twice 8 player with the preferred character either Kirby or metaknight (I choose Kirby) and the other character I'll do it with is sonic.

I'm taking challenge cause I'm bored.

I accept the challenge.

I'll do it twice 8 player with the preferred character either Kirby or metaknight (I choose Kirby) and the other character I'll do it with is sonic.

I'm taking challenge cause I'm bored.

You should upload a replay of it for the lulz. I'm interested to see how you'll hold up.

I'll do it, I need to record anyway.

EDIT:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's already fuckin' dumb.

Here's a little something all of you should try out in Sm4sh for either version...

The Dedede Challenge.

• You must fight against three Level 9 King Dedede CPUs, or if you want, seven of them in Eight-Player Smash.
  • No items. Duh.
  • The fight must be on any Omega form stage or a stage that lacks any hazards or doesn't scroll.
  • You can use any character you want, though it's preferred if you try to do it as Kirby or Meta Knight.

Just so you wonder, this is a variation of the Boswer Challenge in Melee, but the Dedede Challenge is just so much more hilarious to take on and even more impossible.

GET IT OUTTA HERE

Finally did it on my third try with Little Mac! I'll see if I can get it on Y'alltube by later today or tomorrow.

Felix, on 03 May 2015 - 1:17 PM, said:snapback.png

The Dedede Challenge.

• No items. Duh.
  • The fight must be on any Omega form stage or a stage that lacks any hazards or doesn't scroll.

Just so you wonder, this is a variation of the Boswer Challenge in Melee, but the Dedede Challenge is just so much more hilarious to take on and even more impossible.

Well, I just beat the challenge too! =D 

And with Kirby! 

It's probably possible if you take the Dededes to Palutena's temple or the Great Cave Offensive or the Zelda Stage Temple, and outrun them to single them out and pick them off.