Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I feel like we keep going in circles when discussing K. Rool. I'm just hoping he's either announced or not so people can finally move on from the consistent discussion of him lol

• Thumbs Up 2

look

all I want is Isaac

I'd even be ok with a mii costume

is that too much to ask

Honestly though, I would be ok with literally anyone, because I know that whoever Sakurai picks, it's gonna be unique and it's gonna be hype.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seriously you guys, petty much? There is literally no reason for him not to be in smash, and his odds are pretty good. Also most of us are working towards our greater end-goal of his return to the DKC series, and we've ensured the awareness of demand, and have both Retro Studios and it's president following our campaign on twitter. 

you do realize that retro originally want the kremlings in but Miyamoto said they weren't needed to come back hence the orignial enemies 

you do realize that retro originally want the kremlings in but Miyamoto said they weren't needed to come back hence the orignial enemies 

You mean Miyamoto who is considered to be the killer of the Paper Mario series? and things change, heck Retro are probably almost to the point where they may finally release an original IP, and heck they were the ones who chose to make another DK game

• Thumbs Up 1

Seriously, why all the K. Rool hate? If you don't like him, cool, but isn't it a bit harsh to openly mock those who want to see him? :P

i've never played a single Donkey Kong game in my life and I still think the K. Rool hate is ridiculous. I've seen people say he shouldn't be in because his design is "ugly" or whatever, that's unbelievably vapid lmao

• Thumbs Up 5

i've never played a single Donkey Kong game in my life and I still think the K. Rool hate is ridiculous. I've seen people say he shouldn't be in because his design is "ugly" or whatever, that's unbelievably vapid lmao

Wait, don't you own a wii-u? maybe we should remedy that, gift you one of the DKC original trilogy or DK64

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sakurai: Well, DLC is coming to an end soon, too, y’know."

This actually makes me sad, seeing how Nintendo seems to be handling DLC right when it comes to Smash Brothers. I was hoping they will continue to release DLC for a bit longer, even though the game has been out for over a year now. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Urgh. All I'd just like is Phoenix Wright in and I'd be fine. 

I hope this final broadcast will be very big in terms of content, considering that comment Sakurai made on how DLC is ending soon.

Well, we'll find out soon, won't we? ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

This actually makes me sad, seeing how Nintendo seems to be handling DLC right when it comes to Smash Brothers. I was hoping they will continue to release DLC for a bit longer, even though the game has been out for over a year now. 

Yeah, but they can't keep doing it forever, I mean we gotta have something for the next game in the series (if there even is one).

• Thumbs Up 2

Hidden Content

lol If the fake adventure mode didn't give it away the character renders on the CSS screen surely did.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, but they can't keep doing it forever, I mean we gotta have something for the next game in the series (if there even is one).

I just assume every new Smash Brothers is the last one honestly. I know..... I'm silly....

• Thumbs Up 1

There's something that disproves the leak:  It's Paper Mario, he looks... off.  I mean it's a clearly different design from how he normally appears, and yet Nintendo has a standardized design for him.  And now we have Wolf, who is a clearly photoshopped Fox.  And with Midgar, the leakers forgot one other track from FFVII that was in Cloud's tailer:  "Opening~Bombing Mission"  plus it seems strange that hey just randomly throw in the battle theme from FFIV, which other than serving as the basis for the SNES Prototype of FFVII, is not connected to FFVII in the slightest.  Why couldn't they go for the Dissidia version of the "Decisive Battle?"

I actually didn't think of the possibility of a new Adventure mode. What do you think the chances are of that actually happening? I mean, the Smash Direct is supposed to be a pretty big event, right? They can't be just announcing the Smash Ballot results.

lol If the fake adventure mode didn't give it away the character renders on the CSS screen surely did.

Not to mention the font for (youknowwho) is incorrectly done on the player slot, it'd be compressed along the lines of how King Dedede's name is done for example if it were to be legit at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

If we do get an Adventure Mode it definitely won't be on the same scale as Brawl's, amazing as that'd be.

SSE I'm mixed on. The cutscenes and character interactions are great, but actually playing the thing was a load of crapola. Especially the Great Maze. Fuck the Great Maze. Wasn't a fan either of how they used generic locales (forest, desert, temple) and enemies rather than ones from various NIntendo universes like Melee's Adventure Mode had done.

• Thumbs Up 4