Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

£3.59 sounds a little expensive which I'm sad about. I know fighters take a lot of work but Lucas isn't exactly the most original character in terms of Smash. 

I'll still eat it up but still

I'm getting lucus for both versions. But he still looks off to me well mostly his face just looks a bit weird. But either way I'm interested to try out this character again.

I only play the Wii U version these days, but maybe I'll buy the bundle if any of my friends are interested in getting the code for the 3DS.

I plan on buying all DLC characters for both versions, and I don't see why not since it's only a dollar extra for the two. I won't bother with any costumes though, they're entirely cosmetic

I don't have the 3DS version and don't have plans to buy it in the foreseeable future and I don't know how long the download code will be active, so I'll just stick with the Wii U version.

FfkCX1C.jpg

CLAUS IS BACK BOYS.

Ness_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

Still not as styling as my nigga Ness though.

Well, everyone knows the bumblebee is the best.

I think me and my boyfriend are just getting characters for both versions, no Mii costumes. I mean those Splatoon ones look great and all but their lips are weird. XD

I think me and my boyfriend are just getting characters for both versions, no Mii costumes. I mean those Splatoon ones look great and all but their lips are weird. XD

Don't worry, it going to have the face of your Miis.

Hey, I was thinking about the update coming out on Sunday... If someone datamines it, could you guys refrain from posting about it here or in the statuses until after E3? Just on the off chance that it tells us about another character, like the last update with Ryu and Roy. I want SOME surprises with this game.

I mean, you could spoiler it, but I lack the willpower to keep myself from opening said spoiler. XP

Hey, I was thinking about the update coming out on Sunday... If someone datamines it, could you guys refrain from posting about it here or in the statuses until after E3? Just on the off chance that it tells us about another character, like the last update with Ryu and Roy. I want SOME surprises with this game.

I mean, you could spoiler it, but I lack the willpower to keep myself from opening said spoiler. XP

I'm like the biggest spoiler nazi on these boards but you can't expect people to abstain from talking about it at all.  Statuses is a reasonable request but better to stay away from the topic if you can't help yourself.

I'm like the biggest spoiler nazi on these boards but you can't expect people to abstain from talking about it at all.  Statuses is a reasonable request but better to stay away from the topic if you can't help yourself.

Other forums are, though. It's not too unreasonable to ask people not to post about it for two days, is it?

But if they really can't stop themselves in the topic, that's fine. and then people reference it in the statuses

On the subject of the Miiverse stage I'm really hoping they filter the posts. I don't want a bunch of borderline-NSFW posts showing up when I'm playing with my siblings. >:V

My understanding is that the Miiverse posts are actually completely hand-picked, so I'd honestly be pretty surprised if they went with any lewd pics they happen to find for a given character. =V

• Thumbs Up 1

You'll need Mii Lancer first...

Well, in that case, since we'd have Saber (swordfighter), Archer (Gunner) and Lancer, after that, they might as well implement Mii Rider, Caster, Berserker, and Assassin. Then we can stage Holy Grail Wars whenever we want.

Unlimited Blade Works, motherfuckers.

• Thumbs Up 6

Looking forward to the new update.

In the meantime, here's Felix destroying me (with customs :^))

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's another challenge for smash 4. I think some of you guys would like to give a shot at this.

I don't have name for it so its just a for glory challenge. So yea....

FOR GLORY CHALLENGE!!

So basically you go on for glory and Win at least once for every character in the roster, obviously not counting the miis so that makes 49 matches that you have to complete.

Now the hard part is that you have to win with each character in a row! Starting from Mario all the way down to mewtwo, all but wins So if you fail midway then you gotta go back to Mario and start again. And yea this one will take some time to complete in one run because some matches can take forever with lag.

And we know how for glory can be sometimes, matches can be laggy, players can be annoying and spammy and its possible to wind up with a pro level person that could wreck your shit. But that's the fun of it though, can you deal with all that in one run without loosing once? All 49 matches? I'm definitely gonna try and do it.

I had the idea of this for awhile now and seeing zero do it now kinda remind me of it and now I wanna try it.

https://youtu.be/9D7OlTrLhzA

So far he only made it to greninja.

So if you do complete the challenge, your gonna need proof of it. Easy way to do it is to create a new name in the game (call it whatever you like, I'd prefer to call it for glory but that's me) then use that name once your playing in the for glory challenge so it records for that specific name.

4U8IQC.jpg

Once you completed the challenge you would have to have 49 battles with 49 victories. And the win rate has to be 100%

jNGb1d.jpg

You would also need a picture of this too to confirm that you actually used all characters to win at least one match.

And luckily you can easily take the pictures in Miiverse.

And one other thing, whenever you fail to complete it, you should delete the name of that your using for the challenge and remake a new one to restart the records in order to be 100% percent sure that you actually completed the challenge.

So yea I believe I covered everything for this so let's see if any of you guys can do this.

Edit: forgot one thing, if some of you manage to complete it before the lucus update then I guess you can still count it as a win but then when he does come out you can choose to keep your win or go risk it trying to get 1 match of lucus to get 50 victories, but if you loose with him then......yea lol back to Mario.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh shit niggas. This is it, RYU, ROY, MAYBE WOLF. Lucas will be dropped after, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

The answer lies in the heart of battle!  Holy Guacamelee, I'm so excited! And it's on a sunday, to boot!

• Thumbs Up 2

The presentation better start with the "challenger approaching" screen but it says "new content" instead (obviously).

But nah I'm excited. As cool as new characters will be, I'm hoping for new stages specifically. What kind of new stages, I have no idea. Surprise me!

• Thumbs Up 2