Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Why does Cloud look so much more muscular here than in FF7R...as well as less soulless?

Because this game isn't canon and in 7R, Cloud is quite literally sick and dying. 

What a missed opportunity with Cloud's alts

Could've had a Zack skin

rip

Edited by DBZHedgy

I just noticed something about the Red costume for Cloud:  It's based partially on the Warrior class from remakes of FFI, who starting with the Wonderswan release is a blonde with red armor rather than a redhead with red armor like in the NES/MSX version and 8-bit Theater

Think about it:  latest?cb=20080520034141

Edited by Tailikku

What a missed opportunity with Cloud's alts

Could've had a Zack skin

rip

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill technically spoilers.

Edited by Celestia Ludenberg
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hidden Content

Pfft, you've gotta learn to stop putting absolute faith in data-mining son. Especially since this is literally an incomplete patch that's got the lot of 'em bamboozled.  

Granted,  it might be the case  and there are some other ideas Is like to see too,  but this latest outsmarting of the leakers  at the very least,  gives legitimate hope that that ain't all there is. 

Pfft, you've gotta learn to stop putting absolute faith in data-mining son. Especially since this is literally an incomplete patch that's got the lot of 'em bamboozled.  

But there's exactly 8 alts for cloud in that link so there probably won't be a Zack Alt.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hence,  I said it could very well be the case. My main point is the lack of complete confirmation of the validity,  what with how skilled photo-shopping can get along with leakers trying to save face in the this state of embarrassment,  leaves open room for doubt. 

Think not much of it. 'Tis a theory.

Edited by Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Hence,  I said it could very well be the case. My main point is the lack of complete confirmation of the validity,  what with how skilled photo-shopping can get along with leakers trying to save face in the this state of embarrassment,  leaves open room for doubt. 

Well considering how banal and insipid the Alts are, I doubt it's a "photoshop" job :V

'Course at this point,  I'm with those expecting for the "there'll only be three characters announced" theory based so widely on data-mining to get blown out of the water at this rate. 

Hidden Content

Huh, odd,  I'd take that as stronger signs of a photo-shop job, nice and ra easier to pull off. Still,  it's just a theory anyway.  We'll see what really happens later today anyway, regardless. 

Because this game isn't canon and in 7R, Cloud is quite literally sick and dying. 

except it's supposedly based on his FF7 self. Plus, he looked fine in Crises Core, Advent Children, Dissidia, KH, this. "It isn't canon" is a pointless reason for something like that. It's just a little pet peeve anyway.(besides for a sick and dying dude, he seems to be pretty athletic and versatile nonetheless )

except it's supposedly based on his FF7 self. Plus, he looked fine in Crises Core, Advent Children, Dissidia, KH, this. "It isn't canon" is a pointless reason for something like that. It's just a little pet peeve anyway.(besides for a sick and dying dude, he seems to be pretty athletic and versatile nonetheless )

Eh, he'll probably get to look healthier over time,  ala the journey,  especially considering how the beginning of FFVII isn't that too far off the ending of Crisis Core to begin with. So at that point he'd still be quite drained. 

http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-3-patch-notes-release-pending.425921/

Smashboarfs mods and members of the Smash Wii U Backroom have been data mining the new patch before its release, and have found a good amount of preliminary character changes. A lot more will probably confirmed after the patch is officially released tonight. Here's some changes I'm particularly excited about (if they are gonna be final):

Bowser's up throw is now a combo throw AND IT KILLS. YES.

Ganondorf's Warlock Punch when reversed, now has super armor. Warlock Blade when reversed also does now.

Mewtwo got a ton of hitbox size increases and damage buffs. Now only of they made him heavier...

KIRBY BUFFS GALORE. I AM A HAPPY CAMPER. Looks like up throw will be able to make KO earlier.

Charizard's dash attack now sends at a more favorable angle for follow-ups and combos.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well,  we certainly know one character aside from Cloud who'll be showing up today:Tp91RGC.jpg

won't this character be op though 

won't this character be op though 

But of course, he's coming within the update to counter the not-yet-nerfed Sheik.

But of course, he's coming within the update to counter the not-yet-nerfed Sheik.

GcU2a7B.png

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, she's been nerfed pretty bad, but is still the best in the character in the game

So I haven'r seen anyone do it here... here's my very short bingo card ~  If I were to add more, I'd include salt.

last%20smash%20direct%20bingo_zpshstvgij

I can already mark off seven of your bingo entries and the direct isn't for another hour...

• Thumbs Up 1

It's nearly time, cept I'll have to wait

CWRhYXAVAAEjTuE.png

EDIT: note I did not make this

Edited by Mando-Whirl-Wind
  • Thumbs Up 1