Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - NA: October 29th [DELAYED!]

Autosaver

I hope those pre-order bonuses come overseas. I'd love to have that "Sonic shoes" keychain.

I hope those pre-order bonuses come overseas. I'd love to have that "Sonic shoes" keychain.

Only the bonus soundtrack comes with the game. The keyrings and headphones are unrelated.

Well, the Sonic Shoes and Tails' Tails isn't keychains/keyrings, actually. They're little items you plug into the earphone jacks of your device. I'm not sure what they're called, either earphone jack mascots/accessories.

Either way, I'd like to pick one or the other or both up, they're pretty cool. ^^

Soundtrack, skin, not too bothered about those. Headphones are pretty cool, though.

Still, I'm hoping we get something similar elsewhere. ^^

Edited by Bisylizzie

Gimme the soundtrack, keep the headphones. Earbuds, blech.

• 3 weeks later...

So Zavvi just gave me a 10% off voucher for having not used their services in a while, add that with my 398 points and I'm only paying about £30.60 for the Wii U edition, not bad.jpg.

So Zavvi just gave me a 10% off voucher for having not used their services in a while, add that with my 398 points and I'm only paying about £30.60 for the Wii U edition, not bad.jpg.

Hm. I've got a 10% code, but ShopTo still works out cheaper for my since I don't have any Zavvi points. And while I've got £6.15 worth of GAME points, it would still cost more than Zavvi to order form them. Expensive, much?

I'm just going to shop around a bit, and see if I can't find some good voucher for people to use. With any luck we'll all be able to shave another few quid off the price.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish I had saved my £16 worth of credit from Game, still I'm happy with £30 :3 but yeah no harm in shopping around, fortunate that shopto and zavvi both have pre-order cancellations without repercussions!

Already pre-ordered mine at Gamestop. I wish we had stores with different prices though.

If you guys want your games day 1. Do not order from Zavvi.

Zavvi are by far one of the worst places to order games from and their customer service is beyond abysmal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zavvi are by far one of the worst places to order games from and their customer service is beyond abysmal.

You know, the only thing I ever ordered from them was my Wii U. I got it on launch, no problem. BUT after you place an order you're completely unable to change payment info, which makes them kinda risky for pre-orders. I phoned up customer service about it and they were utterly shite.

I don't think you need to worry much about not getting the game on launch if you order from them, but with ShopTo cheaper and their track record of getting games out with more than enough time, you should definitely go for them.

A link to the TSS main page? tongue.png

Not sure what you're on about. It's a link to Play.com, and if you look at the link via quoting you should see it as such.

Edited by Blue Blood

I've had no problems with Zavvi at all.

Still not listed on Amazon FR. Another interesting note is that Wind Waker HD doesn't have it's box art or release date on there......

I never use Zavvi for this very reason!

Pre-Ordered from Amazon, I know the price will reduce just before release anyway.

Here we go, I found the deal of the century.

Huh weird, when I click on it, it takes me to the TSS main page, when I right click it and open in a new tab, it takes me to the play page.

Nice price tag.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how good a deal this one is... but....

PinkGorilla gaming are taking pre-orders for Lost World (3DS & Wii). The base price is $60 for the Wii and $40 for the 3DS.

However, all pre-orders get 20% off.

Furthermore, all pre-orders get $5 back in store credit. No idea if that beats other places since I don't shop in the US, but it sounds like a good deal if it does beat it.

Also if you use this code "SEGARULES" you get 20% off on all non pre-order purchases too, works with everything, retro, new, toys, games etc.

Oooh yeah, that pretty much confirms everyone's suspicious. Deadly Six Edition = day 1/inital run, and regular editions will follow suit afterwards. Yep. ShopTo it is then.

For some reason Shopto keeps crashing on me when I try to view a product page, I'll just leave it for tonight until it gets it's shit straightened out.