Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Prince Patch would be a pretty legit Kirby rep. If they were willing to give the pink puff a 4th rep, it'd definitely be either him or Waddle Dee

Prince Patch would be a pretty legit Kirby rep. If they were willing to give the pink puff a 4th rep, it'd definitely be either him or Waddle Dee

or they could go legacy and do adelaine, they do need more female characters, and her doing art based attacks, suck as drawing/throwing gordos and random enemies could be funny.... for her final smash she could draw up one of the Dedede giant robos that I have seen from RTD

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

I wasn't a huge fan of KEY, but I would love a stage or representation for that game, especially a stage. It'd definitely make for some awesome atmosphere and gimmicks.

They could always make Two Kirby Stages, they seemed to liked doing that in Melee and Brawl, one an Epic Yard Stage, one likely based on Return to Dreamland.

The 3DS version I picture being a Mass Attack or one of the DS Games stages.

Speaking of stages, am I the only one who feels a little disappointed with the stages? I mean, I think the stages weve seen are final, unless theyre still W.I.P. on the Wii U version we got some awesome stages, like Battlefield (wich I consider weird since it looks like that of Brawl but different) that boxing arena stage, wich seems like our new battlefield, yet we have another one, unless this is our final destination but I doubt it. Then we got Skyloft wich is also nice looking, many hate it, cause it looks like the wii, but I think it looks great. And smashville 2? I guess it sucks it looks so similar, but it still looks great and it now goes to the city, where we can see the shops, so it might be more diverse.

Then we get 3DS stages, the only ones I like here are the Spirit Tracks stage, and the DK (?) stage, and Id have to see the FE one, but the others look so dull, Gerudo Valley seems to be just a plain stage, looks so colorless, The NSMB stage looks kinda fun but also bland, maybe the stage visits other parts, and the Nintendogs one is the most plain thing Ive ever seen, we get a background of what seems like a pre-recorded video straight out of Nintendogs + cats and like 3-4 platform thingies. That said I still think we saw TOO much for the little time Sakurai has been working, so I think most of the stuff here still need to be worked on?  I hope we get more amazing stages.

Edited by dabbido

Does anybody think that Kirby's final smash will be changed to the super power ups he had in Return to Dreamland?

^Probably. I didn't like Chef Kirby much though it is one of the few Final Smashes you can actually dodge or stay away from.

However, I'd love to see a Patch Land stage and something from Return to Dreamland. I know they weren't made by Sakurai, but they were both fantastic Kirby games and I'm probably one of the few here who didn't like the Halberd in Brawl.

Does anybody think that Kirby's final smash will be changed to the super power ups he had in Return to Dreamland?

They might, but I don't think they would. 

It seems to me that if they were interested in making Kirby's Final Smash somehting along the lines of an epic ultimate attack then they could have easily given him something like Crash, or even Mike.  The fact that they chose Cook in the first place makes me think that they were going for something more unique and unusual, and I doubt that they've changed their minds on that.  All of the Super Copy Abilities are pretty much just straight forward "ultimate attack" style attacks.

Sorry to stray off the topic of stages, but if Sonic makes it in Super Smash Bros for 3ds/Wii U, could his costumes have different upgrades to make them a bit more different? Something like

• Green team: Green Gem shoes(06), glasses(riders), and the Bounce Bracelet with a brighter and more noticeable green light(sa2 style)
  • Red Team: Light Speed Shoes(SADX) and Flame Ring(SA2)
  • Yellow/Orange Costume: Orange SOAP Shoes(from Sonic's PSO costume in SA2) and the Ring he wore in Sonic and the Secret Rings
  • Blue Costume: Crystal Ring(SADX),  and Blue Gem Shoes.
  • Standard Costume: His Normal Design
  • Black Costume: Gray Scale colors and is supposed to resemble Classic a bit more.

I have no idea if this was posted yet (vacation for a while)

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jun/25/sega-would-have-sonic-hedgehog-return-super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-says-its-nintendo/

NWR: One more question here. Sonic was very popular in Smash Bros. for Wii. Is there any possibility of him making a return appearance in the next Smash Bros.?

TI: All we can say is that we also think it would be awesome if he was in the next Smash Bros. So yea, but that's more of a question for Nintendo than us.

plz

plz

plz

I saw that and it made me cry all my plzes out.

Miiverse is full of pics of Sonic and the assumption he'll return, will Sakurai let those assumptions down? Maybe it'd be better to announce that kind of thing sooner rather than later.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd rather wait and see him revealed in a CGI trailer and not just see him announced.

E3 2014 Sonic trailer would be epic.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd rather wait and see him revealed in a CGI trailer and not just see him announced.

I think they said (or heavily implied) only new characters will get video entrances.  Though it'd be great if he got the spotlight in a general video highlighting some further veteran fighters.

Thinking about it now as much as I want to see sonic in this I kind of wish so many people would stop asking for him in and let sakurai do his work because even though I know he most likely doesn't have too much time to go on the internet I feel as though it puts too much pressure on the guy when stuff like this happen.

Ultra Sword

Pit may possibly have his Final Smash changed too, either 3 Sacred Treasures Armor, or the Great Sacred Treasure.

• Thumbs Up 2

If Sonic's not in the game already, he probably won't be in at all. The roster's not really open anymore.

Y'know what would be cooler? The game coming out before next E3. :(

^Probably. I didn't like Chef Kirby much though it is one of the few Final Smashes you can actually dodge or stay away from.

Not to mention, once you DO dodge it, you're in a better position to get the items that come out than Kirby is. It's so easy to beat, it's unfair. Easily one of the worst in the entire game.

Y'know what would be cooler? The game coming out before next E3. sad.png

I'd rather not pressure anyone at all for a release date for it, I'd rather it come out when it's ready so it's good and not rushed................

I'd rather not pressure anyone at all for a release date for it, I'd rather it come out when it's ready so it's good and not rushed................

Well, obviously. But in a perfect world, it would be ready by then.

WHY MUST MY FANTASIES HAVE LIMITATIONS

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone think the dragoon will be back this time

I kinda hope not actually.  It was a fun item but kinda disruptive and frankly I found it endlessly frustrating that the CPU had a knack to knock pieces out of me with no effort while I landed smash attack after smash attack and nothing fell out of them when they had one.  Never quite got the trick to it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah it was a pain to get but the best way to use it was generally fire straightaway that way No one could really dodge it, not really strategic!

Yeah, the dragoon kind of dominated the fight whenever it showed up, with the AI and other players bashing the shit out of you for it. Perhaps they could remove the chance of knocking it out of someone and include more than one set of parts so you still have a reasonable chance of attaining them all.

I don't normally have the Dragoon turned on, mainly cause when those parts show up, Smash Balls don't appear, plus as folks described, the CPU goes ape crazy for those parts and it's kinda cheap that they won 't drop the parts as easily as you do.

I kind of liked the Dragoon, but I also acknowledge the effect pieces appearing has on battles. It's sort of like another Smash Ball.

I kind of liked the Dragoon, but I also acknowledge the effect pieces appearing has on battles. It's sort of like another Smash Ball.

Except it's usually always possible to dodge it.