Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Speaking of King K. Rool, who would like to see K. Rool have his Krusha K. Rool costume as an alternate outfit? I personally would like to uses it while playing as him against Little Mac. You know, a Little Mac Vs Krusha K. Rool kind of boxing match. I think that would be cool.

Speaking of King K. Rool, who would like to see K. Rool have his Krusha K. Rool costume as an alternate outfit? I personally would like to uses it while playing as him against Little Mac. You know, a Little Mac Vs Krusha K. Rool kind of boxing match. I think that would be cool.

If possible I'd like his alts to be costumes. Not sure if that would happen.

Heh, missed the other page, and like I said I'll be in and out for the next few months, don't have internet at my apartment, but hang at my grandparent's on the weekend, now on the smash note, and K.Rool note!

CEcSA2FVAAAk249.png

If king k rool gets in, his neutral special will be throwing his crown like in donkey kong country, and that's why kirby is wearing a crown.

That eye changes him from the cutest character i've ever seen to literally the scariest, seriously if you flashed that pick in my line of vision for a few seconds i'd definitely jump.

All four of them. And only one is good. I like all four, but that's not the point. There are much better third parties to choose from.

We're gonna talk about quality of games as an indicator of Smash worthiness when characters from infamous series like Fox and Sonic are already playable just fine?

We're gonna talk about quality of games as an indicator of Smash worthiness when characters from infamous series like Fox and Sonic are already playable just fine?

That's not what I mean in the slightest, I'm talking about popularity within the third party space.

Star Fox is infamous? only one of the games is Infamous and the rest are mixed.

Star Fox is infamous? only one of the games is Infamous and the rest are mixed.

Well, from what I've seen with the fan reception, the series seems to be more miss than hit overall.

At any rate, I honestly wouldn't mind having Sora as a DLC character. I think he'd fit in with the Smash Bros. cast quite well.