Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

So while I was out yesterday, I decided to pick up another copy of Brawl for nostalgia's sake (and I want to get Project M). This game has aged much better than I thought it would. Though the visuals are still faded to me after being spoiled by Sm4sh for several months, it's sill quite a fun game to play and the physics don't even bother me that much. I even tried out Wolf, somebody who I never really gave a chance during my time with the game, and he's fun as hell. Here's to hoping he's brought back. That, and playing as the Ice Climbers again after so long made me a happy panda. I missed this game, playing it again after so many years feels like meeting again with an old friend.

K.K. Slider shooting people with his freakin' guitar? I am SOLD.

The hilarity that will ensue as he chases Villager around one of the Smashville stages:

"This is what you get for trying to illegally sell my bootlegs, punk!"

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/606822960536649728

Lucas will be available on the 14th for download, it seems! Just over a week to go now... Costs £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 for both, same prices as Mewtwo (thanks to Boma for that info).

EDIT: Update will also apparently include the Splatoon costumes and the Miiverse stage

Lucas will be available on the 14th for download, it seems! Just over a week to go now... Costs £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 for both, same prices as Mewtwo (thanks to Boma for that info).

EDIT: Update will also apparently include the Splatoon costumes and the Miiverse stage

They were initially announced as paid from the start.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkJaxWr9Q

Hey, Sakurai here. Long time no see.

I'm happy to announce that Lucas will be available beginning 08:00 AM on June 14 (PT), 17:00 (CEST) on June 14th, and 01:00 AM on June 15 (AEST).

The Splatoon Mii Fighter gear and the Miiverse stage for the Wii U version are included in this update as well. It'll be here soon!

Lucas is already finished, and I've been playing with him daily. It's really satisfying when his up smash and Meteor Smash attacks connect.

Lucas will be available on the 14th for download, it seems! Just over a week to go now... Costs £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 for both, same prices as Mewtwo (thanks to Boma for that info).

Ooh, that's a nice surprise - I honestly expected them to hold off on Lucas until the E3 presentation and say "guess what, he's available to download right now!"... but with him out of the way beforehand, that leaves at least a minute or two in the Digital Event that can be spent talking about something else or something new. Glad that the Splatoon gear is arriving at the same time - I can't wait to be a kid now, be a squid now!

EDIT: Splatoon and Miiverse screens! (more here)

gPUa4vK.jpg

idctQQ8.jpg

OmpbZCI.jpg

I6kiuSM.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo4_1280.jpg

Some more screenshots of the Miiverse stages and showcasing examples of cheer-ons for specific characters. That Zelda one is absolutely drop-dead adorable.

can't wait to sit in a corner and cry after a match as shulk with all the messages just saying "im really feeling it"