Awoo.

New Star Wars: Battlefront

Speederino

http://youtu.be/p9Evs0Vf_0Q?t=43s

So it appears DICE is making a brand new Battlefront game, the first of its kind in eight years barring the cancelled Battlefront 3 and those handheld ones I completely forgot about until just now. tongue.png  This teaser shows us very little, but just the mere announcement of this game is enough to get me fanboy-ing from now until the game's release. I spent a lot of time playing the first two games, and though I haven't played them myself I've personally heard nothing but good things about DICE's Battlefield games, so the game sounds like it's in good hands.

So my reaction to this, summed up briefly:

tumblr_mmr81wC6tY1rg5peto1_400.gif

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm far more excited about this than what is healthy. Also, I knew you'd be the one to make this topic tongue.png

That GIF works so well with your avatar.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I was literally screaming down my headset with excitement, I am such a huge Star Wars fan and I have always wanted Battlefront 3 to see the light of day! I still regularly play 2 to this day even.

When it is eventually released would anyone be up for playing it? I know it's a long wait but we've come to expect that with Battlefront! smile.png

I was literally screaming down my headset with excitement, I am such a huge Star Wars fan and I have always wanted Battlefront 3 to see the light of day! I still regularly play 2 to this day even.

When it is eventually released would anyone be up for playing it? I know it's a long wait but we've come to expect that with Battlefront! smile.png

Of course! Though it's a little early to be planning this sort of thing. I mean for all we know, it could be an Xbone exclusive.

My heart wouldn't be able to handle that.

Of course! Though it's a little early to be planning this sort of thing. I mean for all we know, it could be an Xbone exclusive.

My heart wouldn't be able to handle that.

Yeah I know it's really early, it's just due to the reality that we're finally getting another Battlefront! 

And please don't say that sad.png

I never thought this game would see the light of day. I had so much fun with the original 2 battlefront games that I know I'm going to have a blast playing this game. This also gives me hope that we might see future installments in other classic star wars game sagas, like the Knights of The Old Republic series or the Jedi Knight series. 

We don't have much to go on atm, but just the confirmation that Battlefront 3 is official and being made by DiCE is enough to make me really excited! I LOVED Battlefront 2, so I'm sure this one will be awesome too.

• Thumbs Up 2

After hearing the news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJBzFs

I wouldn't be surprised this a first person shooter seeing as DICE are making it. If the gameplay is like Battlefield but also with fights in space this could be one of the best Star War games in years. smile.png

Nice to see EA making a positive move for once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0 

Oh, I'm so excited by this, although what we saw was really small, just seeing the title get shown at E3 blew me away.

I actually remember talking to a friend while playing in a snow level of Battlefield Bad Company 2, mentioning how much it reminded us of Hoth in Battlefront, and how awesome it would be if DiCE developed the next game in the series. That was a number of years ago, so thank you EA for eventually answering my prayers.

Now please, please, please don't fuck it up, I don't want this great series ruined...

Oh, Battlefront. A new main series game takes EIGHT years to see the light of day with a proper announcement. So, cannot wait now they've revealed it. All they need to do to make it the best game ever is not to include anything from the handheld games.

How else would we play as a Droideka if they put the customisation features in?