Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

There's a lot wrong with that tier-list, honestly. Kirby is too high without enough results to show for it, Lucas shouldn't be above Roy, Greninja should be in Tier 4, Falco should be middle Tier 6 at BEST, Bowser, Jigglypuff, and Default Mii Brawler should be in tier 8, etc.

I also feel that Palutena should be a lot higher. She has better results in-tournament than the characters in Tier 7 and most in Tier 6 (especially Doc, Bowser, Charizard, and Jigglypuff), she doesn't deserve to be so low.

There's a lot wrong with that tier-list, honestly. Kirby is too high without enough results to show for it, Lucas shouldn't be above Roy, Greninja should be in Tier 4, Falco should be middle Tier 6 at BEST, Bowser, Jigglypuff, and Default Mii Brawler should be in tier 8, etc.

I also feel that Palutena should be a lot higher. She has better results in-tournament than the characters in Tier 7 and most in Tier 6 (especially Doc, Bowser, Charizard, and Jigglypuff), she doesn't deserve to be so low.

Er, there's no way Bowser should be in Tier 8, he's certainly one of the better heavyweights in this game. I do agree with the rest you said. Even though I think Kirby does have potential in this game, his tournament results atm are near nonexistent.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rosalina is top tier?

She isn't really that strong a character when I play here. Usually, It's Link and Mega Man for me :P

Rosalina is top tier?

She isn't really that strong a character when I play here. Usually, It's Link and Mega Man for me :P

Edited by Wraith
  • Thumbs Up 2

Er, there's no way Bowser should be in Tier 8, he's certainly one of the better heavyweights in this game. I do agree with the rest you said. Even though I think Kirby does have potential in this game, his tournament results atm are near nonexistent.

Bowser is one of the more mediocre heavy weights in the game. Compared to Charizard and Ganondorf he has much less that's potent about his game. Even if all 3 of them have trouble landing, the former two can do a lot more on the ground and when both they and their opponent are in the air. Bowser simply lacks that. EDIT: And DK is for damn sure better than Bowser, that's just clear as day.

...So basically he ain't that good bruh

Edited by Xenos

Point taken.

ssbgifs:  Luma Lifts.

Let's not forget this, either.

Bowser is one of the more mediocre heavy weights in the game. Compared to Charizard and Ganondorf he has much less that's potent about his game. Even if all 3 of them have trouble landing, the former two can do a lot more on the ground and when both they and their opponent are in the air. Bowser simply lacks that.

I suppose that's true. Though I don't play Charizard so I really can't say much on that. Ganondorf has a very potent punishing game, and he's great at edgeguarding as well.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 2

What's mystifying to me is how Link is still in tier 6. Dude is getting more and more difficult to fight by the patch. And considering the odd ways they decide to buff him, will they make him be able to throw bombs across FD next patch?

What's mystifying to me is how Link is still in tier 6. Dude is getting more and more difficult to fight by the patch. And considering the odd ways they decide to buff him, will they make him be able to throw bombs across FD next patch?

It's probably because he doesn't have much tourney rep right now. Then again, Yoshi has the same issue and people still see him as one of the best characters in the game, so I'm confused by this too.

I really don't think so. Bowser can do well against most characters but the important ones, the high/top-tiers, body him so hard I can't help but feel he's bottom 10. Bowser's main, critical flaws are:

1. He's huge and heavy making him extremely easy to combo
2. His airspeed is low and has literally NO landing options so he gets juggled like a freakin' hacky-sack
3. His recovery is extremely slow and easy to gimp
4. His neutral is awful because ALL of his approach options are super-unsafe.

Now, against most characters this isn't much of a problem, but when you consider that EVERYONE in the Top 15 EXCEL at comboing, juggling, edgeguarding, and are DOMINANT in neutral and advantage. Points 3 and 4 mean that he's practically unplayable when he's at a disadvantage, so whenever a top-tier touches him he's pretty much dead already unless they mess up which shouldn't be happening at a high-level. Their neutral being great also makes it hard for him to just land a hit, which is what he needs to do to stand a chance against anyone in the roster. Rage is great for Bowser but it doesn't mean anything if he's not able to use it, and he can't against top-tiers half the time.

Bowser just... doesn't have much going for him. He isn't even pulling in any results at this time, either. I don't see him being better than more than 10 characters right now, sadly.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just like playing as Link because his moveset accounts for both close range combat and long range combat, and usually I try to mix up the moveset. Fair enough though that I haven't played in a while so I don't know how he's been buffed or nerfed. From what I hear, it's a complete pain to fight Link on For Glory matches online though, which honestly doesn't surprise me.

Fighting Link when you're at the ledge is like playing chess starting out with you only having one piece. He covers pretty much any ledge option, and you have to be really tricky to get past him, because the master sword is gargantuan and his projectiles stick around for a long time.

I've been considering practicing as both Captain Falcon and Bowser. Not for any specific reason, just because I thought I'd see how I did with them. Recently I've only been playing Sonic, Ness and Mario.

Oh, I play as Yoshi occasionally too. I've liked him ever since I beat Classic on 9.0 without dying once as him. I don't think I'm very good as him yet, though he's a million times more fun to play as than in Brawl or Melee.

Falcon's very good if you get him down pat. He has a great dash grab, is super fast in the air and on the ground, killer combos out of down throw, and a great meteor smash in the form of his down air.

I personally don't play Yoshi all that much but he's really fun too. He's a very rewarding character once you master him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Falcon's very good if you get him down pat. He has a great dash grab, is super fast in the air and on the ground, killer combos out of down throw, and a great meteor smash in the form of his down air.

I personally don't play Yoshi all that much but he's really fun too. He's a very rewarding character once you master him.

I fought a crazy good Yoshi just the other day. I have a replay of it here:

I think I only won because I was lucky tbh XP

Edited by Jinchuriki Hero Naruto
  • Thumbs Up 2

I tell you guys one thing.

Felix is a big fan of Link 

But seriously, he is a really good counter against D3 and any other characters who can use damaging projectiles.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Felix is a big fan of my Link 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anyway, i actually really like Link. i mean, i'm not all that great with him, but i do enjoy playing as him.

I tell you guys one thing.

Felix is a big fan of my Link 

But seriously, he is a really good counter against D3 and any other characters who can use damaging projectiles.

Well, yeah. One of D3's biggest weaknesses is fighting zoner/turtle characters. This means characters like the Links, Samus, p much anyone with a reliable-long range projectile. He can just inhale them but it's utterly useless due to the amount of ending lag that leaves you open as a result.

Edited by Felix

I think the reason I like using Link so much is just how useful he is. He's in a balance of having decent long range attacks and decent short range attacks, which means he presents two different ways to play a match, and you can easily mix and match both ways of playing with him.

Even though sonic got some nerfs on him. I still have a blast playing as him and still able to pull off some good stuff with him. Like his down air spike.

• Thumbs Up 1

Things are getting boring in here... we need a leak...

Hidden Content

Why do some people still want anime & cartoon characters into SSB WiiU/3DS?

Btw, I voted for Epic Mickey as a new Smash fighter 4 months ago.?

Edited by GreninJovan
Spelling correction

Why do some people still want anime & cartoon characters into SSB WiiU/3DS?

Btw, I voted for Epic Mickey as a new Smash fighter 4 months ago.?

Puh-lease.  If any film character should make it in. it should be this guy: 

55ecfcd8beeae_Im_Gonna_Wreck_It!.thumb.g

Bear with me for a sec.  Why should Raplh be appearing in this crossover?  Because his film is a crossover, primarily with some of the same guys that appear in Smash:  He's on good terms with Bowser (both are Bad-Anon members) and Sonic (invited to Felix's Wedding and raced with him in SaASRT), he's drank with Ryu before (at Tapper of course), and was flabbergasted when "they invited Pac-Man".