Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

You could say she has a good balance in her attack direction.

• Thumbs Up 9

998426_488862891196057_1833032812_n.jpg

Nopenottouchingthisone So we know that the Purple Pikmin and White Pikmin return to Olimar's soldier lineup. Good to know.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm still unable to get over these brilliant graphics. Now all we need is for someone to confirm Professor Layton joining the roster and everything will be perfect, apart from the fact I don't have a Wii U...

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish the rigs for the characters were better.  They're still crappy like Brawl's.  There's still lots of instances of clipping.  I wouldn't be surprised if they just used Brawl's rigs for a lot of the characters.

I don't think they will, especially seeing as they've already changed the rigs on Mario, Link (heavily), Kirby, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Samus and Olimar (I assume). Also, this seems to be getting fussed about a lot by the dev team so I doubt they would spare detail like that.

Nopenottouchingthisone So we know that the Purple Pikmin and White Pikmin return to Olimar's soldier lineup. Good to know.

I didn't know purple Pikmin had feelers..

*looks at picture*

Oh I see what you mean. I'm going avoid that one too.

Sakurai does these things on purpose.

One of the Brawl snapshots uploaded to the official site was G&W using his final smash on Peach, Zelda and Samus.

• Thumbs Up 1

One of the Brawl snapshots uploaded to the official site was G&W using his final smash on Peach, Zelda and Samus.

What will Sakurai do next? I guess something that involves Bananas and Wii Fit Trainer.(and Maybe Diddy because his D special)

Sorry, who's G&W? I've completely forgotten.

It's only been a little over a month and we already have 100 pages.

2014 ain't coming for a looong time...

I don't think they will, especially seeing as they've already changed the rigs on Mario, Link (heavily), Kirby, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Samus and Olimar (I assume). Also, this seems to be getting fussed about a lot by the dev team so I doubt they would spare detail like that.

None of these rigs look heavily changed though (except Bowser's because of a completely new model) and they all still share all the clipping issues that their respective Brawl counterparts shared.

Game & Watch !

Oh, crap! It all makes sense now! That's just...ew...pervert.

Pfft, the image was changed.

That jab animation for Samus is a fair bit different to Melee's and Brawl's.  It's actually closer to Zero Suit Samus' Brawl jab interesting.  I like it.  Same with FTilt and FSmash (which also look super sexy).  They've done a cracking job animating Samus so far.  

Stop using the daily url for the pics. Use another source like Gonintendo when they upload it or upload it to something like imageshack yourself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Note for the people that want to see the daily pics after they changed. Go to miiverse and look at Sakurai's pic of the day posts.

5x93.jpg

This should be Villager's final smash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSQAZEp3PA&t=0m29s

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm guessing that'll be his Up+B.

That looks more like a side special. Most Up specials don't really go to the right without player input.

Sakurai's gotten pretty... quirky, for lack of a better word, with his movesets since Brawl. So honestly I wouldn't even rule out it being an Fair at this stage.

But yeah, Side-B seems most likely from what I see here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Speaking of Up-B's Yoshi's needs to be changed.

Actually his whole moveset needs to be changed. Yoshi is pretty shit to play as.

• Thumbs Up 4