Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Oh yeah forgot about Rayman being a trophy in U. Was that before or after the fiasco? If he dos get on, the amiibo would look ugly as all I know that much.

After. 

People tend to overestimate how big of a burn the whole legends thing was. Ubisoft and Nintendo aren't on bad terms as far as we know.

They aren't on bad terms sure, but they are pretty much like almost every 3rd part dev out there. Avoiding the Wii U like the plague lol. Perhaps not Smash specifically though.(Inb4Eziogetsin)

My gut is saying Level 5 is the next third party company on the list, their relationship with Nintendo is super good right now.

But that could just be my want for Layton and Jibanyan talking.

• Thumbs Up 5

They aren't on bad terms sure, but they are pretty much like almost every 3rd part dev out there. Avoiding the Wii U like the plague lol. Perhaps not Smash specifically though.(Inb4Eziogetsin)

Capcom has ignored the system completely and Sega must think its some kind of toilet because all they've done is pump out shit for it. Sonic and Megaman are still in Smash. They wouldn't waste an opportunity on a grudge. 

If they don't put Rayman in Smash they probably just didn't consider him important enough. Or they didn't have enough time. Or both.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think a one off would be ignored for the game if enough demand was made. Especially since the standards for who can get in logically lower each time a new Smash is released. There aren't really many "rules" as to who can get in and the few that do exist change all the time. I could see Skull Kid or Midna making Smash 5, for example if one of them doesn't make this one. 

I agree in a sense on the "with high enough demand." The problem is, no one can rally around one specific character because there's too many different characters people want to see.

By far the most highly requested character was probably Midna. Skull Kid and Ghirahim were also pretty high up there. Guess what happened?

Oh come on you guys, we know the fan favorite recent Zelda character everyone wants in Smash, and in the next Zelda: Groose!

I'm still seeing Groose more as a assist trophy tbh.

Pretty much every character is more of an Assist Trophy material. There's no standout "next character" barring possibly Impa, but she's got the moveset issue. Unless, again, they draw upon Hyrule Warriors, which is incredibly unlikely.

Though tbh, I don't think Groose will become an AT. They added Tingle (recurring character), Skull Kid (Majora's Mask), Midna (Twilight Princess), and Ghirahim (Skyward Sword). I kinda feel like if they added another AT it'd be from another different game. Maybe Impa could be another recurring character AT, though.

I can't think of any Zelda characters I want that aren't originally from Hyrule Warriors. Mainly because there aren't many Zelda characters I like. :V

I really wish Link at least could get a HW model. He's really ugly in this game for some reason.

I can't stand the original HW characters. Except Volga, he's kinda cool. Lana is just annoying. Unless you mean any of the playable characters from HW.

• Thumbs Up 1

I agree in a sense on the "with high enough demand." The problem is, no one can rally around one specific character because there's too many different characters people want to see.

By far the most highly requested character was probably Midna. Skull Kid and Ghirahim were also pretty high up there. Guess what happened?

Pretty much every character is more of an Assist Trophy material. There's no standout "next character" barring possibly Impa, but she's got the moveset issue. Unless, again, they draw upon Hyrule Warriors, which is incredibly unlikely.

Though tbh, I don't think Groose will become an AT. They added Tingle (recurring character), Skull Kid (Majora's Mask), Midna (Twilight Princess), and Ghirahim (Skyward Sword). I kinda feel like if they added another AT it'd be from another different game. Maybe Impa could be another recurring character AT, though.

I can't stand the original HW characters. Except Volga, he's kinda cool. Lana is just annoying. Unless you mean any of the playable characters from HW.

uh

I mean the original characters specifically. I'm... Not saying you have to like any of them, but I'd like Lana or Cia. :^|

Oh speaking of Level-5, I'd love to play as Endou. He'd be awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

uh

I mean the original characters specifically. I'm... Not saying you have to like any of them, but I'd like Lana or Cia. :^|

Lana is one of those "I know it'll never happen but please happen" characters 

I know everyone hates her for some reason but I found her charming idk. She was fun to play as too

• Thumbs Up 6

Lana is one of those "I know it'll never happen but please happen" characters 

I know everyone hates her for some reason but I found her charming idk. She was fun to play as too

Not EVERYONE hates her, otherwise she wouldn't have that big of a following. But she's definitely one of those "you love her or you hate her" characters.

So, would anyone want to see new events for the DLC fighters?

I would love one for a physic battle between Mewtwo and Lucas.

Maybe they make a new version of the final one with Ryu and any other third party characters added in.

Not EVERYONE hates her, otherwise she wouldn't have that big of a following. But she's definitely one of those "you love her or you hate her" characters.

I don't love her. I like her a lot, yes, but I don't love her. It's not "definitely" a love her or hate her situation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm hoping for a Character and Stages bundle, with Mewtwo being out of the Character bundle.

Mewtwo may not be the best, but I like him anyway for what he is. I just wish he'd get buffed in some update in the future. Still, I think he shouldn't be left out.

Posted this in the statuses earlier, but just dropping this here. Fought an irl friend and he killed me at 0% on my last stock when he was recovering with Aether... sometimes I think this game even out-janks Brawl occasionally.

• Thumbs Up 1

Should i get smashfor the wii u? it looks fun, but it would be hard as it would be my first smash

no, play Project M instead

Real talk, go for it. It's a great game and definitely worth your time... unless you go for the single player modes. Try finding people to fight in real life and online, it's much more fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Real life,will be hard, i have no frinends who even have a wii u, i have one with a 3ds but only has he demo. Wait, i just remember that i played the demo on my friends 3ds, i played the best with link. Is link a good character in the game?

Real life,will be hard, i have no frinends who even have a wii u, i have one with a 3ds but only has he demo. Wait, i just remember that i played the demo on my friends 3ds, i played the best with link. Is link a good character in the game?

Link is definitely quite good in this game, though Toon Link outclasses him in my opinion. If you feel comfortable playing him, then you might just end up having him as your main (the character you have the most knowledge and experience with).

If you don't have others to play in real life with, online is your best bet. You likely won't experience lag if your internet connection is at least decent.

Edited by Felix

Well, i played with all the available chars from the demo and:

Mario: I liked playing as him, but the moves arent my favourite

Link: I loved all his moves. From the hookshot to the boomerang, i was happily surprised.

Pikacku( sorry if i mispronounced it) :  He was okay, i learned why down b is a meme

Villager; My second favourite, his moves were easy to use

Mega man: his moves were impossible,for me to understand and were hard to use

So...

Real Leak or... Nintendo just don't know how to program websites? 

EDIT: After navigating trough Nintendo France website, Shovel Knight is nowhere to be seen on the amiibo listing. Is this also happening over in the U.S.?

Edited by Nexthehedgehog

EDIT: After navigating trough Nintendo France website, Shovel Knight is nowhere to be seen on the amiibo listing. Is this also happening over in the U.S.?

I checked on the U.S. website. A Shovel Knight amiibo isn't compatible with Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U.