Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

This'll probably be about a new character, even though this game is in desperate need of new stages. 

Betting on it being Ryu. Hoping they surprise us. Shovel Knight when?

So many events involving Smash, Sakurai just wants us to guess where a new character will be announced by putting in so many.

I wanna see new stages but also, I wanna see updates on the state of Tournament Mode. I'm curious if amiibo fighters can be contenders in Tournament mode.

Well, that's a curious coincidence, them doing this the day of the Nintendo World Championship... Dun Dun Duuuuunnnnnn

This is the day Lucas and the Miiverse stage are released, am I correct?  I don't think there's any guarantee that they'll be releasing anything we don't already know about, although they might announce something new.

This is the day Lucas and the Miiverse stage are released, am I correct?  I don't think there's any guarantee that they'll be releasing anything we don't already know about, although they might announce something new.

• Thumbs Up 1

OH BABY THAT PRESENTATION.

Ryu. It's gotta be fucking Ryu. Or ROY, ROY OUR FUCKING BOY. OR GONZO, WHEN'S HE GONNA FOOK THE CHICKEN

HABBENING HAPPENING HABBENING HAPPENING

Mhm. That's what I'm saying. They drop Lucas and Miiverse in an "AND THEY'RE AVAILABLE SHORTLY AFTER THIS PRESENTATION" and then proceed with the new shit.

tumblr_inline_nnts35LLKw1sj5l9b_500.gif

Yeahhhhh bring on the Roy/Ryu combo unveiling!

It's a good thing they did it this way, since it means that Smash Bros won't appear in the Digital Event itself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't they already announced that a bunch of content was coming out that day?  I don't see this being much more than just a showcase for what's coming out.

Then again, I guess Lucas was announced alongside Mewtwo's release...more or less.

The way Nintendo are presenting this and trying to hype it up a bit, this does seem to be the smash announcement for E3, which it being the same day as the World Championships, isn't entirely a bad thing. But I do hope they decide to use this occasion to give us an update/details on the Ballot

Didn't they already announced that a bunch of content was coming out that day?  I don't see this being much more than just a showcase for what's coming out.

Then again, I guess Lucas was announced alongside Mewtwo's release...more or less.

Mhm. That's what I'm saying. They drop Lucas and Miiverse in an "AND THEY'RE AVAILABLE SHORTLY AFTER THIS PRESENTATION" and then proceed with the new shit.

Maybe we'll finally see when tournament mode will be made available???

sNYXJ69.gif

Keep the dream living Xenos.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, there's Tourney and Tournament. One of them is like the Tourneys in all the other Smash games, that one being called Tourney, whereas Tournament is a new, online thing. Both were shown in the 50 Facts Direct.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, it's almost been an entire year since Smash Fest (and the Pac-Man reveal)

Maybe they'll announce that (new character) is only currently available to try out at E3 and we'll have to wait..

Or not announce anything new til after everything's said and done with E3..

Anyway, something new and exciting is definitely coming, they can't let Sm4sh fans down, not during E3.

I finally got me an Amiibo (Sm4sh Mario) and a WiiU GCN adapter.  In a move similar to the Smashtasm machinima, I named him Super64 and began training him with Mewtwo on Temple.  And the Gamecube controller is perfect!!

SHADOW CONFIRMED

Actually wouldn't it be cool if it DID mean something, and it was Wonder Red being announced? :o

I heavily associate the black and red with the Challenger Approaching! Screen, since it was used in both Brawl and Smash 4. So maybe an unannounced character will get shown after all.

Could just be reading too much into it tho'

• Thumbs Up 3

I heavily associate the black and red with the Challenger Approaching! Screen, since it was used in both Brawl and Smash 4. So maybe an unannounced character will get shown after all.

Could just be reading too much into it tho'

CHU-5lZUEAIUW6R.jpg

So, the Smash site updated; the stream thumbnail now has BLACK AND RED ARROWS OOOOOH NOOOOO

this probably means fuck all but sssh

ALSO

x1qJWrR.png

cannot believe this just happened.

• Thumbs Up 2

the thing about the & knuckles for project m is that a while back there was a leak showing that knuckles was going to be in project m soon.....

i think they may be hinting at that for project m, but as for those black and red arrows if its shadow i will probably die of excitement even though i didn't vote for him