Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Am I the only one who wants this?

jBZUcj2.png

£3.59 sounds a little expensive which I'm sad about. I know fighters take a lot of work but Lucas isn't exactly the most original character in terms of Smash. 

I'll still eat it up but still

I'm getting lucus for both versions. But he still looks off to me well mostly his face just looks a bit weird. But either way I'm interested to try out this character again.

I plan on buying all DLC characters for both versions, and I don't see why not since it's only a dollar extra for the two. I won't bother with any costumes though, they're entirely cosmetic

I don't have the 3DS version and don't have plans to buy it in the foreseeable future and I don't know how long the download code will be active, so I'll just stick with the Wii U version.

FfkCX1C.jpg

CLAUS IS BACK BOYS.

Ness_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

Still not as styling as my nigga Ness though.

Well, everyone knows the bumblebee is the best.

Hey, I was thinking about the update coming out on Sunday... If someone datamines it, could you guys refrain from posting about it here or in the statuses until after E3? Just on the off chance that it tells us about another character, like the last update with Ryu and Roy. I want SOME surprises with this game.

I mean, you could spoiler it, but I lack the willpower to keep myself from opening said spoiler. XP

Hey, I was thinking about the update coming out on Sunday... If someone datamines it, could you guys refrain from posting about it here or in the statuses until after E3? Just on the off chance that it tells us about another character, like the last update with Ryu and Roy. I want SOME surprises with this game.

I mean, you could spoiler it, but I lack the willpower to keep myself from opening said spoiler. XP

I'm like the biggest spoiler nazi on these boards but you can't expect people to abstain from talking about it at all.  Statuses is a reasonable request but better to stay away from the topic if you can't help yourself.

I'm like the biggest spoiler nazi on these boards but you can't expect people to abstain from talking about it at all.  Statuses is a reasonable request but better to stay away from the topic if you can't help yourself.

Other forums are, though. It's not too unreasonable to ask people not to post about it for two days, is it?

But if they really can't stop themselves in the topic, that's fine. and then people reference it in the statuses

On the subject of the Miiverse stage I'm really hoping they filter the posts. I don't want a bunch of borderline-NSFW posts showing up when I'm playing with my siblings. >:V

You'll need Mii Lancer first...

Well, in that case, since we'd have Saber (swordfighter), Archer (Gunner) and Lancer, after that, they might as well implement Mii Rider, Caster, Berserker, and Assassin. Then we can stage Holy Grail Wars whenever we want.

Unlimited Blade Works, motherfuckers.