Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

I've checked and it looks like this wasn't mentioned,

The guy who did the Smash-esque paintings of Banjo-Kazooie and Shovel Knight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyzwTCNU2I There's also one for a character called Travis (who looks like he's from the Mother series?).

Ryu would be the most logical choice for something like this.

The leak?

Remember all the info found in the 3DS' game files, with the Street Fighter music, & Ryu text?

Ryu would be the most logical choice for something like this.

The leak?

Remember all the info found in the 3DS' game files, with the Street Fighter music, & Ryu text?

the ryu and roy leaks were too fake to me.

Seriously, for roy they could have easily gotten the other fire emblem's characters win music, and ryu, the music were straight up copies from the original game, now if they were remixes on the other hand, I would buy it, but nope just same old 16 or 8 bit whatever stuff from street fighter 2, if none of you noticed that, then I don't know what to think.

Its just odd. You'd think Ryu would be announced at E3 instead...

A lot of people seem to think Wolf is coming back, so Wolf at E3 would also be pretty cool. A small spot for Roy could fit at either of these places.

the ryu and roy leaks were too fake to me.

Seriously, for roy they could have easily gotten the other fire emblem's characters win music, and ryu, the music were straight up copies from the original game, now if they were remixes on the other hand, I would buy it, but nope just same old 16 or 8 bit whatever stuff from street fighter 2, if none of you noticed that, then I don't know what to think.

You have to realize that they were actually put in the game by the developers.

There isn't any other real reason for them to do that :I

A lot of people seem to think Wolf is coming back, so Wolf at E3 would also be pretty cool. A small spot for Roy could fit at either of these places.

I definitely think Wolf could easily be announced at E3. In fact I outright expect it.

the music were straight up copies from the original game, now if they were remixes on the other hand, I would buy it, but nope just same old 16 or 8 bit whatever stuff from street fighter 2, if none of you noticed that, then I don't know what to think.

Have you forgotten that this game has Green Hill Zone from the Genesis version of Sonic 1?

It's definitely not out of the question to include the classic Street Fighter II music in there as well.

Have you forgotten that this game has Green Hill Zone from the Genesis version of Sonic 1?

It's definitely not out of the question to include the classic Street Fighter II music in there as well.

Erhm also ryu's win music is a copy from street fighter 2, and not a remix that fits with the game, and also there's no alternate music either

Not every piece of music has to be a remix to somehow legitimize a Smash character. That much was already proven ages ago when Sonic used his '06 Level Clear theme verbatim as a victory theme. For the second time.

The fact of the matter here is, these files were deliberately left in the patch data by the developers, and several dataminers correlated that fact. That would not even be legal if Nintendo and Capcom hadn't already agreed apon it, so there's a pretty strong chance that something will come of it. How anyone feels about the tunes themselves is completely irrelevant to this fact.