Soniman

Sonic Lost World - Music Thread

Where can I even buy the OST...because I want it. Like, BADLY.

Pre Ordered mine here. They sent me an email 2 weeks ago saying they were having trouble getting it from suppliers but I got an email yesterday confirming my order.

Pisses me off that the OST won't be releases until November. Why do you hate us Sega?

It's coming sooner than Generation's OST did. That game came out at the start of November and the OST didn't come out until January if I'm remembering correctly.

After hearing some bits of the music from those quick sneak peaks on the Official site; I'm now convinced that Silent Forest's theme will leave me dead after that jazz hits me, which also kinda reminded me of the themes from Rouge's levels in SA2.

Though Sky Road's and Lava Mountain's themes don't seem to interest me particularly, I'm still warming up to them, not to mention for the fact that I'm judging from small clips that only lasted a few seconds, I might enjoy them more when I'll hear more of the themes.

Also, that one snippet of a track in the TGS trailer when introducing the wisps sounded like a final boss theme, and I highly approve of it. Just listen to those strings...*drool*

I'll be making my own cover art to replace this one anyway once I get the full soundtrack off iTunes, so doesn't affect me too much.

Although I was expecting something like the game's box art.

Edited by DarkRula