Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I'm expecting alot of characters from the Wii Era to appear.

Mii will definitly be playable.

Nintendoland TV?

Edited by ChikaBoing

Wii Fit Trainer? Thats so damn stupid I can't help but laugh. I hope she's at least a decent character so its not en entire waste of a slot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reveal trailer

Holy Shit

I haven't laughed this hard in months

Best troll character ever

Simply incredible.  I'm actually in stitches.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

Apparently her attacks do more damage on unfit players (Bowser, Donkey Kong) ahahahahaha.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is too funny to be upset over. ahahaha!

Looks like we have a new lethal joke character.

Reveal trailer

Okay, im not mad anymore, that was fucking hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 1

After watching that trailer...ROFL. XDD

Genius man. I might actually main her! What a great joke character, and it looks like she plays good too!

For all you nay-sayers, yeah, Nintendo did drop the ball a little in bigging this up. But come on, it's a fantastic joke announcement. They're poking fun at themselves with this character. It's all good.

Edited by Blue Blood

WiiFit trainer I shall now main.

Also Megaman up special is very similar to Sonic's spring in brawl. It's just instead of a spring it's Rush.:P

Sorry, but that scene of Mario, Link and Kirby doing yoga before being literally swatted away put a big smile on my face. I can't even pretend that this isn't awesome.

Edited by Ringo ~
  • Thumbs Up 5

While she's a bit boring and could've been something else, I think she'll be fun to play as honestly. I also understand her inclusion, seeing as the Wii Fit sold like fucking crazy on the Wii, so she's probably pretty iconic to a lot of people, just not really to us haha. Anyways, still staying optimistic since every Smash game has those few characters I hardly touch anyways, usually outweighed (see what I did) by the many I do like.

Also EXTREMELY excited for lemons, <3333.

Okay, that trailer was pretty damn funny. I do hope we still get a good amount of new characters though.

Wow, the charged buster, is a smash attack? didnt see that one coming. And see? the Flame thingy is not his FS xD

At first I thought it was a troll, and I still kinda hate how she got included instead of someone else xDD But seeing her in action and how Mario , Link and Kirby are practicing with Wii Fit, I kinda love her now xD It is supposed to be weird, but its also unique and funny as heck!

Ew, thats an anti-megaton if I've ever seen one. Set off the bomb and it fizzled. Count me among the ranks of the unimpressed.

I get what Nintendo is trying to do. Bring a little bit of unexpected diversity to the roster (hey its a girl) but there is no way I, or many other people out there will be able to sit down with this game an not think about the handful of characters that didn't make the cut to make room for her.

sigh. At least we got a little jump n shoot to balance it out. tee-hee I made a pun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lmao oh god, I feel better about her now.

Also was Sakurai's video posted here yet? Just in case:

Also EXTREMELY excited for lemons, <3333.

oh

oh no

oh please no

• Thumbs Up 1

At first, I was a little disappointed about Wii Fit Girl, but now I'm not, she seems like a pretty cool character. That was awesome!

I'm extremely pleased with what has been shown of this game so far, especially Mega Man being Included. I can't wait to play as him, and I can't wait to see more of this game.

Edited by Person