Awoo.

Who bought a First 4 Figures Statue?

UltDevilDoom

I was just wondering if anyone else here bought a statue from First 4 Figures. If so, why? It can be any statue First 4 Figures offers (or offered).

I bought a Shadow exclusive statue on day one because I'm a Shadow merchandise collector. I'll get a picture up of my collection. Someday.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sonfan1984

• BlueSonikku

• UltDevilDoom

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find TONS of us have bought from them.

Personally I just started this year. Unless the small Sonic,Tails and Knuckles with name stand count,as I have Sonic.

I have bought Classic Tails,Modern Sonic Exclusive (Who I LOVE),and SEGA's limited 20th Anniversary Statue (From a seller in Spain)

Debating on Shadow,cause...I don't like the over use of the sparks again,and the over all face of him looks...off some how. I MIGHT maybe pre order. I would really love a Modern Super Sonic though.

I have two classic Sonic's and a classic Super Sonic statue. I've pre-ordered both exclusive Metal Sonic and exclusive Modern Sonic and later canceled them. I don't have space in my room for anymore. :(