Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Heh, missed the other page, and like I said I'll be in and out for the next few months, don't have internet at my apartment, but hang at my grandparent's on the weekend, now on the smash note, and K.Rool note!

CEcSA2FVAAAk249.png

Heh, missed the other page, and like I said I'll be in and out for the next few months, don't have internet at my apartment, but hang at my grandparent's on the weekend, now on the smash note, and K.Rool note!

CEcSA2FVAAAk249.png

• Thumbs Up 1

CEcSA2FVAAAk249.png

If king k rool gets in, his neutral special will be throwing his crown like in donkey kong country, and that's why kirby is wearing a crown.

If king k rool gets in, his neutral special will be throwing his crown like in donkey kong country, and that's why kirby is wearing a crown.

I think the complaint is about Kirby also getting Rool's bloodshot eye.

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm not crazy about the bloodshot eye either (even on K. Rool himself, to be honest). For Kirby I'd just give him the crown and a little cape.

• Thumbs Up 2

That eye changes him from the cutest character i've ever seen to literally the scariest, seriously if you flashed that pick in my line of vision for a few seconds i'd definitely jump.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, Kirby should probably just have the krown and cape. I mean, Kirby hats have just had something on his back before (Monado).

Then Isaac Kirby can have Isaac's scarf!

• Thumbs Up 1

Smash Bros Central poll results

tumblr_no1km5O7tY1tfyuj4o1_540.png

tumblr_no1km5O7tY1tfyuj4o2_1280.png

tumblr_no1km5O7tY1tfyuj4o4_r1_1280.png

so this is basically 3 fan polls so far where K.Rool was in the lead or close to the lead.

• Thumbs Up 1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sora

Alright, I'll see you motherfuckers in October. I can't deal anymore.

Is Sora really that unbelievable an option? I mean, gosh, there have been Kingdom Hearts games released on Nintendo hardware.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is Sora really that unbelievable an option? I mean, gosh, there have been Kingdom Hearts games released on Nintendo hardware.

• Thumbs Up 1

People are still voting for Chrom.

Christ People. You want Marth, Roy, Lucina and Chrom?

I keep liking the idea of this Hector fellow more and more.

• Thumbs Up 1

All four of them. And only one is good. I like all four, but that's not the point. There are much better third parties to choose from.

We're gonna talk about quality of games as an indicator of Smash worthiness when characters from infamous series like Fox and Sonic are already playable just fine?

We're gonna talk about quality of games as an indicator of Smash worthiness when characters from infamous series like Fox and Sonic are already playable just fine?

That's not what I mean in the slightest, I'm talking about popularity within the third party space.

Star Fox is infamous? only one of the games is Infamous and the rest are mixed.

Star Fox is infamous? only one of the games is Infamous and the rest are mixed.

Well, from what I've seen with the fan reception, the series seems to be more miss than hit overall.

At any rate, I honestly wouldn't mind having Sora as a DLC character. I think he'd fit in with the Smash Bros. cast quite well.

Pretty sure Chorm would be a clone of Ike if anything =P

Still. FE in general seems to have enough rep. IMO.

But really, if we're getting one more FE rep, I'd really rather someone who didn't use a sword. And an Axe is pretty dang cool a weapon.

Still. FE in general seems to have enough rep. IMO.

But really, if we're getting one more FE rep, I'd really rather someone who didn't use a sword. And an Axe is pretty dang cool a weapon.

The mario and pokemon series has like a whole row.

I don't mind more representation from any series that isn't one of those tbh.

Also, the only other FE rep I could think of that's a flagship character for a game in the series would be Lyn, but she's an assist trophy already.

Smash Bros Central poll results

tumblr_no1km5O7tY1tfyuj4o1_540.png

tumblr_no1km5O7tY1tfyuj4o2_1280.png

tumblr_no1km5O7tY1tfyuj4o4_r1_1280.png

so this is basically 3 fan polls so far where K.Rool was in the lead or close to the lead.

So how many of the Daisy votes were bots this time?

The mario and pokemon series has like a whole row.

I don't mind more representation from any series that isn't one of those tbh.

Also, the only other FE rep I could think of that's a flagship character for a game in the series would be Lyn, but she's an assist trophy already.

Oh certainly understandable in those cases. Really, that's why I'm more for series that are either unrepped with characters, or just not repped as much as others. FE in general seems to be repped very well, with two lords playing differently, a Magic User, and a clone. Along with another supposed clone on the way.

Really I'd rather someone from a series that has only 2 or so reps, or as I said, not repped at all. Like Rhythm Heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, a lot of popular choices just...really bore me. Not-Ike? Orange Peach? CrocoBowser? "Who-the-fuck-even-is" Isaac? Red Marth? Furry Waifu? The lesser young Link? I can't see myself paying money for any of them.

I wouldn't even mind my choices not getting in so long as they surprise me with more interesting characters than these.

• Thumbs Up 8