Nintendoga

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

I wish the rigs for the characters were better.  They're still crappy like Brawl's.  There's still lots of instances of clipping.  I wouldn't be surprised if they just used Brawl's rigs for a lot of the characters.

I don't think they will, especially seeing as they've already changed the rigs on Mario, Link (heavily), Kirby, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Samus and Olimar (I assume). Also, this seems to be getting fussed about a lot by the dev team so I doubt they would spare detail like that.

Nopenottouchingthisone So we know that the Purple Pikmin and White Pikmin return to Olimar's soldier lineup. Good to know.

*looks at picture*

Oh I see what you mean. I'm going avoid that one too.

Sakurai does these things on purpose.

One of the Brawl snapshots uploaded to the official site was G&W using his final smash on Peach, Zelda and Samus.

What will Sakurai do next? I guess something that involves Bananas and Wii Fit Trainer.(and Maybe Diddy because his D special)

Sakurai does these things on purpose.

One of the Brawl snapshots uploaded to the official site was G&W using his final smash on Peach, Zelda and Samus.

Sorry, who's G&W? I've completely forgotten.

I don't think they will, especially seeing as they've already changed the rigs on Mario, Link (heavily), Kirby, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Samus and Olimar (I assume). Also, this seems to be getting fussed about a lot by the dev team so I doubt they would spare detail like that.

None of these rigs look heavily changed though (except Bowser's because of a completely new model) and they all still share all the clipping issues that their respective Brawl counterparts shared.

That jab animation for Samus is a fair bit different to Melee's and Brawl's.  It's actually closer to Zero Suit Samus' Brawl jab interesting.  I like it.  Same with FTilt and FSmash (which also look super sexy).  They've done a cracking job animating Samus so far.