Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Ya, Wolf seems like one that could be both non-ballot yet qualify as "fan-service"

On another note

YInlVBN.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay, not sure what's going on with the ballot but I don't care much because as of now it is literally impossible for me to buy any DLC or digital items. :V But I still hope these rumours aren't true. Wolf was kinda... there in Brawl and I never liked him. Plus he's a clone.. And I'd much rather have a character from another franchise than him. 

But, um, anyway, I'm a little late to this whole Smash replay trend but I played a nice match today on For Glory and won. It felt pretty good considering I was never that good at Smash and I felt very professional too, even if I was spammy at times. It was quite an intense match, to be honest. 

I also made a Miiverse drawing to accompany the video. XD It's pretty bad but I still think it's worth sharing. Poor DK. 

WVW69iaTx_UzNvqPL-

Can we stop with the "wolf is a clone" argument. He's more of a unique character than Falco honestly. And he was just as much "just there" as Toon Link. And even if we go with the whole he's a clone idea, he's probably the best clone Smash has to offer imo. He shares a few moves yes, but he feels and plays different enough that he brings something fresh to the table.

Okay, not sure what's going on with the ballot but I don't care much because as of now it is literally impossible for me to buy any DLC or digital items. :V But I still hope these rumours aren't true. Wolf was kinda... there in Brawl and I never liked him. Plus he's a clone.. And I'd much rather have a character from another franchise than him. 

But, um, anyway, I'm a little late to this whole Smash replay trend but I played a nice match today on For Glory and won. It felt pretty good considering I was never that good at Smash and I felt very professional too, even if I was spammy at times. It was quite an intense match, to be honest. 

I also made a Miiverse drawing to accompany the video. XD It's pretty bad but I still think it's worth sharing. Poor DK. 

WVW69iaTx_UzNvqPL-

Nah, Wolf's the least clone-y of all the clones. I can get why you'd want someone other than him though.

Nice replay BTW. We should definitely play sometime. I've been trying to main Mega Man BTW, but I've been failing a lot. XP

Not sure if this has been discussed yet or needs to be, but this hit my Facebook about an hour or so ago:
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/310709542/upcoming-smash-bros-dlc#p310709883

On September 30th, Super Smash Bros. Wii U will be getting a lot more DLC than just one stage. Along side the Super Mario Maker Stage, there will also be a stage based on Runbow, more mii costumes, and Shovel Knight as a DLC fighter.

Full list of Mii costumes:
Shantae
Krystal
Waluigi (Overalls Only)
Ice Climber (Male is Popo, female is Nana)
Chibi Robo
Magnus
Kumatora
Maked Man
Pokemon Trainer (Male is red, I have not seen the female one yet)

Also, upon buying the Runbow stage, you will recieve a Hue and Val trophy which are both 2d trophies.

Is from 4chan, so of course can very, very easily be a hoax/fake, etc. But a lot of people seemed to be flipping out over this one in particular, so I felt it was worth sharing.
Edited by Cyalume

Not sure if this has been discussed yet or needs to be, but this hit my Facebook about an hour or so ago:

Is from 4chan, so of course can very, very easily be a hoax/fake, etc. But a lot of people seemed to be flipping out over this one in particular, so I felt it was worth sharing.

https://twitter.com/NibrocRock/status/646154611695325184

Yeah, its fake. Nibroc made the SK model and he even thinks he knows who it is that made the fake pics.

It's most likely fake because something's not right on Waluigi's costume, saying 'overalls only'. Supposedly, this case should be the same as the Samus suit case. If you don't have any Waluigi's cap, you can buy his costume within his cap in the eShop.

It's most likely fake because something's not right on Waluigi's costume, saying 'overalls only'. Supposedly, this case should be the same as the Samus suit case. If you don't have any Waluigi's cap, you can buy his costume within his cap in the eShop.

The difference in Samus' case, though, is that her "head" piece was her hair instead of her helmet. Its not the same thing. Overalls only would actually make sense for Waluigi.

However, its already been proven fake because the Shovel Knight images are fake. The Shovel Knight model was created by NibrocRock on Twitter, and he shared the model with someone else as well.

The difference in Samus' case, though, is that her "head" piece was her hair instead of her helmet. Its not the same thing. Overalls only would actually make sense for Waluigi.

Well, you can also buy Samus' helmet if you haven't had it yet.

image.thumb.jpg.7b900bd4d0962664c9c117e2

As cool as Shantae is, I feel like the only one that wants Mighty Switch Force repped more. I like Patricia more, and MSF has the better music imo , so I'd love remixes from those games. I will say Shantae would definitely have a better stage, and costumes though lol. I don't mind if she was used.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ballot ends on Saturday, however I'm expecting an announcement before that, in conjunction with the mario maker, A video or direct on Tuesday, or even Wednesday prior to release being announced tomorrow or day of. and I expect the first ballot influenced character, perhaps not a pure ballot character, but rather a member of a say 3 character development shortlist that was chosen from from the results of the first couple weeks of the ballot. We are overdue for a new character for true hype, and a first party one at that. Should be interesting to see what happens

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not expecting anything.

That makes it much more exciting in the case that something IS announced.

• Thumbs Up 7

...you guys seriously aren't expecting an announcement on the same day the ballot closes, are you? Let's be real, it took six months to get Mewtwo out there, and that was for a character they did already have plans for.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm sure Nintendo already have planned what characters from the ballot they wanna use. I don't think they'll be announcing who right as it ends though, especially as it takes time to develop the characters, and they probably don't want to announce it early like with Mewtwo.

• Thumbs Up 1

...you guys seriously aren't expecting an announcement on the same day the ballot closes, are you? Let's be real, it took six months to get Mewtwo out there, and that was for a character they did already have plans for.

You seriously think that they waited 6 months to get started on the next characters? They got development teams, for maps and characters, and continue to develop new ones, they take around 3-5 to make really. Also They want to keep the hype going, it's time for another character, and it's likely to be ballot influenced, even if the first one itself isn't pure ballot choice, but a character of thought for a while, who is backed with fan support. ones that made it into the shortlist, but got cut around the concept stage either due to being on the lower list, and possibly cut due to time restraints, and also in relation to relevancy perhaps. We are definitely in for at least 2 characters before the end of the year though

I highly doubt they waited six months to start developing new characters. Either they started developing them already or have 1-2 more characters they started before the ballot ended at least. I highly doubt they waited until the ballot finished to start ANYTHING.

• Thumbs Up 6

It's not a sure thing, but yeah, there's reason to think that the ballot characters have been in development for a while now, and that they never really planned on waiting until the deadline. 

I don't expect announcements on the day the ballot ends, but I don't expect to be waiting for too long either. 

• Thumbs Up 7

I'd say the only 'deadline' for an announcement for the announcement is tomorrow, but with the recent spontaneity in regards to the Mario Maker announcement, we could get an announcement out of nowhere right before the update.

Also another one of these have popped up

tumblr_nvdiyxrkxy1qf6ybwo1_540.jpg

I'd say the only 'deadline' for an announcement for the announcement is tomorrow, but with the recent spontaneity in regards to the Mario Maker announcement, we could get an announcement out of nowhere right before the update.

Also another one of these have popped up

tumblr_nvdiyxrkxy1qf6ybwo1_540.jpg

If Shovel Knight is a Zelda enemy then that just makes me even happier that I voted for him. Bout time Zelda got another character.  :U